Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reevaluation (OOC)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You guys mind if I go ahead and OCR as if I was force killed?
If Hoshikata ends up not dying somehow, I'll just retire him into an NPC.
If he does die, then it works out anyways.
On the off chance I get victim's choice....I've been told that's not happening so meh XD

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Even though I'm not actively participating in the fight. I have no quarrels with the idea.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm fine with it. I was going to do the same thing for my character as well. Live (retirement / NPC) or die (new character), Daisuke's going on a break.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Considering i'm in the same boat as Isaki, permission to start the rebirth process as well just to get some formalities and waiting out of the way.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I still think it is needed since Hoshi, Daisuke and Shin are technically still alive. It is up to the living participants to decide their fate.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Depends on what the the four remaining battlers decide to do. I mean technically the battle is still going on, I should just be posting mods where you all drop your maintains and are just standing there but that's a waste of my time and I'd rather this just be concluded if it's done.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, death it is. Yes, I love a good story! Drama, betrayal, hope for a new beginning, twists, etc. Great work everyone! I'll post in OCR soon. When you make a thread to inform the village our the recent deaths, could someone pm me the link.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
People I got some news!

Keiji alerted me to something that I seriously forgot about.

I had entered a registered NPC in the topic in this post: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=174605#p174605

I never left the topic with her cause I forgot about her. Now it's up to you all.

Had I remembered, I probably would have had her slip out of the room right as the combat began. She's not a Kumo shinobi and definitely would not want to be in that room when it was all over, or even during it.

So Im wondering if you are all fine with her ducking out before the fight begins? Before round 1?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back