Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Reboot] Nenogami --> Kogane Chi

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(I've been inactive but I felt like doing a reboot so I decided to go ahead and post my reboot since I don't need anything stat wise for it)

Name: Kogane Chi
Mental: Chi has a neurological condition known as synthesia (or at least her condition is based off of it) which causes some of her senses to provoke other senses, among other things. This doesn't impair her much, at least she doesn't let it impair her. Growing up with this condition hasn't caused her to grow out of place; rather she's always been very outgoing. Currently the only symptoms she has from synesthesia makes her think that certain colors have different personalities, and the color red is her absolute favorite. (I think I may add a few symptoms of Synesthesia as flavor with certain abilities) She has a very mild case of bi-polarity as well, but this hasn't affected her ability to create and maintain friendships.
Physical: http://www.zerochan.net/Nia+Teppelin?p=1
Chi loves to wear different outfits all the time and all of them are monochrome, and the color depends on her mood that day (matching the color's personality with how she feels that day). Her white hair is long and curly, and she likes to keep it looking nice. She sometimes puts a big bow in her hair, but sometimes she'll put it on her neck or on her forehead protector which she usually wears around her waist. She has a different band for her forehead protector that she swaps around to match her outfits. Her different colored clothes sometimes emphasis the paleness of her skin.
History: History: Chi was born to a fierce family who prided themselves in their strength, skill, and health. It was a Shinobi family, and almost everyone in the family was or has been a Shinobi at some point in their life. The family was also devoid of any special bloodline heritage, or special core abilities that some families seem to pass on. They thought they were pure and untainted, like their ancient ancestor who possessed golden chakra. He was treated special because of his chakra, and other abilities specific to him, by a group of people known as the Golden Order of Chakra. Whether there was really something special about him is up to speculation, as their knowledge of him is merely legends passed down through the family. Nevertheless, they use his legends to fuel their family’s inner fire.
When she was born, no one would have thought she’d grow up to have any kind of mental issues because of the family’s history of “purity” as they called it. It wasn’t apparent at first as she would just talk about certain colors as if they had certain personalities. Feeling that this was just a passing phase, like having an imaginary friend or picking their nose, they thought nothing of it. As she got older her descriptions of the colors got more involved, and they realized something was wrong with her. Instead of seeking help to find an answer to what was happening, they decided to keep it a secret and enroll her in the academy early (as the family normally waits until the child is 13 to enroll them) hoping that it would drive this “illness” away. Unfortunately for them, it wasn’t about to work.
|
|
|
|
And yes I'm sure I wanna do a reboot, I don't feel like dealing with stats and jutsus and stuff. I've also been gone so long I couldn't get back into my character's story anyway. I feel like it'll be easier to just do a complete reboot, besides that I had been thinking about doing it before I left anyway.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I love Nia btw <3

Approved on my end but I have to ask, Are you sure you want to do this? After you do this there is no turning back to gain the stats you have lost by rebooting.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So much has changed since I left and I don't remember too much about the stuff that hadn't changed. It'd be easier to start over and learn from the bottom again. Besides, I never even got into fights, I was more into the rp. I kinda feel like rping someone from the beginning again. I'm sure fo' sho.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So do I just wait for admin to take my yen and stuff like that to finish my reboot or do I need to request for it in the admin request?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back