Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Proposition [Mission Briefing - Private]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been three days since Yuuto's incident and Shin was still trying to bring order to the village. There were many letters and visits from all over the village inquiring about the Harvesters and what would become of them. There were other interested at Shin's comments about a possible election or if Shin would stand down even if there were no opposition. His day could not get any busier than the usual. At least, he became more focus when Jiendo entered the office responding to the mission that Shin has proposed earlier to him when he first walked into his office. He was still an ambition and arrogant man who did not need the strength of anyone. He was like a tree discovered in a middle of sand dune that had lost its fruit so many years ago. When he entered the office he would find Shin waiting for him as he stood in front of his desk holding some parchments and perusing its contents.

"Ah I am glad you arrived, Jiendo-san." Shin said as he lifted his face to meet his. "I don't know your knowledge on public corporations but I have had my eye on one called Titan. They do a lot of services to the village and the country providing many resources and work, but some of there inner work is held secret. It still bothers me that the corporation has their headquarters in our village while they could expand elsewhere. We need to know if there are any secrets that would threat the village's security as well as our economy."

Shin handed him the parchment with mission briefing and other notations. "I meet with a man named Hato, no surname. He claims to be a mere assistant but I am wondering if there is more to it. Your mission is to assimilate yourself into the organizaiton and find out as much as you can. I would do it myself but I have my duties as raikage. It would become suspicious if I am gone for a long period of time. Also, it would be prudent if you don't go as a shinobi or have the impression that the village sent you. You are to report to only me or the current ranking sennin, but first to me. I do not wish to see this information get into the wrong hands. You told me that you do not seek to be an enemy of the village, here is your chance to show this. If you honor this mission I will seek your release from the village. Are there any questions?"

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"And now you're just following like a little puppet. You were far better off just being a slave to the seal"

New day new child like form the demon known as Zangyaku chose to assume. Today it was that of a small girl roughly eight years old wearing a red dress and pigtails. Knowing what evil lied behind those big innocent eyes was truly terrifying. The demon was powerful enough that he could really go where he pleased and did not require a summoning to come and visit. It seemed at least for this moment he wanted to hang around and annoy the shit out of Jiendo.

And today the two of them were standing just outside of the Torre Celeste, Jiendo was leaning against a wall with one foot up against the same. Zangyaku was perched higher on a small ledge looking down on those below him as he often did. Jiendo was unsurprisingly rubbing his temples wanting to backhand the demon but knowing full well how it would look someone his age hitting a child. What a hassle.

"The ends more than justify the means Zangyaku. Thats all there is to it. I do this stupid job for him and I'm free to go out and do what I chose. This isn't following this is doing a job that benefits me far more than it inconveniences me."

The demon let out a giggle. Again horrifying only because the Chuunin knew what was lying under that fake child like innocence.

"You could just up and leave....That would be far easier"

Stupid demon only looking at the small picture.

"Sure and have a village of powerful ninja hunting my ass wanting me back....Preferably dead.... Sounds way easier than just doing a damn mission the getting the hell outa here.........Now get lost demon"

Wish a shrug the demonic child vanished. When Jiendo contracted with Zangyaku he intended to have them as nothing more than a tool that he would use in battle. Instead he was stuck with a loudmouth kid who loved to poke at his plans and ideas.

Pushing off from the wall Jiendo quickly made his way through the tower towards Shin's office nodding to the secretary on the way. Seemed like yesterday he was last at this office though in reality a few days had passed since the two had spoke. Still had no idea what this mission was going to be exactly as the Chuunin had only received word that the Kage wanted to speak to him.

Upon entering the office Jiendo noticed that Shin seemed to be waiting for him. The Kage quickly began to explain that he was interesting in some company known as Titan. As someone who didn't really care too much about the village it was not really shocking that the Chuunin had no idea what this company was.

Taking the papers from Shin Jiendo began to flick through the information contained. Lots of writing that he knew he was going to have to read over later. Looking up from the papers as the Raikage finished speaking Jiendo placed the papers rolled up in his back pocket.

"That's no issue. I wasn't planning on going in as a ninja anyways. What exactly am I looking for? What makes you think there is something wrong with this company? The owners may have ties to the village in the way of their parents may have lived here or it could be as simple as they like the climate."

Jiendo scratched his chin as he spoke.

"Also you said they do lots of services. I am not familiar with this company personally..I may have seen a logo somewhere but I am unsure? What services do they do? What services does this Hato work on? I feel if hes the one your wary of then thats a good place to start"

The Chuunin leant back on the wall as he spoke to the Kage....Disrespectful? Yeah a bit but that was the kind of animal that Shin was dealing with.

"Job will get done Raikage and you will see me leave once it is done...But I want to leave a good reputation hence why I want all the info I can get. There are some jobs you cant give to people associated wtih your village...Thats why people like me exist"
==============================================
OOC-Figured this needed at least 1 more post between us Shin
[MFT]
[WC-729]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That is the whole point, Jiendo-san." Shin said as he folded his arms. "No one really knows what they do besides providing some medical and job opportunities to the country, but it is all vague at best. They have a strong relationship with the shogun making it a political struggle to make any accusations against them. The whole reason why I am sending is you to unravel if they are threat or not." Shin paused for a moment to collect his thoughts.

"Hato-san would be your primary way of getting contact in getting aquatinted with the corporation. Also, don't be overly confident with the task I have given you. If there are no more further more questions you are free to go. There are still a few matters that I need to attend you. The documents you have should provide you with a private frequency to alert me using a cipher".

[[Leaving Topic after Jiendo]] <Technically ICly remaining in the office>

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So they provide medical opportunities to the village? And? It sounds like these were the kind of people you would want in your country. Jobs and doctors aren't exactly the kind of thing that you should be too wary of. The word too there is of course the kicker, Jiendo figured out quite fast that there was something else that the Kage likely wasn't telling him. A company doing good having good relationship with the Shogun wasn't surprising nor a worry in the Chuunin's eyes and he found it hard to believe anyone this paranoid without reason could be in Shin's position...So there must be more, but it was quite clear that the Raikage was going to be tight lipped in this instance.

"OK fair enough. Not questioning my way out, just thinking out loud."

So this Hato was his best way it. Jiendo had also figured that out from the start. Though it wasn't going to be easy considering how little he knew about Titan. He would have to study the notes when he had a free chance to work out what the hell he was doing. Then he said it. Don't be overly confident....Overconfidence gets you killed...Jiendo just knew what he was capable of, there's a difference.

"Would you prefer I sit here questioning if I had the capabilities to get this done? Its not over confidence its simply confidence in my own skills Raikage."

As Shin dismissed Jiendo the Chuunin reached behind his back and pulled out a small item. He approached the Kages desk and with a flick of his hand threw it onto the same. His Genin Forehead protector, as he had declined to take the Chuunin vest this was the only item he had that tied him to the village as a member. If Shin held up his end of the bargain then he wasn't going to need it anymore.

"It was fun Raikage, but I wont be needing this anymore"

With that the formerly Chuunin left. He was now just a man. For this mission he had no rank and upon his return he would no longer have one again....He was something else entirely now.

===========================
[Leaving Topic]
[Will start mission as soon as I get back from holiday in just over 1 weeks time]
[As im unsure how the early training works Ill [MFT/ WC-366] in case I need this now]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back