Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Rebirth] Jinouga [Missing] - Yamato Kai [Missing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Jinouga
Old Village/Missing: Missing
OCR Type: Rebirth / Retire
Last Known Where-abouts: Jinouga will be retiring (as one of my iNPC) Free Rebirth as of this OCR
Old IC Rank: Missing(?)

New Character Name: Yamato Kai
Preferred Username: Yamato Kai
New Village: Mercenary
New BL/CA: Pyromaniac
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Incandescent Blaze[/u] - [Vet]
[b]HP:[/b] (60 + 15) x Stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40 + 15) x Chakra Control
Class Bonus: +1 Critical (Does not apply to Caps) and +10% Fire Damage.
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Genjutsu D.C, Melee Accuracy, Genjutsu Save and Evasion.
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy and Puppet Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Medic
IC Rank: Mercenary

Character Age: 19
Character's Physical Description:
Physical said:
Standing at 5'8'' and possessing a muscular slim build. Kai bears a spiky shoulder-length jet black hair that gives an eerie feeling if one were to get a complete view of his face, having pale skin and crimson colored eyes akin to that of a corpse and a demon mixed together into human flesh. Preferring to adorn light clothing and that of a traditional look, wearing a standard white Hakama with a black obi along with wooden getas.

Being a mercenary, he likes to keep his profile clear and clean as such when in a mission, wearing his signature look is when he wears his black Sokutai with golden linings, a traditional outfit of those of priests and shamans, albeit with completely opposite in color. In addition with his black Sokutai, he wears a pair of Tabi Socks and Wooden Getas.wears a white ornate kitsune mask adorned with printed tribal flames across the mask complete with two eye slits to reveal his eyes and of course as a way to actually see things.
Character's Mental Description:
Mental said:
Kai is quite a performer and as such, has some sort of split personality depending if he's in a mission or not yet he still retains his personality, regardless of his situation. When out of missions and out of his mask, Kai is more of a sociable person who likes starting conversation and interacting with others, possessing a humble and friendly attitude and is willing to help those who are in need. Acting like his age, he enjoys being a trouble when situation calls for it, acting reckless and what not like.

When in a mission and his face obscured by his kitsune mask, Kai is calm and quiet, cold to the heart and will do everything to complete his mission even if it means forsaking his allies which he personally doesn't require seeing them as a nuisance if they fail in battle, believing that one should rely on his own strength rather than their friends.

Overall, regardless of the situation, Kai has a habit of gathering information and keeping it for himself, even if it would benefit his allies he would still refuse to do so unless completely necessary to do so.
Character History:
Background said:
Born from the Hikengen Clan, a powerful yet scattered group of shinobi who specializes in a special type of flame, as such locating the main home of a Hikengen Clan is almost impossible to find as one reaches a certain age, they are forced to defect from their place and roam to the world. While bearing all characteristic of that of an ordinary flame, a Hikengen's flame has special properties as such bears their unique trademark for each. Each and every clansmen has their own specialty, mainly a three group where one would find in a typical village: the defense force, the medical troupe and the reconnaissance group. Kai during his younger years showed great knowledge and medicine and herbs as such he was placed under the ranks of the medical troupe of the Hikengen Clan though it was short lived, he learned greatly from his elders who shared their knowledge to him.

During his younger years, his flame was wild and small, a sign of weakness and incoming death but as his age of coming came to be, the flame manifested itself as that of a fox, small and cunning. A rare manifestation of a Hikengen's Flame as one would typically expect the clansmen to die in a few days if one were to see a small flame though his celebration was short and he was forced to depart, he learned how to survive by himself in a foreign world.
Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=8873
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=487&t=8877
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=488&t=8879
Old FAQ: N/A

Special Usergroups: Development Team

Old Stats: 600 / 600 (All)
Old OOC Rank: 600 / 600 (All)
Stat Cut: N/A
New Stats: 600 / 600 (All)
New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps: ALL MASTERED
[col][legend="• N I N J U T S U S •"][/legend]|[legend="• T A I J U T S U S •"][/legend][/col]

TOTAL OF 39 Jutsu Ranks converted into Jutsu Blanks (will post in your Missing Request to keep track of the remaining Jutsu Blanks)

ALL OF THESE ARE MASTERED BUT I WILL KEEP THEM.

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own:N/A

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name, History, Rank, Class, Core Ability, Stats Approved.

Jutsu Ranks converted to Blank Jutsu Ranks Approved.
Jutsus Maintained Approved.

Total Refund: 41,130.

EDIT: Yen added.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Thank you Akechi and Kudaranai, I don't have much time but if there is an admin watching over... can someone kindly change my name and banner?

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing as you got your banner and name changed through Admin Request. Consider this OCR thread "Completed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back