Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Reboot] Garou (Cloud) --> Takamaru (Stone)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Name: Takamaru
Sex: Male

Physical Description: Standing at 4 feet 3 inches and 60.5 pounds, Takamaru is somewhat slender for his height, though not too much so. His pale complexion strikes a stark contrast with his intense orange eyes, granting him a somewhat haunting presence that is only bolstered by his straight, shoulder-length, white hair. As far as garb is concerned, Takamaru prefers utility in simplicity, wearing only a pair of baggy, black jeans and forgoing any shirt or shoes altogether. In this way, he boldly supports his shamanic heritage, as he has various spiritual tattoos covering him from his neck to his waist.

Mental Description: Takamaru is quite superstitious, even among his young Iwagakure brethren. He actively seeks enlightenment by attempting to communicate with the spirits of the natural world and honors each successful meeting with a tattoo. Yet, when he isn't preoccupied with his own spiritual energies, Takamaru taps into this power to enable him to view each scenario with clarity from a variety of perspectives. In this way, Takamaru is a strategical genius, both on and off the battlefield.

History: Born the son of two shamans, Jounin Ren and Jounin Rin, Takamaru was raised to worship the Old Gods from a young age. At the age of eight, while accompanying his parents on a pilgrimage to Maruishi, his parent and him were attacked by a young carnasaur. Ren and Rin had managed to subdue and execute the beast, but not before it had clamped onto their son's right arm with its powerful jaws, shattering the bones, rending the flesh, and ultimately sending the boy into a trauma-induced coma.

While in that state, he communed with a sixth God--another old God whose role as a force of balance amongst the other Gods had been neglected for several millennia. Although he had his doubts about the divinity of this entity, Takamaru listened as it explained that it, as the self-proclaimed Divine Spirit that governed all aspects of the natural and spiritual realms, had lost control as its followers lost faith in it. It offered the boy a way to return to perfect health in exchange for his help in restoring its control over the other Gods.

Takamaru accepted, and he awoke two years later in his own home in Iwagakure, his arm healed as the God said it would be. When they heard their son come to, Ren and Rin rushed to his side, praising the old Gods for his miraculous recovery. Yet when he mentioned the sixth God, his parents cast him out as a heretic.

With nowhere else to go, Takamaru enrolled within Iwagakure's Shinobi Academy.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Yumoto Tama-Shii]
[Senshi Megami]
[Kamaru]
[Gen Ryu]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Stats reset to the above mentioned values, yen removed, 500 starting yen issued, jutsu removed. Banner issued and name changed.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back