Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Protector of the Manga author

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha was put in charge of another mission. Well, not really put in charge as she was the only one available at the time of request. Luck had struck her way as she read the mission details. A well known manga author is in town and wants some type of protection. The young Kaguya would cock her head to the side, wondering why such a person would need protection in a town full of ninjas? She shrugged off the thought and prepared herself to meet the person at the location needed.

Once there, she would look up from her map. This can't be it, can it? The place in question was a run down, abandoned building. The place was giving her bad vibes. "Oh! I see that they were able to spare a ninja!" The girl jumped about twenty feet into the air as she was not prepared for someone to suddenly start talking behind her. Turning around, she noticed a book store. Looking down at the map, and back up at the store, she wanted to facepalm herself for such a blunder. But instead, she said, "Um... Hello sir. I heard you needed protection?" The girl would ignore that fact that he had called her a ninja, as she was still just a mere academy student.

He nodded, "Yeah, I've been in town for a couple of days and been signing some manga for my fans. Most of the time, it's pretty calm, but there were a few times in which I was trying to bring order to my fans when some would actually start fighting. It was absolutely appalling. I just need someone to make sure not only I am safe, but my fans are safe as well so that they can keep reading my manga."

Mitsuha thought over the situation. Sounds simple enough. She has yet to actually fight a living breathing person, though with her skill, she most likely would be able to knock out the average non chakra user rather quickly. She just hopes that it won't get to that point. Throughout most of the day it has been quiet. Many of the fans had dubbed Mitsuha as that girl acting as a bodyguard, which was fine by her, because that's literally what she's been assigned to do. There would be a few people here and there that fit the would be delinquents type of people, but their acts would change when Mitsuha would casually pull a bone out of body, getting ready to fight. Amongst even ninja kind, seeing a little girl litterally pull bones out of her body would set just about anyone uneasy. She was glad that she was able to deter people from trying anything bad by just disturbing them so much they forget to commit a crime.

The day finally ended without a hitch and the Manga author thanked her by giving her one of his signed manga.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back