Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Raman Shop (open)

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Kaoru finished explaining her lack of known heritage, Miyamoto san said some words of wisdom from his grandfather. His smile at the end made Kaoru feel much better and even forget her sadness for a moment. "Thank you, you're right he was a very wise man" Kaoru said as a single tear fell from her face. She wiped it away hoping none of her companions noticed. Miyamoto san then asked about plans to enroll in the academy.

Kaoru opened her mouth to answer but was disrupted by Shimete chan suddenly hugging her, crying. "Oh my" Kaoru said astonished as the girl continued to cry on her shirt saying a phrase in that foreign language she had sang in earlier. Kaoru put her arms around the young girl. "Don't worry Shimete chan, its alright. It's going to be okay" Kaoru said in a soothing voice. Kaoru felt a few tears of her own fall from her eyes as she comforted the child.

Kazuma kun explained the reason for Shimete chan's grief, and answered Miyamoto san's earlier question. Kaoru looked down to the crying girl. The young teen felt a few more tears go, she wiped them away with her left. She couldn't cry now, she had to stay strong for Shimete chan for support. Kaoru got on her knees to allow Shimete chan to cry on her shoulder instead of into her stomach. She stroked the top of the girl's head. "Don't worry Shimete chan I know how it can feel to have no family left. But you're not alone. You have Kazuma kun, right? Plus Miyamoto san and I as new friends." Kaoru whispered with a caring smile and then looked over to the two boys, Kazuma kun looked clueless on what to do in the situation. Kaoru squeezed the girl a little tighter.

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masaru could see that his words had made Kaoru feel a bit better by her smile even as, despite her best efforts to conceal it, a tear trickled down the side of her face, it made him feel good that words which meant so much to him could also reassure someone else and make them feel better. Just as Masaru saw Kaoru open her mouth to answer a streak of red flashed in front of him as the young servant threw herself at Kaoru, tears streaming from her face as she repeated words Masaru couldn’t make out over and over.

Masaru turned to Kazuma as he began to explain Shimete’s situation, the whole display had completely shocked him, a girl which he’d determined as a very strong character had crumbled in an instant, ”I guess that proves that every strength is just a cover for another weakness”<i></i> He said quietly, half to himself and half to Kazuma, ”Everyone has their demons bit I don’t envy her situation one bit.”<i></i>

By this point the girls were both comforting each other and Kaoru had knelt down so she could hug the distraught Shimete properly, Masaru grabbed a few napkins from a nearby table and handed them to Kaoru so that the girls could dry their tears. He then took a seat next to Kazuma after a short pause he turned to the boy, ”What about you Tsubaki-san, ”<i></i> He asked quietly to try and avoid the girls hearing and running the risk of upsetting them more, ”How goes things with your clan now that you separated from us?”<i></i> As he spoke he found himself running his hands over the purple scarf which was tied around the top of his saya.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kazuma turns his head towards Masaru and then back to Shimete. “We have lost our way. We have completely forgot what it is to be a noble samurai.” He waves at Masuro, beckoning him to come closer. He then spoke in hush tones. “We call the Nigiri clan our servants, but in truth they are merely slaves. We conquered their lands and forced them into servitude. Her father is dead because he was suspected of resistance against the Tsubaki clan.” Kazuma shakes his head in disapproval, “How far have we strayed from the path of honor?”

Kaoru hugs Shimete tightly in a warm embrace. She wonders if this is what it is like to have a sister. Shimete sniffles and tear away the tears with her sleeve. With a deep breath she regains her composure. “I’m alright now. It’s just I never cried over my mother’s death before. Even at her funeral I was told to stay strong and do not cry. Crying will not bring her back.” She told herself to control her emotions. “You are right; I do have Kazuma. Thank you Kaoru-chan for reminding me. I would be honored to call you friend.”

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyamoto san handed Kaoru a few of the napkins from a nearby table. She mouthed "Thank you" to the young man, then wiped a few tears from the young Shimete chan's face. The two boys then began whispering about something, Kaoru didn't pay them mucch attention, she was more concerned about the weeping girl in front of her.

Shimete chan pushed away after a few minutes, she wiped away the rest of her tears and explained that she never cried over the death of her mother. Wow, this young child was forced to endure that but never showed her emotion. She truly is amazing Kaoru thought to herself. She brought herself back to the funerals of her guardians, they weren't her parents but they felt just like family to the shinobi. They had done so much for her and they were gone in an instant. Tears began to well up behind her eyes again, but Kaoru managed to fight them back. "I'm glad to be your friend, Shimete chan" she responded with a smile. Kaoru looked straight into her eyes, she was back to that strong character Kaoru had known her to be.

She gave the small girl another hug and then stood up. The two boys seemed to be in an important conversation nearby. Kaoru thought it wise not to bother them. Kaoru didn't know quite what to talk about. She quickly looked around the room for a topic to discuss. The menu above the chef's head caught her eye. "So Shimete chan" Kaoru started awkwardly "Do you and Kazuma kun come here often?" A pathetic topic, yes, and Kaoru realized this, and blushed at the ridiculousness of her out of the blue question.

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Sorry, not a great post]

Masaru listened intently to the Tsubaki’s story, he shook his head as the boy reached the end of his sentence. ”That’s a real shame, it seems like somewhere someone forgot their roots and as such it’s not only having a negative impact on your clan but also others.”<i></i> He said as he leant forward on the table, ”You know, a clan’s future is always in the hands of its latest generation, I’m sure that even without your eyesight you can clearly see which direction you need to go.”<i></i>

Masaru glanced back over to the two girls just as they separated and Kaoru stood up, ”What about the girl?”<i></i>He asked quietly as he fidgeted with the metal strip that hung on a chain around his neck, ”Does she know about all this?”<i></i> From how devoted the girl was he suspected that she didn’t, it would be incredible for someone to be able to behave how she did if she knew that her masters clan was responsible for her fathers death.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Of course she does she is the one that told me. As far as I know I am the only one of the Tsubaki clan that does know.” The corruption was deeper than what Masaru thinks. “The Nigiri loyalist killed Shimete’s father to save our clan. She strives to not be like her father, who is portrayed as a villain for betraying his clan. When in truth he wanted a better future for his child. We Tsubaki may not have committed the crime, but we are ultimately the cause of it.” The Nigiri are birds that do not wish to leave the comforts of the cage.

Shimete looks at her quizzically. That was a sad change of topic, it was almost as bad as talking about the weather. She places a hand on Kaoru head. “Baka. You already know I can't cook.” She then turns around to see the two guys talking to each other closely. Well that explained the stupid question. They must be disguising something personal to be that close together. She sighs figuring that she would have to wait till they finished. “Well that’s just lovely.”

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shimete chan put her head on Kaoru's head and called her a "Baka" Well I guess I had that one coming She thought as Shimete chan turned around and saw the two boys talking.

Kaoru didn't quite know what to talk about and the boys looked deep in conversation. She had never been very good at starting conversations, but she'll still try. "Hey Shimete chan" Kaoru caught the girl's attention "So what do you like to do? Like any hobbies?" Kaoru always thought that this was a decent conversation starter. She pulled up a chair and gestured for the young girl to sit across from her.

[I couldn't really think on what to write about DX]

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy revealed something which truly shocked Masaru, not only did the girl know all of this but the actual culprit was one of her own clan, this story was getting more and more sickening as more of it was revealed. ”Then in a way she serves you out of her own choice, I’m sure if she didn’t want to she would have tried to get away somehow. At the very least I suppose you can feel secure in the knowledge that at least she’s not working for you against her will.”<i></i> Masaru stood up, ”That being said I must admit I’m not exactly in a situation which would give me any sort of knowledge of what is going on.”<i></i>

Masaru had probably spent too much time here already, he only stopped off for a bite to eat and had somehow ended up meeting three new people and learning a dark story of deceit and murder. Oh the life of a Shinobi.

”I’m afraid I’ve let time get away from me Tsubaki-san, we’ll have to continue this another time.”<i></i> Masaru straighten himself up and gave a cursory nod, more out of habit than necessity. Next he walked over to where the two girls were talking, ”Excuse my interruption, it was nice to meet you Kaoru-san, Nigiri-san.”<i></i> He nodded and smiled to each of them, ”I hope to see you again soon.”<i></i> With that he turned away and began to walk out of the shop.

[Topic left unless stopped]
[OOC: Feel free to PM me if you ever wanna set up another RP]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kazuma says good bye to Masura as he leaves. With the mention of time Shimete looks at her watch and indeed time has gotten away from them as well. “Master we got to be going as well. It was nice talking to you Kaora-chan.” They then both leave with the same haste as Masura.
[left topic]

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyamoto kun soon left, Kaoru waved goodbye to the boy. Shimete chan and Kazuma kun left soon after. "I guess I'll see you guys later.." Kaoru said quietly as her new friends left the shop. "I'd better go to training" Kaoru walked over out of the raman shop. She then began to wander the streets of Kumogakure.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back