Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivating

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I know some stuff is missing, just getting things started so I have less procrastination excuses.

Old Character Name: Renjaa
Old Village/Missing: Suna
OCR Type: Reactivation?
Last Known Where-abouts: Uh... somewhere in Sand, I think.
Old IC Rank: I forget. Mednin?

New Character Name: Moujuu
Preferred Username: Moujuu
New Village: Stone(Isn't this obvious by where we're now supposed to place the OCR? I mean... really?)
New BL/CA: Haven't decided just yet.
Custom Class: As above.
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Class Name[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (mod1+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (mod2+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] High Stat(s)
[i]Average:[/i] Average Stats
[i]Low:[/i] Low Stat(s)
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin:
IC Rank:

Character Age:
Character's Mental Description:
Multiple Personality Application:
Character History:
Clan Request:

Death/Retirement Thread:
Old Profile:
Old Training:
Old Dojo:
Old FAQ:

Special Usergroups:

Old Stats: Capped?
Old OOC Rank: Capped?
Stat Cut: Better not be one.
New Stats: 600 in errythang?
New OOC Rank: Capped?

Justu Mastery Swaps:

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Still Work in progress, but adding more. Karosu suggested I make a separate post for safety's sake.

Old Character Name: Renjaa
Old Village/Missing: Suna
OCR Type: Reactivation?
Last Known Where-abouts: Uh... somewhere in Sand, I think.
Old IC Rank: I forget. Mednin?

New Character Name: Moujuu
Preferred Username: Moujuu
New Village: Stone(Isn't this obvious by where we're now supposed to place the OCR? I mean... really?)
New BL/CA: (And now, for something completely different.) Haku.
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Harbinger[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (60+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 critical chance not applying to caps, +5% chance to cause bleeding
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
[i]Low:[/i] Puppet Accuracy, Melee Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch for now, we'll see if anyone wants to persuade Moujuu to choose a branch.
IC Rank: Can I leave this up to the village?

Character Age: Appears in his mid-twenties
Character's Physical Description:
Toned musculature, slightly above average height. Violet eyes with a serpentine pupil. Seems to have a semi-relaxed posture that belies his readiness to leap into violence if provoked. Eyes seem rather cold for the most part, though occasionally a hint of warmth touches these features. His skin is porcelain pale, and does not seem to burn or darken despite exposure to sunlight. Fingernails extend a bit into sharpened claws which have left small marks in stone.
Character's Mental Description:
Iwagakure Personnel File
Subject displays traits as below
-Fails to comprehend human moral standards
-'Feral' behaviours
-Alpha tendencies
-Lazy unless challenged
-Intent on breeding
-Tendency to become violent when restricted
-Cunning and intelligent despite coarse behaviours
-Has adapted rather quickly to human behaviours, despite his lack of comprehending the reasoning.
-Despite his Alpha male tendencies, has a vague sense of loyalty towards shinobi that haven't angered him.
-Is an avid carnivore
-Can come off rather intimidating to certain personalities.

Character History: Little is known about Moujuu's origins. What he's said is he came from the rocky caverns deep in the cliffs, and survived hunting things that none from the surface have heard of, with things that sound like demonic Carnasaurs. With no moral aversion to killing and with hunting so 'easy' on the surface, the bored entity agreed to help the Iwa ninja(and only the ninja) so long as the hunting was easy and the restrictions were few. He approves of Stone's policy of strength, which is why he agreed to work with them. Granted, at the current time he also is rather apathetic to village in general and helps due to boredom and having nothing better to do, though on occasion he hunts down a Carnasaur if he can find one to eat. He has a tendency to ignore people who pry too much about his history, as it's his business, not theirs. He also hates meaningless restrictions, and counting words.
Clan Request: Don't know Stone's clans since they are not visible to people who are not already in Stone.

Death/Retirement Thread: Inactivity, see old profile.
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=51215#p51215
Old Training: Don't have one. Stupid hack.
Old Dojo: Um... dunno.
Old FAQ: None.

Special Usergroups: None.

Old Stats: Capped?
Old OOC Rank: Capped?
Stat Cut: Better not be one.
New Stats: 600 in errythang?
New OOC Rank: Capped?

Justu Mastery Swaps: Someone will need to walk me through this then.

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? LAWLNO
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Name: Approved
Class: Approved
BL: Approved
History: Approved
Stats: Capped
Jutsu Swaps: Pending... PM me or another council member if you need help with this.

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jutsu swaps:
1Fist of Virtue->Fatal Draw
2Fist of Sin -> Zantetsuken
3Spearhand -> Executioner
4Tiger Hook -> Cross Rip
5Shoryuken -> Frigid Ice Blast
6Insatiable Hunger -> Arctic Aether

I'll keep the rest as they are. I don't wish to sell the jutsu, just swap masteries. Then we're cool and I can go eat people in your village- I mean take your villagers to dinner?

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tweaking my class.
Harbinger
HP: (60+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +10% water damage, +10% chance to cause bleeding
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
Low: Puppet Accuracy, Melee Accuracy