Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Redheads [The Badlands]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Badlands

C2JQQeh.jpg

They are a place unlike any other on the continent. No shinobi village is hidden away between the crags; no government taxing it's people. The Badlands are a place where order shouldn't exist, but it does; and those who keep the order are the various gang bosses who wrestle for control of the few settlements scattered about. Each person has a piece of the monopoly and holds onto it with an iron grasp, and that's how things don't regress into anarchy.

There are three types of players in the Badlands. You got your movers and shakers, facilitators, and scavengers. The movers and shakers are exactly what you think. People with ambition and drive to try and gain some control in a lawless land. Facilitators are the backbone of the broken society. They provide anything from food they steal, to weapons they've custom made from junk. And the scavengers survive on the scraps left behind by the movers and shakers when they clash together.

So what type of player are you? Here to make a name for yourself? Or are you just gonna be a loser and pick through trash? You decide; just remember one thing. There are no laws here. Any mistake you make could be your last.

A cloud of thick white smoke filled the air as Hotaru exhaled, cigarette in her left hand. She sat in a makeshift throne compiled of junk that on it's own would look like it belonged in a dumpster. However, it was at least somewhat impressive should you be seeing it for the first time. Around her sat people of all walks of life in various forms of attire. In front of her, on hands and knees, was a man. He was naked, but his cock appeared to have been burnt specifically beyond repair; the rest of his body seemed unscathed. Hotaru's bare feet were resting upon his back as she looked to a nearly clean bone in her right hand, pondering if she should even attempt to get any more meat off of it.

It was midday and she was growing bored. She lifted her feet off the man and pushed him to the ground with a kick. "I think it's about to find tonight's offering don't you think?!" she shouted. Those in the group who appeared to actually be eating healthily cheered and hooted. "Get yourselves ready! It's time to hunt..."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Welp gotta get this broad...'

Down the ways of the forefront thoughts, he was sent out on the dumby mission of finding this woman. It wasnt something that he really wanted to do all that much but he had to get in Titan the best he could. Leaving the village under the guise of a mission, which was legitimate and he would handle in due time. He went as Zo. Tattoo'd arm that was culminating with the body it would now take hold of. Taking out a purple pill and ingesting a mixture of poison and antivenom to help his pain. Almost like getting a flu shot, but with his shoulder bag and other equipment he would push his way through this area. 'The Badlands.', he thought. There was story of the anarchy mixed with structure he had found detailed in the Horizon of ANBU files. Even getting into a few fights on the way. Some good opponents, and some simpletons. Who knew what you were getting out here... but Zo wasnt about to not assert dominance over these people. He was an Elite. An ANBU. Chosen to be the cream of the crop.
...And it would stay that way...​
For now at least. 'Where is this woman...', then he would take out a cigar of his own, lighting it amongst the amass. Blood trailed down his brow from bouts. Though the crimson stream didnt stop him. He would come upon a camp, speaking to people around looking for the woman named 'Chaos'... and the damned cowards seemed to quiver at the name. But he shook it off as he'd appear under the tent as she kicked the man aside. "Well then..", the Jashinist Ring on his right hand seemed to shine a bit and continued to pull him towards her.

"So... You're the one name-...", his eyes would look over the situation again. The man... He was, oh dear. And he seemed to be under her ruse. 'Shit this may be harder than I thought...', but the voices in his head would cause him to push forward. 'Zooo~ Zoooo~ You have much to learn for in the presence of a prophet.', within Zo's head he'd nod. "...d, Chaos? I've on searching for you..."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The group before him seemed to be gearing up with weapons while Chaos stood waiting. Even the man she had kicked to the ground was at her feet kissing her boots, almost as if her abuse upon him had never happened.

Zo approached without making an offensive stance, but some of those nearest him still took their weapons and stood in front of their queen, protecting her from a potential assailant. "Get out of the way you fools. No one is stupid enough to fight me head on." she demanded walking forward. They parted ways as she approached aggressively. "He told me of your coming, Zo." she said with a shove into his shoulders. His ass found the ground. FWUMP! "Peh, not very tough." she grunted, looking down at him.

She looked over him examining his injuries. It seemed he had a tough time getting here. Nothing ever did. "He's not that impressive. But he's not half dead so he can't be useless." she said, talking to whoever was listening. Mayhaps the Lord of chaos and destruction himself? If he was speaking to her, Zo wasn't privileged enough to hear it just yet.

"How's your arm doing, Zo of Kumogakure? Did you trust in our Lord to heal your arm? Or did you drool over that hot redhead whenever she leaned over to check your wounds, tits waving about in front of your face?" she said. It was obvious that she was disgusted in something. She turned around and walked back through her followers.

Flopping back onto her throne, those around her looking for direction after preparing for a raid. "Hold on you impatient fucks, I gotta deal with this dude."

"So! Why would my lord bring me such a virgin devotee? What is it you want?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was the ideal situation to be apart of. Though he was prepared to defend himself. However, he would soon find that her presence alone was enough to stiffen his chakra in place. His body grew completely still as he'd be pushed to the ground skidding back a few centimeters. Frowning he'd wipe blood from his lip and would roll his shoulders as she examined him. "Hmph. You dont know anything about me...How dar-..", his words cut off with rebuttle. Asking of his arm. Though he did not like the idea of how she knew... his eyes widened as he remembered his encounter to recreate his arm. Shaking his head.

"Its all a motive to a greater design. I'd admit whats before me is alot more befitting than what you describe.", standing back to his feet the man of the silver tongue would find himself trying to weave together his idea. Though the ring he possessed kept him from continuing. And only held him to his truth. "...I'd have laid with her... as I would you but thats not why I'm here...", he would frown, this was his chance. Maybe a direct approach would lead him to a mission completed. Trust and all that he desired. However, he wanted more than just trust. He wanted power. And what this organization would provide... would maybe help with that.

"I'm here for more than one thing... an assignment from Titan. But now that I've met you... I can feel your connection to our Lord.", flashing the ring to her he'd continue, "I've come to challenge you. Head on. I will show you I'm not like the peasants you push around. I'm not going to bow.", he'd nod again. Awaiting her response. He knew that this was something that she'd take him up on. The first thing she said... but he was never one to back down.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was surprised to hear his honesty. She would've assumed he would just shut up and nut up. However, it did good for her to hear that he would so easily lay with her. Hotaru loved it so when her ego was stroked.

"Titan?"

Now there was a name she had thought she would never hear again. As far as she understood, her deal with them had been a one time thing. Now they were here again. She knew she should never have dealt with them. Regardless, he continued speaking and declared that he would not bow and worship like the others around her. To which Hotaru began to laugh obnoxiously at him, swatting her leg as if it were just the funniest thing she had ever heard.

"You will bow, or you will die. It doesn't matter." she retorted with a haughty smile. "I will show you the true power of Jashin!" She stepped forward, beckoning the nude man to stand with a finger and said: "Say hello to our Lord when you see him."

"Thank you my lady." he said in a whimper as her hand clamped down around his throat. Immediately the stench of human flesh burning engulfed the area as his neck began to burn between her fingers. "For you Jashin, I send your servant in exchange for your blessing in the challenge to come. Let me teach Zo what it is to truly have faith."

As she finished speaking, the man's head detached from the rest of his body. His charred neck and head remained in hand. But it was clear by the shivers and gasps (the type that Zo probably would recognize if he ever satisfied a woman) she was emitting that Jashin honored her sacrifice. Her eyes looked into Zo's and her skin began to shift in color. She was indeed a Reaper of Faith.

The air around her began to distort as her body began to radiate pure heat energy. Those nearest to her quickly fled to a safe distance as the headless body on the ground started to cook and get nice and crispy. "Well, I'm waiting." she goaded.

[The Glow-Black is Latin]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking at this situation it would not be for the faint of heart, which Zo wasnt. He had seem gruesome things. People torn limb from limb. Eaten alive. Hell, he would not take it for granted that he wasnt this man. He would roll his shoulders preparing himself. Though, it would not come, the woman transformed... she was the Reaper. 'Damn thats sexy...', but he brushed it off honestly. THis wouldnt happen. Not with her. NOt that he would be against it but it wasnt like he was tied down... he didnt wanna have a harem though... Unless people did it with him and were open-... Why was he thinking about this? She just charred a man infront of him.

"Well... I dont think you're completely ready for this...", hesitant. Scared? NO. Smartly plotting? Yes. Zo feared nothing. Moving his body he'd think for a moment. Forcing his palm out he'd allow vines and branches to surround the woman in a prison that would stop any active chakra she had on her. It was his 'Enlightened' Suppression. It could suppress some of the greatest powers before him. However, it was definitely something that he didnt take lightly. 'Maybe this will work.' Though he didnt expect it to. She was emitting a high amount of heat. However, he was not going to back down from it.

He had to think of something but he was about half deep into his chakra just coming up here. And his body had taken a beating. It wasnt the best feeling in the world... but again. Zo was never afraid of a challenge. He welcomed it. A chance to overtake odds. Maybe that would land him leaving the village after so long. Who knew though right? He wanted to get in good with the higher ups. Hell, he'd do anything to progress himself. Though, he wouldnt get bent outta shape when he didnt get his way. Who knew though he had to get past this challenge first. Who knew if he didnt die just now. Anything could happen...

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Eh? Talking to yourself like a crazy person?!" she teased. But it seemed he was correct; she definitely wasn't prepared for the cage that sprouted up and surrounded her. It appeared to be made of wood, but her hot-ass chakra didn't seem to be charring it at all. So there was something strange going on here. She tried to summon a flame in her palm but it did her no good. This prison was something special all right.

"Not bad! Not bad! Not much of a challenge though."
Hotaru goaded. She couldn't really do anything with the cage, so perhaps it was time to try out that special kind of jutsu. She looked to her left and right for one of her followers who happened to have a weapon on him and focused her mind. The sword slowly slid out of it's sheath on it's own before toppling onto the ground. Her expression was displeased. She grumbled curses beneath her breath before focusing again, wielding the sword with Kinesis.

Boasting and trying something new wasn't quite as easy as she imagined it would be. But... her pride didn't allow her to be silent. "A new trick Jashin has blessed me with you see. Perhaps he forsaw this moment and prepared me for your little tricks~" she cooed and sent the blade flying at him. It definitely wasn't the stealthiest of attacks and he could just jump out of the way. "Or he could just take it and die. Would save me some time... Not sure how Daddy would like that though." she pondered, finger on her chin.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was simple. Simple and clean as the wake you see in the air tonight. 'Hmph... She wasnt as tough as she let on.', and with that he'd smirk as she'd be trapped in the prison of chakra suppressing wood. It diminished any natural chakra that would be evil Or would happen to make things difficult for Zo to combat... so with that he would throw his right arm out as she would begin trying different things to get her chakra going. He'd pull one of her slaves with his Kakutan Tendrils. Shooting out from his arm the black threads would attach themselves to the chest ot the man pulling him to Zo as his eyes would roll to the back of his head.

"Kakutan: Hell's Necromancy!"<i></i>, he'd call out as his voice would double up quickly. The surmising of the technique would end up forcefully opening the mans chest cavity with the tendrils nearly acting upon themselves to keep the main alive while the 'surgery was completed. He knew what he needed for the technique. And it was only in the face of adversity that he wanted to finally use this. If he was going to 'die' he would have to have a fail-safe. Who knew though right? In his not paying attention to the woman he would have the blade sent at him as he'd hear the words spewed from the elegant lips of the 'damsel in distress'... As cute as she was. She was a vile creature created with the ashes of Jashin's flames... Which made her as strong as she seemed to be. The amount of chakra she emitted was similar to feeling the Raikage's... but in the end it was nothing. Because all in all strategy would prev-... and the blade would strike Zo in the face.

Though the cage would remain and his arm stretched out to extract the living heart of the man who would soon be dead. Absorbing his chakra ultimately. The Heart of the man would soon grow grey and would no longer beat. And Zo's body would fall backwards unto the floor finally releasing the wooden cage and the tendrils that held onto the man. Though, the tattoo'd artificial arm of the man would find itself reaching up to the Zo's Skull and slowly pulling out the blade. Revealing the large hole in his head as he rose back to his feet. "Silly silly woman... Thinking you were Jashin's favorite pet... Little did you know you were not as immortal as myself..."<i></i>, as he spoke the tendrils would begin stitching his body back together, and perfectly placing his body back to the way it was prior. Without the blood also...

"...Simple tricks..."<i></i>, smirking he'd form handseals before under her would appear a pit of thorns and desolate waste behind the cage and he'd instantly smirk before rushing forward to kick the entire cage inside. "Hope you see Jashin down there~", his normal voice returning as he would hope to connect with the kicking of the cage in the hole... which if she fell it would act like thousands of mini razor-blades. Once created, the pit becomes a dangerous trap just waiting to torture a very unfortunate victim... and todays victim was Hotaru.

[Hell's Necromancy used]
[Obtaining Fire Affinity Heart]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While she struggled making fire, her eyes did peer up from time to time to keep an eye on what he was doing. But in the moment she looked down and then back up he had gone from standing there doing nothing to his arm being extending ripping into one of her followers chest. "The fuck? This guy is something else..." she grunted to herself before the idea to try out her new technique came to mind.

It seemed he wasn't paying as much attention as he should have, as the blade sliced into his head, embedding itself there. Hotaru fist-pumped in victory for but a moment before realizing that she was still stuck in the cage. "How the hell am I gonna get out of this?" she asked herself. It should have weakened in his death but she found using chakra was still not as it should be. Hotaru wasn't paying attention to how Zo's body was still working and pulling the heart within himself, that is, until he began speaking again. Hotaru slowly turned her head. "That would explain it..."

His body stitched itself back together in the loveliest of ways and one of her followers ended up puking while watching it. Hotaru rolled her eyes and shouted at her. "Lord Jashin be praised, would ya fucking hold it together?"
In that moment, the pit opened up beneath her revealing a torturous demise if she didn't figure out a way to get out of it. Zo gave her a final farewell as he rushed forward and kicked the cage backwards towards the pit of despair. "Oh I will..." she whispered as the force of his kick sent her colliding with the walls of the prison he had created. Shouts and cries of her loyal subjects sounded from all around as their prophet was sent towards her doom. Hotaru couldn't help but give one final eye-roll before the cage collided with the contents of the pit.

Suddenly, thousands of cuts appeared on each and every one of the bystanders who were watching this scene unfold. Their screams and cries turned into that of agony and suffering, and the cackling of a young woman could be heard from deep within the pit. Blood exploding from their bodies and began to pool around the area as a very recognizable distortion of the air reappeared above the pit. That heat turned to flame and in an instant a pillar of fire reaching high into the sky raged before Zo the Immortal. From the flame walked forth a nude Hotaru, her skin ebony black as before, cuts seemingly gone from her body. Her voice didn't appear to change like his, but the playful tone from before was missing. "A nice trick. But you aren't the only one who doesn't bleed."

She rose her hand above her head, and slowly dragged it from one side to the other. In four intervals, massive dragon heads made of fire appeared and gnashed their teeth, eyes glued to Zo's figure. After the fourth was created, they each took flight around the area, rushing back and forth, sometimes even coming within feet of Zo. But they didn't appear to be going for him just yet. Another set of handseals and Hotaru stretched her arm forward at Zo, fingers extending to their lengths. "A pair of immortals like us-- We'll be at this all day." she commented disapprovingly. Above Zo, a great light manifested itself, followed then by intense heat. It seemed a meteor was heading straight for him. The dragon heads suddenly became aware of their duty and looked to devour Zo in flames, one after another as the meteor grew closer and closer.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Couldnt help but smirk at the thought of all of this. He was in a fight with some quite gorgeous woman. It wasnt something that was going to just go away. She was something of an immortal herself. However, he would definitely lead to believe if this was the woman Titan had once had hired under their roles. Who else could they have hiding in the wings? Maybe it was because she was a loose cannon that things would never work with the company she was just used for some assignments and some ideas but never fully incorporated with the corporation. Who knew, but right now he'd think about life. Jashin's favorite pet was this woman. He tried to think otherwise but then again it wasnt easy to shake. She'd begin emitting a large amount of chakra. Larger than before. So she had a deep pool to dip into...

So did Zo however, but what was the point... like she said they'd be at it all day long. It wasnt something he wanted to do for a moot point. Letting out a sigh he'd see the Dragons coming up upon him and already had the plan against them until he felt the energy of the meteor behind him. His eyes widened, and he'd find himself, "Can't we talk this out~?", he'd say in an annoyed and sarcastic fashion. He knew thta was too good to be true. However, his plan was simple. As soon as the first dragon would meet the target hitting his chest he'd disperse into shadows and with him he'd have now three other clones of himself with every time he'd be hit with a Dragon he'd dodge with a clone until the jutsu was over but the meteor was the main thing... he couldnt dodge something that massive... and he really didnt feel like... hurting right now.

The Dragons he'd hoped would have dispersed by now but if not... he'd just say fuck it. Forming handseals he'd begin to submerge his legs under ground, whille placing a caste of life around his body... all while looking up at the jutsu to come. once the flaming ball of destruction would come closer he'd begin to form a cocoon of wood around his body forming a dome over his head. He couldnt control the events that would happen next but looking back to the woman he'd frown, "This is bori-..", then Boom. with that moment he would be hit... the area around him engulfed in flames his body would have been flattened from the sheer amount of force he would succumb to.

Though after all was said and done... he'd rise up from the ground next to Hotaru. "Gotta love Stunt Doubles." he'd say nonchalantly. "...Ya coming or what? If not I'll just be forced to bring your body back in delicious pieces... Dont make me take advantage of them individually... Cause I will.", he wasnt at all serious though, he just wanted to stop fighting, it was going to go on for ages, and he'd hope hisantics before would have caused the woman to stop. However, if two immortal people fight, what truly happens? Nothing. Because through exhaustion they will continue. One could be 'knocked unconscious' but still they will not waver. So what would be the point...? There was none. It was something he'd analyzed from the jump. It seems Jashin was just handing out immortality. Time to get a new god... Heh.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Sure why not." she replied. "Everyone here is dead anyways."

Hotaru just walked away from it all, as if it meant nothing. Well, probably because it was all just a bunch of nothing. The badlands were a necessarily riches filled place, unless your definition of riches was different than others.

[Topic Left]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And with that it was suddenly over. Smirking as he watched her walk away, 'She'd be devilish in bed', He'd think to himself as he huffed a bit and tilted his head to figure out what was truly going to happen from here on. "Well, that was eventful.", he'd cross his arms looking over to the weapons and such around. It wasnt much but he could use the materials to make something nice. Who knew right? Who ever knew... Deception was a bitch, dressed with a smile and sprinkled with a bit of sincerity. Zo would leave this place... with or without this woman.

It was time to get ready for a few things... An Execution perhaps? Maybe... just maybe.

[topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back