Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Push Notifications For Everyone!

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hokay, so, you might know what these are, you might not. They're notifications you can get whenever someone posts, even without checking the site. Pretty nifty.

BUT! So far it's only been PC users and Android users that could get their hands on this feature, as Apple hasn't wanted to support it until very recently. With the release of iOS 16.4 back in March of 2023, they added experimental support for it.

We've finally gotten it working properly with Ninpocho, so here's a guide to how you set it up on your own iDevice, assuming it's new enough to have iOS 16.4+ installed. If not, you're plum outta luck.

Step 1: Open Settings. Scroll down to Safari and tap it.

1691185687201.png

Step 2: Scroll down to the bottom of the settings and tap "Advanced"

1691185725659.png

Step 3: Tap on "Experimental Features"

1691185759284.png

Step 4: Scroll down until you find a toggle for Push API

1691185787200.png

Step 5: Open Ninpocho in Safari (Chrome works too, haven't tested any other iOS browsers, but as they're all Safari under the hood, you might as well just use that for this) - Then tap the share button

1691185919127.png

Step 6: Click the Add to Home Screen button

1691185953014.png

Step 7: Tap the "Add" button in the top right.

1691185980975.png

Step 8: Open NC through the new home screen shortcut you just made, then login as normal. Once logged in, you should see a bar at the bottom asking to enable push notifications. Tap the text saying "Push Notifications".

1691186062104.png

Step 9: Lastly, you'll now get a permission popup asking if Ninpocho can send you push notifications. This is where you click "Allow" because otherwise, well, what've you been following this guide for?

1691186115140.png

Step 10: There is no step 10. You're done! Congrats!

And that's all you need to do for push notifications on iOS!
I hope you'll all take to the new feature. I know I will. So useful getting pings on my phone whenever a thread I'm watching gets a reply~.

- Shinrya Kitsune
Resident Code-fox

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back