Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Relax [Private - PM for entry - Chara Dev]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
LightningFarronfull494602-1-1-2.jpg

"Come on Haruka, can we pllllease go into the Co-ed spring?" Voiced that person inside of Haruka's mind. However, the one in control merely shook her head and rolled her eyes. "No, how many time do I have to tell you. I don't come here to get ogled at by old men." she retorted gruffly as a pair of women seemed to be exiting where Haruka's destination was located. "But what if there are hot guys there?!" Tomomi pouting, her thoughts of six pack abs invading Haruka's mind. "How about no? We came here to relax, and that is what I am going to do." Haruka replied as she stepped into the women's portion of the springs. She quickly shed the towel wrapped around her bust and slipped into the hot water. The pink-hued hair that was usually left long and untied was contorted into a bun held together by a pair of common hair sticks. Drying it too way to long and Haruka wasn't in the mood to spend a half hour getting her hair dry. So, for a moment she closed her eyes to just listen before moving toward an edge from a foam headrest was placed. Slowly leaning back, and hand drew closed to her heart and she ran a thumb over the cursed seal located there. In a memory flash, her eyelids crunched together in pain as she remembered the time in the conflict and what that man did to her. It lasted only three seconds, but she was breathing hard nonetheless. Taking a few deep breaths, the young woman at the age of twenty four told herself one word. "Relax."

And with that, she seemed to melt away into the heat of the water, unaware of the surroundings besides her personal space.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

But such relaxation either brings thoughts or sleep, and today it was not sleep. There was something she had told herself she would accomplish when she had transferred to the main branch, but fear had kept her from even thinking about it. However right as she began to think of the seals that had mutated her body's genetic code, Tomomi happily came to the fore front of her mind once again. "You wanna try it here!?" she squealed, eager to see her other half try to take control of the power that only Tomomi had been able to conjure. This of course made Haruka nervous and shook her head. There was a chance that this could all go very bad, and Tomomi might have a chance to force her way out. But there was no one here, and Haruka reasoned that the worst that could happen if she did take over was that they would visit the co-ed spring to see if there were any boys worth teasing.

"I suppose it's as good a time as ever..." Haruka sighed and waded out into the middle of the pool of steaming water. Though there had been many moments where the two halves of Haruka bickered and fought, Tomomi never stopped loving her friend. And the same goes for Haruka as well. Tomomi wanted her better half to succeed in this, because even though it meant she was getting stronger, the deviant half never believed Haruka would be strong enough to kill with it. But that didn't matter now, for the most amazing power she now had was that she could use the cursed seals power to change her body. "Tomomi... how do you do it?" Haruka asked, looking down at her moist fingertips out of the water. For a moment, the girl within was silent. But Haruka's physical voice piped up but in a different tone. "You have to feel the change Haruka. You have to will it into existence. Feel your body change."

The girl with light pink haired merely starred at her hand and couldn't comprehend. All she had ever done had been under stress, without thinking, and with Tomomi at the reigns. Her muscles seemed to tense as she searched for something to focus on. "Let's try something simple..." she told herself. Moving her hands back and forth through the water, she conjured an image and quickly grabbed hold of it. Tomomi smiled within, a superb idea to start with. Holding her hand out in front of her, Haruka starred at the spaces between her fingers for a long time. She searched for the power for at least ten minutes, but nothing surfaced. A fist of anger formed and she slumped back into the water up to her chin. "It's impossible!" Haruka scoffed, while the cursed seals on her body began to burn. "Look Haruka..." Tomomi whispered as her right hand came to scratch the solar seal.

To her horror, and joy, Haruka's hand turned into a orange color with thin webbing between the fingers. "N-no!" she gasped and shut her eyes quickly, the burning on her body disappearing. When she reopened them and felt Tomomi's immense satisfaction, Haruka looked at her normal hand once again. "You changed your to look like a ducks!" Tomomi laughed. "Shut up!" retorted Haruka, obviously embarrassed. She had not intended to make it that way, she just wanted to put webbing between her fingers. Slipping down into the water again, Haruka blew bubbles from her lips and smirked. "Is it my emotions?" she questioned. What was the trigger of the transformation? Also, she remembered the flashes of what Tomomi had seen and done. The forms she took on were so massive and proper looking. "It just happens Haruka. You know what them dumb teachers say. Practice makes perfect." the girl in her head spoke. Sighing Haruka took another hard look at her hand. This time, there would be no duck look-a-like. It was be human webbing! If she could call it that... Also, something else was bothering her; why was Tomomi being so helpful?

[To be continued in a later post]

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru walked into the hot spring and began to undress, she walked into the room and immediately felt relaxed by the heat. She slipped into the spring, there was a single girl with her in the spring, she was older than Kaoru and seemed to be deep in thought. She waded over to a headrest that was near the stranger and said "How do you do?" She smiled innocently st the stranger and continued to enjoy the spring while waiting for a reply.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Haruka shoved her hand under the water as the young girl entered the spring and began to undress. The tiny girl was so young, in fact, in all the times Haruka had been to the springs she had never seen one so young join her. She made her was to an area to rest herself with a simple hello to which the nervous Haruka smiled. She looked at her hand again under the water... "Back to normal..." she whispered and then turned with a genuine smile. "I am...relaxed." she said with a wink and leaned against on of the edges to speak with her. "What brings one as young as you to the springs?" Haruka inquired, expecting the same reason as her own.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru was delighted by the stranger's reply"Just here to relax in the spring things have been getting a little crazy so I need some time to unwind. Do you know what I mean" Kaoru cupped her and in the water poured it on her head the heat felt refreshing What is your reason for being here if I may ask?"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Haruka smiled knowing all to well of what she was speaking of. There were many times that things had gotten too crazy for her to even function normally. "You have no idea little one, no idea." Haruka smiled, rolling her eyes at Tomomi's reaction inside of her mind. As the small girl refreshed her hair with hot water, she asked a question to which the response would be simple. "I am here to soothe my muscles and my mind. Life as a kunoichi isn't all fun and games as they may tell the students in the academy. It's hard work and dedication." Haruka smiled. Why was it so easy to talk to kids? Was it their innocence?

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru smiled at the women's answer "I can't wait to become a full fledged ninja said Kaoru showing her usual smile. " I know its going to be quite some while before that happens but I'm still so excited" Kaoru began to wade into a deeper end of the spring the heat made her relax and talking to someone all that more enjoyable. She grabbed her extra towel from her shoulder and soaked it in the water she wrung it out and put it on her forehead just allowing the heat to consume her in an everlasting pool of steam that seemed to melt away all the strain from her training

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Haruka smiled at her eagerness and simply nodded her head. Back then, she was excited for the life of a ninja, despite her handicap. The young woman could only hope that no direct conflict drew Kumogakure into a war so that this young girl could avoid the harshness of the life as long as possible. "Good, it's better if you remain eager. If you have any doubts at all this is not the life for you." Haruka noted before realizing something. "What is your name child? I am Haruka, a jounin of the main branch." she asked as the small girl placed a towel across her head.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru smiled at the woman's advice, then she introduced herself as Haruka, a jounin. Relizing her rudeness, Kaoru immediatley did her best to bow in the slippery spring, her face reddened with embarrasment"I am so sorry for my rudeness, my name is Kaoru a new student at the academy"Koaru couldn't believe that after just getting out of etiquette class she had made such a blunder. She got up from her bow" I hope you can forgive me, Haruka-san" She was not sure how long she stood there but many thoughts were going around in her head. The tension was built up inside her as she awaited for Haruka - san's reply

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Haruka smiled and slowly walked out of the water, grabbing a towel to dry off her naked body. She had spent plenty of time in the springs and needed to leave. "No problem at all, don't worry about it." She replied and stretched her arms upward. "Anyways I need to get going. Maybe I'll see you around when recruiting for my team. See ya." And with that, Haruka would make her way to a stall to change into her clothes and vacate the premises.

[Topic Left]

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru got up she bowed and said " It was very nice meeting you!" was all she could spurt out before Haruka san had left the spring. What a nice ninja. I hope I can become like her someday Kaoru let this thought roll in her head as she sat in the spring. She saw that her tiny body was beginning to prune and she was feeling dizzy, thus Kaoru to exited the spring.

(Topic Left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back