Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation Mist > Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As per

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?t=8354

and here

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=11183

Reactivating as missing from Mist.

Biting down upon his chapped lips, he hid beneath a quivering hood on a lonesome ship. Being a servant of water country for all of the years had taught him the many uses of terrain and sea to navigate unseen through the world. Living in a village inundated with water, the Shinobi of Kirigakure found it essential to have the advantage of sea travel. Hira, of course, had braved the rivers and seas surrounding plenty of times in his years. Alone he stood on deck, as the ship was obscured in a thick haze of dusk. Wind blew his silver trusses about, dangling from his cloak. He blended in with the atmosphere, breathing the wet dew in calm enjoyment of its taste.

I never imagined it like this.

He thought to himself quietly, contemplating his past in Kirigakure. The time of Water Country had all but come to an end in recent years, and he had done everything in his power to see it otherwise. Now, he had been faced with the toughest decision of his lifelong career as a loyalist of his time. Severing ties with the village, and departing by sea in search of a safe landing, and a new life where it could be found.

I came here by ship as a child, and once again, I go as I came.

The sails of the ship danced with the rainy wind, sloshing bits of water on him as they swayed. He watched behind with his Byakugan in full activity, scanning the seas for chakra paths. Others hadn't attempted such a dangerous route to leave home, but Hira felt lucky. His guts were worn on the outside ever since all had gone to the wind. He, much like the village, would drift away to wherever he could to wash the filth from the land. Certainly, in some respect he wished to see his home returned to its past grandeur.

These things, of course, take time. Always time.

He shook his head in discomfort, letting a few tears flow before deactivating his Byakugan. He didn't want to see the land disappear from his sights, but he knew that it was necessary to gamble at times. The ship shuddered in the current, hindered by the increasing tumult of the ocean's hatred. The world was casting a requiem for her lands. He slinked down to the door of the cabin, opening it with a rustling pull. He had to jimmy the door a little before it finally came loose, letting him into the warmth of a candlelight chamber.

I'm so glad I found this ship.

He saw two others seated at the table, worried for the safety of the voyage. Certainly, it was going to be a bumpy ride to wherever they went. He sat with them, wordlessly admiring the dim lit that was cast about the cabin. The ship rocked, and the candle slid across the table. Swifter than the blink of an eye, he grabbed the candle and held it tightly. He cradled the beautiful light, watched cautiously by the other unknown shinobi in the room. Hira gave a wicked smirk, and sat on the floor with crossed legs. Quietly, he fell into a repose to last the night.

Here's to a rude awakening.

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Welcome back.

Profile and dojo located, you said you had no training. Moved to proper spots.

Mercenary rank awarded, accesses added.

Welcome to mercenary life~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back