Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Reactivate] Ayatsuri Ginjiro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Okay, so here's the deal. I've decided to come back, and start again with Ginjiro where I left off, but I have a request to make. Originally, Ginjiro was a Leaf Shinobi--to skip details, I decided to go to Stone. However, I deactivated before I ever left Leaf City. I was merely added into the Stone Usergroup and given a banner. Coming back after a few months, I've realized that it wouldn't have made sense for Ginjiro to do that. He'd have gone rogue, still clinging to the hope of healing Leaf. As such, I'm requesting that I have Ginjiro be a Mercenary instead of a Stone Shinobi since I haven't RPed being a Stone Shinobi at all.

I've talked to an Admin about it, and the Admin agreed with this stance, saying that it would be justified. So, let me know what you think. I've got time to spare.

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I don't personally have any problems with this. I'll get at least one more person from council to sign off on this and then I'll switch you over, but seeing as you didn't RP in Stone at all I don't see a problem.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Well, this is awkward, but...

...is anything going on with this? If there's a problem here, I'd love to get an official response so that I know what's going on. Being left in the dark like this isn't exactly fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back