Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [pvt] Decisions

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao's desk was filled to the brim with paperwork. Some more difficult and thicker than the others and the pile of "done" was still nowhere near as complete as he would like. Yet he grabbed a file again and would be muttering things. Placing it away and grabbing his pack of smokes. His window was wide open and the ashtray was behind him on a wall shelf. This way the sennin made sure it didn't get anywhere near the papers.

It started to become late afternoon before the pile was somewhat done. "Working here or the byoin... sure has its perks. I get a lot more paperwork done in here as I do not get disturbed as often... Maybe I should make more use of this room after all." It wasn't dusty due to the person keeping it clean, but he did feel bad for not using it as much as he would have.

Once more he grabbed a file and started to lean heavily on his hand wiht his cheek. "Tough one... what to do... I haven't seen her work in forever, haven't seen her around... I guess for the Medical it's better but... What if I do get on her bad side; I do not wish to do that." He was left with tough ones and it saddened him. "I even thought of her at one point of a successor.. was I too quick? Did I push too much?" He questioend all those things and would surely be asking Keiji after the long day to get the clouded thoughts ordened in his head.

"No matter what.. I need to do this." He started to write an official document for in her files and one for her home.

[letter]
"Goodday Miss Hikaru,

As of today, you are demoted towards Medical Ninja.

This is because of the lack of activity in and around the Byoing. I am saddened to inform you that this rank goes to work directly.
You are still welcome to get working when you feel like it. You are free to pick any of the two branches and explore those further.

I hope to see you climb again in the future.

Kind regards,

Sazuki Nao
Medical Sennin.
[Letter end]

[Topic entered]
[Topic Left]

[SIZE=15px]Miyazaki Hikaru[/SIZE] Demoted from Medical Chief to Medical Ninja.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back