Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reading a Letter [Private]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally, Shin had the time to examine the letter that was given to him by Shinrai Kitsune. After reading the letter it was clear that the writer was Zenichi. Shin was not expecting the man to contact him directly and the means of which he wanted to continue his conversation with Shin was vague at best. He mentioned the use of clay which was a prominent ability seen in the Toujigikou clan according to most historical books.

"Interesting..." Shin thought to himself as his right index finger rhythmically tapped against the side of his temple. He picked up the glob of clay that was used as a seal for the letter. There was nothing abnormal about the clay except the viscosity and thickness of it was usual for regular clay. He began to mold the clay into what looked like a bird using the end of quill pen to make the finishing touches. The last thing was to provide a drop of his blood as instructed. Shin was not sure what was to happen so it used a clone to insert the blood for him. He walked to the back of the office as he watched his clone waiting for would happen next.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bird made no visible change as the drop of blood seeped into the clay. The clone looked at Shin sharing the same curious expression. What was the next step? Shin walked back onto his desk as he picked up the letter once again perusing its contents. The letter mentioned providing a message to the bird but what did that mean? Shin placed the letter down as he massaged his chin pensively thinking as to what to do next. He reached out toward the corner of his desk and pulled out a quill pen from an ink jar and on the other hand tore a piece of parchment. He scribbled a simple message, "I have received your message, Zenichi-san. I am not sure as to how this jutsu works but I need to know what you discovered in moon country. You mentioned to me that you would find something valuable for Kumogakure." and inserted into the bird attempting to see if the instructions were literal. He waited to see what would happen.

[Double posting for brevity]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back