Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private (Pvt) lot to think about.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion eyed the contract beside him. "You really sure..?" He asked as he took another nip of his whiskey. "That will still take a week or so then..." he muttered as he saw the contract nod.
The wound on his back was healing nicely as for the moment, but he had to be honest that is was a pain in the behind as his back was stiff and his muscles tense. "Just... 1 more week before we can do things.." he muttered and started to lean with his elbow on the counter. "Barman... please another one and some dumplings." He ordered food on the side and his contrqct spoke this time. "Well... at least it is mainly the crust on your back now, unlike a big gaping wound as it was before... not to forget that you also sparred with Akkuma that day with us..." Shion slowly nodded as he twirled his finger around in the air. "Yippy..." his voice was filled with sarcasm.

"Plan of action is hard to decide. Nobu isnt around as much as I hoped... and i am basically a grown up child. I am not cut out for leading stuff.." at this point of time the alcohol amount Shion had consumed was enough to make him ramble to his contract. "I wonder what would happen if I said no back in the day... do wonder how everyone else is doing... zatoru, shun, the puppet girl... we saved her once, but i kinda forgot her name... how long has it been now?"

Mft 256
Topic entered topic left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back