Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[pvt spar] Two Prosperous Children

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Many people have been talking about the upcoming tournament, though the Uchiha have been more worried about the two from their bloodline and how far they're going to make it. The bets placed by Uchihas are mostly between the two, save for those who think that they see better. Miyako and Ryo, if the two of them both make it to the final round of the tournament, the people of the village will just have another reason to be scared of the family. On the Uchiha family grounds, the two have been gathered to spar. The spar is just to analyze how the two will do in the tournament, more just so that the clan can see who they should really put their money on.

Miyako is nervous, she's never seen Ryo fight before and her instincts are telling her that this fight is going to be a rough one. She's fairly well versed in combat with a tree, or students who won't use jutsu on her, though another Uchiha is a daunting task to take on. She stands outside of the sparring pit, her arms crossed over her chest and her hair tied back into a tight knot so that it doesn't get in her way. She watches Ryo with intent and a small bit of anger from the edge of the pit before her irises quickly shift into those of the surrounding clan's, the Sharingan. Her feet carry her into the pit as if she's weightless and she raises her arms in a defensive position. From this point, she waits for Ryo and would watch him as he enters the pit.

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo stepped into the pit in front of Miyako he could see how serious she was, “You don’t have to so serious, you know. The tournament is very soon, there’s no need to go all out on a little sparring.” Ryo smirked, he could see she was determined to prove herself. Ryo also wished to prove himself but he was content to wait until the tournament, but nethertheless a challenge is still a challenge and when he heard that another Uchiha wished to spar with him it was not an opportunity he could let pass up.

Ryo could be seen smiling, he had his good ol’katana at his side, and he had spent many hours of the day mastering ninjutsu in preparation of the tournament, but he had never actually faced an opponent down until now. He looked at her with taking notice that her eyes held the Sharingan, “You know you aren’t the only one who can use the Sharingan.” he rubbed the back of his head, he went in believing it was going to be a friendly spar, but now he could see that she was going all out. Ryo looked at her and then around the pit. After a moment he his eyes quickly turned crimson, a single tomoe can be seen in his eyes, he smiled, he quickly shifted into an offensive stance. “A little warm up before the tournament will do me some good.”

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With her hands, Miyako quickly begins crafting a hand seal, her eyes still locked on Ryo. One of her feet shifts forward towards Ryo and her stance is quickly moved from her previously defensive position. Ryo may hear a voice call his name in the distance, one of a young academy student, maybe even one that he has big eyes for. Miyako would observe his reaction to this, using the split second she may have, she looks his person over, noting what equipment and weapons he carries.

Her Sharingan helps her do this, her mind also able to analyze what he'll be able to come at her with, aside from his jutsu of course. Her lips quirk into a small grin as he somewhat cockily addresses her, all the more fueling the anger that brews within her so well in these situations.

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo turned to look at the person calling his name, when he turned to look he gave a friendly smile to them and gave a quick wave at them and turned back to Miyako. “Don’t worry about that it's just a friend, you have my full attention.” In that second that Ryo turned to look at his caller, he could be seen with his good ol’Katana, other than that he was wearing his usual attire of black jacket with a black shirt underneath and a pair gray shorts. Ryo turned back to Miyako, smirking at her “This is pretty exciting, I’ve never sparred with another Uchiha before. I’m sure you’re really strong. Those eyes prove you’ve actually trained instead of lazing around. I also haven’t been idle. I got some jutsu I’ve been wanting to try on something other than practice dummies.”

Ryo smiled at Miyako. “You could say something, you know. Something like ‘Oh nice to meet you, Ryo. My name is.’ he paused for a second, “What is your name again?” he laughed for a bit, “Being quiet is really off putting when you’re trying to have a fun spar. Who knows we could end up as friends when this is over.” Ryo looked over the Miyako wondering if she was always this intense with everyone or was it just that she had a problem with Ryo, “Alright well. Let’s get started.” he turned his eyes to look directly at Miyako “I’ll let you make the first move.”

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With his offer for her to make the first move, Miyako charges forward and attempts to punch Ryo directly in the jaw, side stepping him to avoid a frontal attack in return. Her body drops to a squat and she sends a kick for his shins, hoping to knock him at least slightly off balance. She wouldn't respond, she's not much of a talker and especially not in a fight. Her focus is very important to her and his comedic gestures and conversation don't phase her slightly.

Many people have suggested that Miyako is too intense in general, though a rare few people have seen her talkative side and were taken aback by it. Not many know what's going on in the small head of her's that's almost so perfectly veiled by her stark black hair. Sparring isn't really her strong suit, however. This tiny sand pit does not allow her to utilize her full potential, which means she'll have to rely on her physical prowess, which does not exactly exist.

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo eyes widen as Miyako charged, taken surprised by the punch that was delivered, he stumbled back from the blow and added some steps to keep away from her kick to his shins. Gritting his teeth, Ryo knew that he wasn’t as good at taijutsu as he was with ninjutsu or genjutsu. Stepping back, Ryo quickly did some handsigns and summoned a clone of himself right by him. A new Jutsu he had recently learned, and he was looking to put it to the test.

Ryo was put off from her quiet and serious demeanor, Ryo had expected this to be a friendly fight between two Uchihas. Looking at her he could see the intensity radiating off her. He brushed his hair back, turned to look at his clone and they nodded to each other, both charged at Miyako. One of them rushed behind her and going to punch her in the back. The second charged directly the at her, he looked at the first behind her and attempted to reciprocate the punch that was delivered to his jaw earlier.

Both returned to their original position, Ryo spoke up to Miyako “I didn’t see you pin you a taijutsu. I always thought you would be more centered around ninjutsu like I am. With that being said, I’ve learned my lesson by giving you the first strike. I’m not going to let my guard down again.” He nodded and placed his hands together and made some handsigns, and he inhaled deeply and released a small burst of flame towards Miyako
[Used Elemental Clone and Thermal Maw]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unable to avoid both punches, she would take them both, though instead of taking the one to her jaw, she took it to her forearms. She keeps her arms over her face even as he returns to his original position with his clone. Her eyes remain on both of them, though as the flames erupt from his lips she can tell which is the real Ryo. Ducking underneath with the fire with her arms raised over her head, Miyako aims to take a quick step towards the clone, a bit of a fake out before she takes a few steps away from them and forms her own hand signs, though nothing seems to come from it in an attack from her.

After the fire from Ryo's lips comes to a stop, Miyako turns to face him in an attempt to make eye contact with him and send him into a genjutsu that'll hopefully make him regret trying to hit her in the face.

[Immolation Armor activated and Sear of the Mind attempted.]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo didn’t keep his eyes off Miyako, he was angered by how she struck him. Looking at her he felt a pain surge through his head. The pain caused him to dispel his clone, “Agh, you sure are taking this to the next level.”watching her form armor out of fire, although the arena was small he believed that a new jutsu he recently mastered could be of use to him, “Kanton.” He formed some handseals, and inhaled deeply, and breathed out a dark gray cloud of ash in front of him to obscure her view of him. Waiting for anymore movement from Miyako he put himself on guard ready for any attack that comes from her.

“Well at least we’re getting stronger together, am I right? I guess now we can see between the two of us, who’s the strongest. Obviously me.” He smirked, “I guess we’ll find out by the end of this.” Having not heard much come out of her. “You know that you can speak, it isn’t good to treat one’s own kin as an enemy.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back