Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reflection time (open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren had been mad for a few days now. He stayed away from a lot of people, knowing that they would ask him, try to talk to him of why he was mad. He didn't want to talk about it. A lot of stuff had happened to him. And his brother was at the center of it all. He had bought contacts, actually tired of people looking at his blood swirling eyes. Tired of the cold looks people have been giving him. The young Chigokai wore a cloak, with a hood. He wore blue contacts to hide his true eyes. His blue hair poked out of the hood. He wore black jeans.

He looked out at the horizon, standing on top of one of the Hokage heads, trying to enjoy the sunset. He remembered way back when. Back when all of his problems seemed so small and minute. It was actually ridiculous now thinking back on it. This was always seemed like a hot spot for meeting new people. Having a new, fresh perspective on life.

Ziren sighed. Even now, now that he is angry and just want to be away from everyone. He wanted to be here, one of the most likely places to run into other people. Why? Because. He can never not stop visiting this place. It holds a special place in his heart. That. And the view of the village from on top of the Hokage Rock Heads calmed him down a lot.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Her finger twisted a portion of her hair around itself, something she normally would not be doing except it had been a minute since she last cut it. Normally kept at a length that did not extend past just under her ears, it had grown to touch her shoulders. Whether it was an involuntary twitch while her hair was longer she had a habit of curling strands around her fingers when her mind was occupied with thoughts. What was worse was that she had neglected laundry and so she was wearing a default attire that was not her preference but something she had incase a mission called for her to assume that typical gender look. "Only those with jumbled thoughts usually come here". She spoke towards Ziren while still away enough where she was standing not on the stone monument but with her feet on the grass.

Her hand lowered from her hair, positioning itself along her waistline, the woman wearing an outfit that could be compared to a character from a well known series (Think Shippuden Ino Yamanka but with a much smaller bust) with the exception that she wore all black. The color complimented her already dark skin and black hair and at least should she meet the male again it would be hard for him to recognize her since her appearance vastly changed. "Or maybe it's just the calm and serenity...with a view that eases those same thoughts hmm?"<i></i>. Maybe it was because of her training but she instinctively spoke in order to gain insight into a person's reasoning.

She would not approach him however but stay positioned on the grass waiting to hear his response, after all not everyone wants to have conversation or be bothered. If it was the case then she had no problem carrying on about her business..

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard the blood flow of someone around him. He turned in the direction so that his ear is facing the person that he is detecting. After that, the person spoke. It was a woman. From the sound of it. She was about his age.

He listened to her speak. And then he spoke, "You are right on both occasions. I do have a lot on my mind, and I am also here to enjoy the view, to relax."

He kept looking out at the view. Thinking of all of his problems. "Tell me. Is that the same reason for why you're here?"

He laid down on the rocky surface, looking up at the sky above.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Wether or not the girl spoke, Ziren was wrapped up in his own thoughts. All that he could think of was that he wanted was to kill his brother.

Ziren sighed. "Forgive me, but I need space. It's not you. It's definitely not me. It's just... Something personal I have to deal with on my own. Hope you understand. Anyways. Hope to see you on better days."

With that said, Ziren got up and jumped off of the head of one of the Hokage, landing on a tall building so he doesn't accidentally break a leg. He jumped down to other smaller buildings to finally get to where he needed to be. He walked on, until he was at his apartment.

Ziren crashed on the sofa, not even making it to his bed, he wasn't exhausted. Physically. But emotionally and mentally, he was. The very stress of living day to day life full of uncertainty of being hunted down by his brother was tearing him apart. Ziren closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep, but ended up being restless throughout the whole night.

(Topic left due to inactivity)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back