Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himura Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akemi said:
So... our internet provider got disconnected (no, seriously).

Update; we have about half an internet now. I'll be coming back now.
All work and no play makes Mark a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Mark a dull boy.
All Work and no Play makes Mark a dull boy.
all work and no play makes mark a dull boy.
All Work And No Play Makes Mark A Dull Boy.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Guess who's back!

I'm finally settled in at my new home, and I should have plenty of time to RP now.

I'm looking to start a new character. Would someone please reactivate me so I can access my old profile/dojo/etc. and get to work on rebirthing?

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hey Jo, I'll set you up.
And.. Done, Dojo, Training, and Profile should be back where they belong.
Usergroup is handled, welcome back buddy!

Eji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here is the deal. I'm either back, and I'm not wasting your time.

Or

I'm going to be studying to much (physics major now),and I'm just wasting your time.

If the later, I apologize in advance.

But, I have a good feeling that I might stay around, hopefully.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, you're good to go Eji!
Here is your Profile ->Link to Profile

I couldn't find Training or Dojo, but if you know you had them, let me know and I can attempt again to find them.

*Note - Please add your stats to your profile, as it is one of the requirements. If you didn't do any training, they should be this:
Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0/50
PL: 25

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Incorrect Tomokins, his stats are actually 50/50 in all six, according to his old OCR that Osuhat discovered last night.
But yeah. There are procedures that needs to be followed, Eji. Make sure to update your profile with your stats and whatnot. :3

Akemi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Internet's back. I have off work until Monday.

... if this doesn't result in activity, I'll eat my labcoat (and then buy a new one, because I'd kinda be in trouble otherwise).

[P.S. Akemi still doesn't have a training topic, since I haven't gotten around to tagging any posts for her training yet]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Karubin, this Mighty Morphin' Council Ranger as karate-chopped your username gray and roundhouse kicked your stuff into their proper place. Welcome back from your long absence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back