Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Protecting A Small Village

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[B-Rank]
[Solo-Selfmod]

The sky was gray, holding glorious puffy dark clouds that spread over the top of kumogakures great land. The air felt thick, muggy like. Junko could taste a hint of salt, along with nurturing tobacco at his lips as he ignited his cigarette. In the air, an illuminating red box could be seen as a seat for the young Jinchuuriki. Fully equipped and in his normal suit attire, he was ready to go. Junko was only waiting to move out, he already had received the necessary intel for his mission.

Exhaling a cloud of smoke, Junko sighed as he looked into the sad sky. "It's going to rain. Only Raiden knows, I'm tired of rain." Junko said at the roar of thunder, The clouds blinking in electric charges with each second.

"Aye, What ever you're about to do. Think ya could get a move on? Tired of being at this location as you put your body to waste with those toxicant sticks.

"I will once.."
Junko said before being cut off by the crackling sound of his mic.

"Attention, Junko me boy. If you're equipped and all set, you may begin your mission. Keep in contact and update your status throughout the mission. "

"Roger That."
Junko said in response, feeling a bit frustrated. He was basically on a babysitting mission, but on a higher level. Within De Cevitate Attonbitus, placed a small village that suffered due to the constant battle of bandits fighting for territory. In Junko's time of living, he had killed plenty bandits for survival. Thinking of this mission, it would seem that he might have to kill even more. Junko had to travel to the village, heal any injured, and protect the place until the ongoing battle was over.

Jumping from his Kekkai box landing in front of the marvelous gates, Junko sighed as he made his exit. His mind stuck on the destruction the bandits was causing. "Im going to put a end to all this shit." Junko thought, the demonic chakra within him increasing by the second.

"I sense Anger growing. Now, things are getting interesting. Hehehehe!"

"You have no idea"
Junko responded moving vigorously. Bending reality to his liking, running at an untraceable speed. With No wasted time nor energy, each step brung Junko closer to her destination. Silence floated through the air, even the natural habitat seemed hushed as thunder echoed throughout the land. Wee water droplets began to fall, damping the ground by the second. The taste of salt growing heavier by the minute, Junko had begun to enter the lowlands.

To Junko, time, space, and reality itself was a mere illusion. He refused to let the illusion hold him back. From his eyes, the water fell slow, just as everything else did once Junko bent reality to his liking. Coming to a halt, Junko was in front of an active graveyard. Bodies scattered the ground, blood scattered the bodies, and bandits fought right in front of his eyes. Weapons of all kinds were being used to carry out the torture. civilians in the distance could be seen fleeing the scene.

The damaged village could be viewed past the battlefield. Dozens of bandits in an all out war was right in front of Junko's eyes as the storm picked up. "Updating my status, I have arrived at the bloody scene. I have no way around the battlefield. I am forced to go straight through. From the looks of things, it'll have to be by force." Junko said awaiting a response.

"Straight through! Junko your objective is to heal the injured and protect the village!"

"If I can end this now, I'll be protecting this village all together. I can heal the injured afterwards." Junko said, but his mic soon screeched. Within moments, static filled his ear. It was apparent that the storm was interfering with the frequency. Analyzing the battlefield, Junko had already seen several holes. He could easily utilize those holes to his advantage In order to bypass the fighting, but he refused to let things go on any longer. Bandits nor anyone else had the right to cause suffrage upon an innocent village.

Junkos blood boiled, his body became hot. The rain evaporated upon contact as it connected with his body. Steam floated about as a black and red chakra flowed around Junko's body. Junko's eyes soon blackened, with his pupils turning gold. His demonic mask soon accumulated, giving him a partial appearance of the blood demon king in the flesh. The darkness Illuminating around Junko soon increased ten fold. The pressure in the air was heavy as the air became thin. The horrid sensation of blood filled the air even more. Junko's chakra twisted and shifted as if it was alive, creating a large image of the demons face.</COLOR>

The battle came to an halt, as the bandits began to focus on the savage Jinchuuriki. Some fell to their knees, gasping for air as the demons chakra was just too great. Others could barely move due to the outstanding pressure. Unsheathing his blade, fear hovered over the battlefield. It was sad, but today, Junko would leave his mark. With a quick step, Junko vanished. Using his high speed, he reappeared in the middle of the battle grounds. Surrounded by bandits, all afraid of what was going to happen next. Sweat accumulating at their foreheads.

"What in the..." one managed to say before Junko rose his blade. The young Seikon was skilled in the art of the sword, cutting dozens of enemies in a flash with lethal strikes. Blood began bursting, squirting, and spilling as minutes past. Loud Screams echoed as enemies fell in Pain and even in silence. Ruthlessly, Junko murdered the Bandits one by one. Cutting off limbs, puncturing organs, and raising hell. Junko was ending this battle with his own hands.
<COLOR color="grey">

As the last body fell, Junko slung his blade to the side, cleaning his blade of blood. Sheathing his katana, his mask began to crumble away. The rain still poured, the grounds dirt had become mud. With each step, Junkos shoes dirtied as he made his way to the village. Coming to the villages largest cabin, Junko raised his hand to knock, but stopped as the door quickly opened to the sight of several families. Battle torn individuals could be seen laying on mats, suffering from multiple injuries.

"Is it over? Is it safe now?" A young boy said pulling at Junkos pants leg. His eyes glistened as he was building up tears. Looking at the entire room, everything was silent, awaiting for Junkos answer. "It's all safe, you don't have to worry about a thing anymore." Junko said rubbing the little boys head, a smile coming over both their faces. The families began praising in excitement. "As you can tell, Im a kumogakure shinobi. I will be assisting with helping the injured in recovery." Junko said, his hands beginning to illuminate with a green chakra. It was apparent Junko had his work cut out for him.

...... 7 Hours passed

Nightfall had struck and the rain had stopped hours ago. Flashing around, small fire flies could be seen moving vigorously. Crickets made their soothing screech in the distance as Junko was making his way back to the village. "Hello....Hello" Junko said into his mic.

"Junko me boy! What happened?What's your status?"

"Sorry sir, the rain interfered with the radio frequency. Objective complete. Village safe, and their injured are healed."

"Job well done then, Job well done. Are you heading back now?"

"I have just arrived as we speak sir." Junko said stretching, awaiting to be cleared for entry.

"Earth to Mazoku, surprised you're so quiet."

"Ugh, quiet..... It's been a long day."

[WC:1287]

Jutsu
CRPJ: Kekkai
CRPJ's Effect: The jutsu starts with a few hand signs and ends with a base hand sign, allowing one to designate a target; which basically determines the Jutsus location by pointing. Once the location is set the user uses his/hers own chakra to create a strong chakra incasement at that location by moving their arm upwards, while still holding their base hand sign. The incasement varies in size and shape depending on the chakra usage. (Usually a cube or rectangle shape) The boxes can ascend and descend depending by the user simply withdrawing chakra form the box or adding more chakra to it. The Chakra boxes fade away once after 15 seconds, if the user chakra reaches zero, or the user chooses to diminish it.

-Demon Cloak Alpha
All Jinchuuriki possess great strength, though one would be mistaken if they assumed that their incredible power came without a cost. Though they may be excellent shinobi in their own right, the full potential of their skill is not their own, but a fusion of both themselves and their inner Demon. Through training, a shinobi can learn to draw power from the demon deep within, using it to fuel themselves and granting them energy. At first this can be a very risky move, for simply acknowledging the demon within grants it more power over the user. However, with concentration, the user can learn to draw forth a small amount of the demon's energy without losing themselves. Because this energy is small compared to the demon's full potential, the host retains nearly all control of themselves, and does not seem to display any physical change aside from a visible, glowing aura of chakra.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back