Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rei - > Uka[Retirement/Return from Inactivity]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name:Rei
Old Village/Missing:Sand
OCR Type:Retirement (technically inactivity since my last actual ic post should be somewhere around January)
Last Known Where-abouts:Sand Village
Old IC Rank:Genin (though I have been pretty much any rank below a chief or a sennin)

New Character Name:Uka
Preferred Username:Uka
New Village:Iwa
New BL/CA:Yamanaka
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Shiroi Kuroobaa[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (65+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +3 Gen DC
[i]High:[/i] 
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion; Gen Save; Ninjutsu Accuracy; Ranged Accuracy; Gen DC
[i]Low:[/i] Puppet Accuracy; Melee Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin:Med-nin
IC Rank:Med-nin

Character Age:18
Character's Physical Description:Uka appears to be a rather frail individual for a shinobi, showing no defined muscles. She stands at five foot one, further adding to a false sense of weakness. Her long dark-brown hair reaches below her waist and a lock of hair covers her right eye completely. Uka is heterochromatic with a brown left iris and a blue right one, which is the main reason for hiding it under her fringe. She tends to wear a pair of thick brown-leather gloves most of the time as well as a long cloak with a hood, which she very rarely removes. Her clothing mainly consists of long dresses, which have special slits in them to allow freedom of movement. Due to that she wears trousers underneath just in case a long with brown-leather boots, which also cover her knees.
Character's Mental Description:Uka is a rather calm individual, who appears to be somewhat shy when it comes to human interaction. That isn't to say she stutters or stays quiet, but rather she feels uneasy. If one were to get past her initial persona she opens up and shows a more relaxed and cheerful side. One of the few times when she lets herself fully relax is when she is working with her flowers.

Character History:
If the life of a shinobi can be described as a calm then that is probably the best way to describe hers. Risking your existence all the time does remove the regular life aspect quite well, but that wasn't what was wrong in Uka's. No that was left to her background or rather her parents. As everyone knows people from Iwa frown upon members of the village having children with outsiders, especially someone from Maruishi. Her mother is a florist from there and her father is a shinobi from Iwa. This completely put her in the scope of discrimination and hate, especially from older residents of Iwa. One of those residents left her one of her most painful memories as well as scar, though that isn't a story for now. Other than that there is not much wrong with her life.

From a very young age her mother taught her everything she knew about her trade, including different types of herbs, their uses and where they can be found. Her father on the other hand trained her in the shinobi arts, which she showed an affinity for, but that wasn't her prime strength. Uka quickly showed that she was more suited for a role surrounding keeping her allies alive.

During her academy days not much happened and she didn't really stand out from the crowd and in fact was behind her peers when it came to direct combat, but excelled in ranged attacks. Her studies quickly turned towards the medical application of ninjutsu due to her already large knowledge of natural remedies and cures. She continued studying under her mother and quickly began noticing that herbs can not only be used to heal and look pleasing to the eye, but rather as deadly poisons for combat.

It wasn't until her MiT days until she finally started showing some potential. At first she appeared to be a natural at genjutsu, especially the kind that assisted allies, but that wasn't the only thing. Uka showed an ability that was almost rumoured to be myth among Iwa – she managed to propel her mind into the body of another person. At first it had been a complete accident, but with traning she managed to finally control the ability. It is something, which is far too risky, but if used correctly it has shown some rather intriguing effects.

Uka gained her promotion to a medical ninja though her work with poisons and their antidotes.They were mainly lethal poisons, which had previously been thought to be incurable. She became known for using flowers as weapons, however they weren't the scary part behind her fighting style. No it was the variety of different poisons in her arsenal, some of which very few people knew the antidote to outside of medical techniques.

She still remained somewhat of an outsider no matter what her achievements, though that never brought her down for long. Uka still continued trying to become a part of society, even though her habits were so different from many of the other residents of the village. After all there were very few people who kept a flower shop or even cared for any type of flower in their homes.
Clan Request:N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile:No Access
Old Training:No Access
Old Dojo:No Access
Old FAQ:No Access

Special Usergroups:N/A

Old Stats:
Stamina:415
CC:450
Agility:210
Taijutsu:300
Genjutsu:300
Ninjutsu:450
PL:2125
Advanced Points:155
Old OOC Rank:A
Stat Cut:N/A (3 months in character prior to inactivity)
New Stats:
Stamina:300
CC:400
Agility:400
Taijutsu:350
Genjutsu:400
Ninjutsu:275
PL:2125
Advanced shop(if I keep these):155
New OOC Rank:A

Justu Mastery Swaps:
A-Rank:
Water Dragon Bullet - > Ocular Railgun
Zantetsuken - > The Reaper's Gaze
Heavenly Sword - > Torment of the physical plain
Fatal Draw - > Mental Kombat

B-Rank:
Water Shark Bomb - > Body Flicker Shuriken
Torrential Vortex - > Steel Dragon
Mystical Pond - > Proling
Executioner - > Depth Barrier

C-Rank:
Impaling Hydro Jet - > Crossed Focus
Water Prison - > Contrast Vision
Rain Dance - > Sinister Steel
Grand Waterfall - > Spread Counter
Vanishing Slash - > Full Impact
Blade Trail - > Crippled
Rock Golem - > Masochism
Barrier - > After-Image
Elemental Clone - > Black Flash

D-Rank:
Coagulation

E-Rank:
Transformation
Body Switch

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- I believe I have one but I can't remember what it was

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Everything checks out. However, in Stone, Medics can be between two branches within the branch itself.

Shaman and Medics. Shaman are native to Stone, while Medics and the use of medical technology are 'new' ideas for the village.

Which would you like?

Jutsu swaps and everything else checks out.

Refund = 27838 ^^

Awaiting Second Approval.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Second approval is given (the choice to which secondary medical branch is up to you and you can do it ICly without actually mentioning it in your history as far as I'm concerned). Access granted, please go and request a banner and name change from admin.

Welcome to stone ^^

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hmmm technically my character will be relying on herbs a lot but considering her mother I believe a medic would be better rather than shaman. Also I should just sell my current jutsu, right?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back