Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Proving myself [private][Training]

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Kaito just finished his academy class and was on his way home it was a cloudy day and it looked like it was about rain.He passed through the training ground on his way home as usual but this time he saw his father training.His father was trying a new jutsu and Kaito was eager to learn it so he said to himself “I must learn this jutsu myself”he then went to hide in the bushes waiting for his father to do the jutsu again when his father did the jutsu again it was a fire style jutsu enhanced with a wind style one.his father had mastered this new jutsu in a matter of minutes.Kaito remembered. the hand signs and tried to do the fire jutsu but he failed he tried to do it again but he failed he tried to do it again And again but he kept failing but then a jōnin went to the training ground he recognized him from his similarities to his father the jonin said “Oh you are Raido’s son you are Kaito aren’t you?” Kaito then said, “yes I am”.
”your father is supposed to be waiting for me here do you know where he is?” Said the jonin “I won’t tell you unless you help me in training “said Kaito the jonin then laughed and said, “alright I will help you what do you need?” Kaito smiled and asked the jonin to help him perform the jutsus his father was doing the jonin then said”first we need to know which chakra nature you have an affinity for”Kaito then asked, “how can I know that”. the jonin then said “by giving this paper some of your chakra” Kaito then have the paper some his chakra the paper then was torn in two the jonin said excitedly”you have an affinity for wind nature so you can’t perform the jutsu your father did” Kaito then said “he did another wind style jutsu too can you train me in it”. “Well it’s an A-rank jutsu that an academy student can’t perform but I have another wind jutsu that you can perform,” said the jonin. Kaito smiles and asked the jonin to train him in it the jonin then said “its name is wind slash” the jonin kept training Kaito on it until he was able to do it then Kaito did as he promised the jonin but first Kaito said the jonin “please don’t tell my father that you trained me on this jutsu” the jonin then said smiling ”I won’t”

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
When Kaito returned home he told his father that someone is waiting for him outside.Raido went out to see who came in this Rainy day “It’s you Hayate! I was waiting for you in the training grounds but you didn’t come” said Raido. “Sorry I was on a mission and it took longer than expected” Said Hayate.”Kaito go tell your mother to have dinner without me as I am going to come late today” said Raido.”Yes, dad” said Kaito. Kaito went and told his mother about what his father said then she asked him who did he go with “he went with a jonin called Hayate” said Kaito. ”Oh Hayate” said Kaito’s mother.“Who is he anyway?” Kaito asked his mother. ”He is Sen Hayate one of strongest members of our clan” said Kaito’s mother. ”Is he stronger than father?” asked Kaito. “No your father is the head of the clan and he is the strongest” said Kaito’s mother. Kaito then had his dinner and went out searching for Hayate he found him with his father.He waited when his father went to his mission to talk to Hayate.”Kaito what are you doing that late in the night?” said Hayate angrily when saw Kaito. ”why didn’t you tell me you were part of the clan?” Kaito asked Hayate.”I wanted you to know by yourself” said Hayate.”what do you want at this time anyway?” Hayate Asked Kaito. ”I want to train” said Kaito. ”we can’t it is late now I will train you tomorrow” said Hayate. ”no you will train me now” said Kaito showing Hayate the necklace he stole from him earlier.”This is my necklace!” Said Hayate surprised. ”I will give it to you only when you train me” Said Kaito. ”ok I will train you” said Hayate angrily.Kaito and Hayate then went to the training grounds to train.”I want to master the jutsu you taught me earlier” Said Kaito. ”The wind style one?”Asked Hayate.”Yes” answered Kaito.Hayate then kept training him until he mastered the wind slash technique.”well I did as you said now give me the necklace” Said Hayate tired after this long day.”train me in another one”Ordered Kaito.”Will you give me the necklace then?”Asked Hayate.”well if you train me in another jutsu I will think about it” said Kaito.”why are you so interested in this necklace anyway?”Asked Kaito.”Well it was Given to me by my father before he passed out so I care deeply about it” said Hayate.”oh I am so sorry” said Kaito.”it’s ok” said Hayate.”Here is your necklace” said Kaito “sorry for taking it from you”.Hayate was amazed by what Kaito did “do you know that if I take it I might not come back?” Said Hayate in surprised voice.”I know” Said Kaito “but I also know what it means to have something you care about deeply” Said Kaito.Hayate was impressed so he took the necklace “Let’s continue our training shall we this new technique is called pressure Burst.....” Said Hayate while continuing to describe the jutsu.Kaito was so happy that Hayate didn’t leave and continued training until he learned this new jutsu.”I am so tired I barely have enough strength to walk” said Kaito tiredly .”well we aren’t done yet we will practice Taijutsu next so stand up and act like a man” said Hayate in a laughing voice.”I will....Big Bro Hayate” said Kaito with a happy expression on his face.Hayate then went with explaining the moves and training Kaito on it until he did it on his own ”I did it Big Bro I...” said Kaito he then fainted it was already 1 AM by the time Hayate returned Kaito to his home.His mother was so worried about him but when she knew he was with Hayate she eased up.She then put Kaito on his bed and went to sleep.​

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Kaito woke up the next day late from training with Hayate yesterday so he didn’t attend the academy and went searching for Hayate,”Where can I find him?”asked Kaito himself,Kaito then found him going out of the Hokage's office,”Big bro I was searching for you”said Kaito excitedly,”Wh...What are you doing here you should be in the academy!”said Hayate angrily,”Well I woke up late from my training yesterday so I didn’t attend the academy”said Kaito,”So what do you want now?”asked Hayate,”I want you to train me”said Kaito,”only for few hours as I have an important mission”said Hayate,”you got it”said Kaito,They then went for the training grounds to train “So what will you teach me, big bro?”said Kaito excitedly,”Well we will go with some non elemental first as the transformation and body switch techniques”said Hayate,”I already learnt them at the academy” said Kaito,
Ok then, I will try attacking you and I want you to switch your body with that kunai” said Hayate, Hayate then tried hitting Kaito but Kaito used the body switch technique.”Not bad”said Hayate.”ok what will we train in next?” asked Kaito.” what is your second nature?”Asked Hayate. ”it’s lightning” said Kaito.”I will teach you some lightning techniques then”said Hayate wanting to leave as soon as possible for his mission.”This jutsu is called storm bolt you need to concentrate and condense electrical energy into your fingertips. Once used, this charged energy may be released at a distant target by simply pointing two fingers, releasing the electrons in the form of a quick bolt of lightning. Though fast, this technique moves in a straight line once shot.”said Hayate.when Kaito tried to do this jutsu wind chakra came out.”you need to differentiate between your two chakra natures” said Hayate.”How can I do this?” asked Kaito.”Well think of the lightning chakra as a storm and how it comes down from the sky suddenly and fast” said Hayate.Kaito tried to do as he said and he succeeded.”I did it” said Kaito excitedly.”Good now try to shoot the those bolts at these trees” said Hayate.kaito succeeded at doing that so Hayate moves to the next jutsu.”this jutsu is called thunder fist you need to think of your hand as an armor and fill it with lightning chakra” said Hayate.kaito tried doing it but he didn’t succeed.”big bro, I can’t cover my both of my hands with this chakra” said Kaito.”try to send more chakra to your hands”said Hayate. Kaito then succeeded in doing it.”but big bro this jutsus won’t help at all in a real fight I need a stronger jutsu” said Kaito.” you can’t you are still too young” said Hayate.”I am not I bet I can defeat you” said Kaito with confidence.”are you sure?”asked Hayate Throwing three kunais on Kaito, Kaito realized that there were 3 kunais coming his way so he used the body switch technique to dodge them.”So you want to fight,you got it” said Kaito .Hayate didn’t wait and went too fast that Kaito couldn’t see him and punched Kaito in his stomach.”how do you plan on beating your father when you can’t even attack me” asked Hayate excitedly.kaito then smiled and said “well you called for it big bro”.kaito used the pressure burst technique on Hayate.”you will have to do more than that to defeat me”.said Hayate while sidestepping.”You are done for” said Kaito while using the wind slash technique.”as you see the pressure burst technique was a diversion so that when you side step I use my wind slash technique” said Kaito smiling.”you almost got me there” said Hayate while using the body switch technique.”it is getting real now” said Hayate excitedly.hayate used his kunai and while Kaito was dodging them Hayate got him with a kick but Kaito dodged it by using the body switch.”he has got great reflexes” said Hayate to himself impressed.hayate then threw 3 other kunais but Kaito didn’t have time to dodge them so he used his storm bolt technique to counter it.”he used this technique in an effective way to dodge my attack”said Hayate to himself.”Now this is the last move” Said Kaito while rushing Hayate with his thunder fist technique and when Kaito hit Hayate a smoke appeared.it was a clone who was fighting ”a clone?!” asked Kaito in surprise.”if I fought you in a real fight you will die in a second so I though a clone would be better” said hayate smiling .”Well I guess You should return to your home, come with me I will get you there” said Hayate.”what about your mission” asked Kaito.”my mission is tomorrow so I should get ready but I can take you home then leave” said Hayate smiling.they then went on there way to Kaito’s home​

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Kaito woke up from his sleep in the weekend and opened the window it was cloudy and the sun was barely seen. he then went to the bathroom and after he finished he went to the kitchen to have breakfast with his family “where is father?” Asked Kaito his mother when he didn’t find his father “He had an important mission this morning and will return tonight so we will have breakfast without him” said Kaito’s mother. “Will he come for dinner?” Asked Kaito. “He will” Said Kaito’s mother “what will we have for breakfast then?” asked Kaito his mother “we will have eggs and bacon” said Kaito’s mother putting the dishes on the table while Kaito was helping his mother and they started eating. “Mother, did you see Hayate lately?” Asked Kaito while eating. ”it has been a while since I saw him, it was when he got you home last week and went for his mission, why are you asking though?” asked Kaito’s mother. ”I am a bit worried about him, do you know where I can find him?” asked Kaito. “Well you can ask your father when he comes back from his mission” said Kaito’s mother. “I am not waiting until father comes back, I will go search for Hayate myself” said Kaito while rushing outside “Thanks for the food” Kaito said loudly while opening the door, He then went searching for Hayate “I should go see his home first” said Kaito while running through the streets to Hayate’s home. When he arrived there he found the door open when he entered he found an Anbu “Wh...Who are you?!” Said Kaito loudly. When the Anbu heard him he vanished in a second “I...I must go tell Hayate at once” Said Kaito shocked infront of Hayate’s Home.while he was going down the stairs he stumbled upon Hayate “Kaito I haven’t seen you in a while , How are you doing with your training?” Asked Hayate Kaito while smiling. “Hayate you must believe me an Anbu was just in your home and was searching through your bags!” Said Kaito “Is that so? I will have a talk with the Hokage about that just make sure to not tell anyone about this even your mother and father ok?” Asked Hayate while smiling “Yes,big bro” said Kaito. “Why did you come looking for me though?” Asked Hayate. “I was worried so I thought I should check on you” Said Kaito hiding something “so you don’t want anything else?” Asked Hayate. “Well I wanted to train too” said Kaito while smiling. “Well you got it Let’s go to the training grounds” said Hayate excitedly while both of them were heading to the training grounds. “What will we train in today?” Asked Kaito excitedly when they got there. “Well you are going to master all the ninjutsu you learned plus a lot of taijutsu” said Hayate excitedly. “that’s cool,Let’s begin then” Said Kaito excitedly “what did we train in last time?” Asked Hayate. “We trained in Thunderfist,Storm bolts,body switch and transformation” said Kaito. “Ok I want you to do all of these jutsus three times now” Said Hayate. “You got it” said Kaito while demonstrating each jutsu three times as he was told “Good, that means you mastered this jutsus” said Hayate. “What should we do know?” Asked Kaito. “First I will teach you some taijutsu moves” Said Hayate “Let’s get going then” Said Kaito excitedly. Hayate then went on with training Kaito with most Taijutsu moves that Kaito can do. “That...Taijutsu Training is so hard” said Kaito so exhausted. “Well our clan is known for its speed so you must train in taijutsu a lot” said Hayate. “I will do my best” Said Kaito exhausted. “What will you do with this Anbu guy though?” Asked Kaito. “As I said I will discuss this matter with the Hokage” Said Hayate. ”Anyway you should go home or you will miss dinner I will get you home” Said Hayate “Ok” said Kaito exhausted. “Is your father home?” Asked Hayate. “I guess. Mother told me he is on a mission and will come by dinner,Why do you need him though?” Asked Kaito. “I needed to talk to him” Said Hayate. “Well you can come and have dinner with us” Said Kaito smiling. “that would be nice” Said Hayate excited​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back