Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [pvt] Keeping myself updated.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion stared towards the wall as he thought it was a window. It was only once his contract told him that he was facing the wall, that he saw it. "It isn't easy, getting used to a completely different place! Alright?!" He angrily growled and would then look towards Aki again. "So.. let's go over." He would nod and Aki would grab a little notebook he kept with him. Aki always kept it around him, so that it couldn't be stolen from Shion.

"So.. from what we know.." He would then tilt his head. "There are multiple odd people around the place, unsure if they are or aren't shinobi." Aki would then interrupt him. "Yet we do know of something called the Sennin games.."
"We know regards the Sennin ranks.. If that is the same here." He would mutter and think. Aki would speak further. "We are aware of the following ranks at least inside the ninja ranks and organizations thanks to the classes you have had. Academy Ninja, Genin, Chunin, Jonin, Medical in training, Mednin, med-chief, Anbu in training, Anbu, Anbu captain, Sennin and the kage's." Aki would then lean on his hand as he wrote the last bit down.

"If... these sennin games are the same meaning as our Sennin, that could mean I could get some valuable information to bring home," Shion said and thought about home. "I wonder how they are doing... and I should get myself a new type of transport." He said slight annoyed. "Let's keep thinking further Aki!" He spoke and would then discuss a few things with his companion.

[topic entered]
[MFT: 267]
[Timeskip whopping topic; just a collection of things for training.]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With a dark red colored hair, still dripping water on the towel around his neck from his shower. The previous hair color was starting to fade away which made it a dark red now almost a brown hue.
There was a soft damp cloth beside the male who was going over the machine. ' cleaning this thing is always a pain...' he thought towards himself as he tilted his head. Having this thing cleaned by people who could see was always easier. Yet he slowly started to clean it further.

Placing the paper inside he would then slowly start to write.
Learned a few things along the way once more. Some things regards local life, other things regards of the situation around the Sands. There are creatures who are called Sandworms, they are large and dangerous creatures. They are quite sturdy and have a strengths against the Fire element. Wondering now if Water element is a weakness for them.

There are Sennin games, meaning they would choose a sennin based on their presentations given. After the games there might be some form of a test to really determine who becomes one. So far I have one name that pops up as he spoke to me in person. Shinku Kaen. They are something which they call a Flame Court of Ancients. Through his stories there are multiple Courts, or types of Ancients, but you can think of it as like different races or sub-species.

They have things here called Trains... these are metal beasts that seems to be tamed by people. It's origins are quite unknown, but before I could find more information regards of them a group of animals came to the building called station and wrecked a lot.

I will have to look more into this or get more information... but seeming the situation in sand goes slow, I wonder how much I can actually get.

With that he would remove the paper from the machine, and place it inside a map that he brought with him for stravels.

[MFT: 338]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he came inside he looked wrecked, undoing his gloves first before even placing his Fedora on the hook. "I... Hate... today..." he muttered before his Yokai came from his shadow. "Looks like you had a rough day~" The yokai teased and was greeted with a fist almost straight at him. Having a person that was both strong in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu was a pain.

The glare of Nao gave the Yokai enough shivers to stop the teasing. "So I assume today wasn't much for writing?" A heavy sigh left the red-haired after hearing those words. "Guess not really.. I almost got swindled.. Glad there was enough sound near soon after to actually see it. But I swear... This place is something else. I am used to having my guard up all the time. But really.. It almost feels like a death row down in the unknowns there. No wonder Akkuma is such a monster in strength too." He would shake his head as he thought of that man.
"You also wonder where he is?" He would nod as he looked towards his Yokai who was getting closer to lean in. "Nope..." He grabbed the cup for instant noodles and poored cooking water over it before placing it to the side.

"I should return to Gekido soon anyways... Stayed a long while already here... Kinda makes me wonder if others do even travel as much as I do. At least I got a sweet bike to use!"
"Otherwise you always have Nyr that could help out."
"True... but let's not do stupid things." He would grin and think about the silly things he did make Nyr do already a few times.

[mft: 280]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back