Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Relaxation [Open]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ravishing sun brightened the land as it was complimented by crisp cool winds. Junkos Genin exam was finally over and soon a new chapter would begin in his life, but before it started he had to put a bookmark in his book to relax. Within the Nimbus Delectatio held the most treasuring relaxation place known to Kumogakure. 

Junko entered into the hot springs with his backpack at hand filled with nothing particular, but his clothes and series of notes given to him by his Sensei Daisuke. The hot thick steam filled the room. The water was calm and their was no sign of anyone that could possibly mess up what Junko thought to be, the perfect day. Junko pulled out a variety of scrolls and decided to enter the warm water. As Junko relaxed near the edge of the hot springs, he sat his few scrolls near him. "before I think of reading a single word, I must take this time to enjoy the comfort I'm feeling." The water seemed to sooth every muscle in Junko's body as he remained motionless within the water with a hot dripping rag on his head.

Within time the springs would become more populated, meaning more noise that would surely change the environment of the wonderful springs. "Even though I feel relax, I wonder what could make this better?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This weather was quite bi-polar. He had arrived in a storm. . . a blizzard. That was just Tuesday. But for these people it was 'tralala land' but it was nice. Rozan's clothing would be looser on this day, this would be apparent because of the weather change. His body was lined with a thin layer of clear metal that shielded him from alot of the chill that took him the few night before. Nearly took his life. And he had an odd addiction to strawberry tea after that night as well. So with a calmed head he would kiss his wife on the forehead and leave her a note like he always did as to where she could find him if she needed. Detailed even down to what he was wearing. . . ever the faithful man. He didnt want to leave any room for question not when it came to his love and respect for her.

Stepping into the springs he would be found with a black tanktop on and his wooden chakra arm covered with a black sleeve like he normally did. The coloration at the top of his shoulder would tell others something was odd about that arm. It was denser and darker than the rest of his body. He didnt think to use the transformation jutsu today. No one knew him here so he could let loose alittle bit. Amber golden eyes searched for a comfortable room to set himself in. And as a shinobi he would get alot of the healing factors of the warmth in these springs. Maybe it would help him loosen his muscles and soothe his tension. 'Alright~ Now to find a nice room with. . . little to no one in it.' and there it was. Even in the bunches of rooms and areas being occupied. He found the one were. . . there was seemingly a smaller child. . . early teen in the springs with a towel over his head.

Setting himself within the waters, Rozan would make not a noise, but just laid himself in the warm springs and bunched the towel behind his head like a cushion and leaned back. . . No need to make conversation just yet. . . but with a moan of pleasure. . . not sexual but relaxation. He would begin to relax his muscles and close his eyes. . .

[topic entered]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That Genin exam served as a pretty good experience. I learned were to go when I need to rejuvenate!" Moments passed as Junko's relaxation had only begun. "It doesn't get better then this! AAHHH!"

"Yeeaa! Wooo! Aaahhh!"

"looks like im not the only one enjoying this." Junko could hear that the other rooms seemed to be filling quite fast. Groups of people seemed to be enjoying themselves similar to Junko, except he was in a more quiet and calm room. "it feels good to be alone! Yep, that's right, I roll solooo!" As Junko finished his sentence and tilted his head back with his towel on his head, someone entered the room without Junkos knowledge.

Junko then moaned in a nonsexual way, but in a relaxation way. The thing was as he moaned, so did someone else. "If this is a dream, then let me stay sleep because if I'm right, their should be a woman in this room with me and shes already moaning. Wow score one for me!"</I><i></i> Junko moved his towel to the back of his neck and looked up.

Junko face-palmed as he realized what he was looking at was a man. <I>"What the? I wonder if he feels as weird as I do right now! I don't know if I should speak or remain silent." Junko suddenly remembered the sign outside of the hot springs, that read "Welcome all!" Junko laughed a little as he thought, "A boy can only dream! Their was a fifty fifty chance a man or woman could have came in. Looks like I had some bad luck." Junko didn't want anything to get even more weird so he remained silent with hopes of a actual woman coming in, hopefully around his age.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Pardon the intrusion I'm bored out of my mind]

"The weather is amazing! I mean come on just look at it!" Takehiko shouted out in the middle of the street, raising his arms in the air with a huge smile gracing his expression. "How long has it been since we last saw the sun! I can't remember! Hahahaha" He continued as a rather large gap formed between him and the people on busy road surrounding him. After all nobody really wanted to do anything with the idiot shouting like that. No no what if they caught his idiocy? That would be absolutely dreadful!

'Oh crap. I said that out loud' The man realized finally and quickly retreated from the scene, disappearing into the crowd. It was probably the best thing to do right now, considering he wasn't one to make outbursts like that. Something completely out of character had just overcome him and there was only one way to fix this - go relax at the hot springs. It has been proven that once he begins actually being his mask that he is stressed out and he begins acting like a complete moron, which is something absolutely nobody needs to bear. No that would be completely evil to anyone and everyone who needs to deal with it. His commander would probably send him on some ridiculous mission again if he realized he had toggled the switch to overload again. He just had to go deal with this, but one problem was in his was - he was poorer than a church mouse.....again. Heck being as poor as a church mouse would be a compliment right now. That mean only one thing - Plan B

The planks on the roof of the hotsprings creaked ever so quietly as Takehiko carefully checked where he was about to step before putting his weight on the foot. Last time he had managed to get in and out without any trouble, but the memory of that time still remained
and taking into consideration his current state of mind he needed to be really careful right about now so as not to repeat it. It was pretty certain the lady at the front wouldn't be too happy with the half-naked nineteen-year-old sneaking into the bath house again without paying. Oh hell no she wouldn't. Though at this point it wasn't a worry. He was almost home free at this point. Just a few small steps and there was an opening with a few windows. Almost there........CRACK

One step too many without making sure the roof can hold his weight and the planks gave in. Apparently that part was a bit chewed up by bugs and the constant steam coming off of the natural spring. Who knew. Well at least now he did, but then again it was far too late to do anything about it. Two seconds later he landed face first into the middle of the tub, his towel flying off towards the door, leaving his backside above the water shining like the sun. This was probably one of the worst entrances he has ever made, but hey there was probably going to come a time when a worse one happens. That is something to look forward to now isn't it.....

Takehiko quickly scrambled back to his towel and covered himself before jumping back in the pool, leaving a reasonably large distance between the other two people and himself, before smiling at them stupidly. "Some nice weather we are having right?" He said with his smile still plastered over his face, seemingly never to really go away. Oh boy maybe he was a bit too stressed out lately....

[Roof Broken .... ehm Topic Entered]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was important to rest. Especially for a sage of the earth techniques, he was supposed to be honing the natural chakra from the world around him. Which is essentially what rest and relaxation did for him. Something needed to obviously be done about it. So the hot springs were a good source of the elements, water chakra as well as the trace amounts of minerals within the water from the mountain side, it was purifying to his spirituality to get as much natural chakra into his system as he could. Being around Cereza gave him alot of the energy he needed. Though the gaia energy from this area was very vast. . . he could feel himself getting stronger. . . his capacity for chakra increasing. . . and other things increasing as well. . .

Though, he would rest. Until he heard a crackling from above. . . then a crashing into the waters with a shiny bum lifted into the air. Comedic. Very. The author of this didnt laugh, but Rozan chuckled a bit. . . . just a bit though. Lifting his head and shaking it a bit, Rozan would remain quiet looking up into the hole in the ceiling for a bit, oh look. . . The sky~ Oh well. . . it didnt mess with Rozan's attitude at all but he would not be rude and ignore the younger adult, "Amazing weather. . . better than that blizzard you all had a few night ago when I got here. . .", looking to the younger lad he would lift his head up as a. . . slang greeting of sorts. . . just for hello. Oh well. . . he would speak up once again.

"I'm Rozan. From River country. . . And you both are~?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The silence was more awkward then Junko imagined, his thoughts was still focused on the weird moan. "It seems like I'm going to have to start the conversation. Better late then never huh?"<i></i> As Junko parted his mouth to speak, he heard a crack from above that made a few pieces of the ceiling crumble causing small pieces to fall into the water.

Bloop...

Bloop...

A loud crash soon occurred, a person was crashing in on the awkward party, just to make things more awkward. Junko sat up to view to see if the person was O.K. Junko closed his eyes to not see another man naked and opened them once he figured the boy had gotten his self together. Junko looked at the boy with no emotion at all, until he spoke.

"Some nice weather we are having right?"

Junko laughed historically, not knowing if the boy would find it offensive or not. Junko managed to respond as he continued to laugh. "The weathers couldn't get any better, it's raining people! hahaha!" Jumko held his stomach as he Tried to calm down to listened to the moaning fellow that first arrived.

Amazing weather. . . better than that blizzard you all had a few night ago when I got here. . ."

"I'm Rozan. From River country. . . And you both are~?"</B>
<i></i>

Junko continued to laugh a little as he responded. <B>"Well I know that blizzard was probably hard to survive, but not as hard to survive that fall! Seriously though are you O.K.?" Junko looked at the newcomer and then to the ceiling in amazement. "I'm Junko! From this great Village built on clouds! Are you here on a mission or Tourism?"

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was a good start right? Oh well who cares at least his mind would finally get back to normal now. This situation wasn't fun to him, not in the least, but there was nothing to be done about it really. After all that is what you get for having no money to pay the bills eh. Takehiko let out a slight sigh of disappointment, which would most likely go unnoticed, but it was there.

"Oh that blizzard! It wasn't fun at all.... did you know it started out as a thunderstorm?" He asked them nonchalantly as he put his right hand up ,revealing some pretty bad burns on the back of it. " The doctor said it was a pretty bad idea to have been standing where I was and I should be glad I survived it apparently, thought it didn't seem that bad." Take smiled again, but it disappeared for a second as a small flashback made its way to his conscience.

*** A few days ago on a cliff face

Takehiko sighed as he stabbed his dagger into a crack in the cliff face and gripped onto another. This was the start of a rather long climb and it was a lot more threatening with that storm quickly approaching. Crack after crack. Bump after ledge the climb continued and the top seemed close and closer than ever before. Was it pure luck or just a happy coincidence there just above him stood a small white flower. Whether that was the one he was looking for or not he didn't really know. It was just within his grasp now.

BANG

The lightning bolt hit the ledge just above him and made him lose his grip, sending him plummeting down into the nothingness. This was probably a really bad situation to be in right now. The worst part of it was the he couldn't really do nothing, or could he? Takehiko quickly reached to his back and took out his scythe from the strap that held it in place. He swung at the cliff face and luckily managed to hit, bringing his descent to a sudden halt, but not without some issues. A loud crack resonated through the surroundings and the pain shot up his shoulder. The sheer force of the fall had dislocated it and soon ti was clear it was for pretty much for nothing. He lost hold of his weapon and soon both he and it were falling to the ground once more

Other than the large burn, which took up most of the back of his forearm his body was covered in all sorts of small cuts, including some major bruising on his back. It hadn't really been a fun time getting home after that one. It really hadn't, but hey what happened happened so nothing can be done about that really. "Oh sorry where are my manners. My name is Li Ryou, a treasure hunter at your service." The young man said with a smile and a small bow. "Much to my regret it hasn't been going that great haha." He placed his right hand on his head and chuckled slightly, nervously. "Sorry about the commotion"

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[I may have killed this accidentally. My bad. I'll stay here for now but If I need the slot I'll have to inactivity it]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[I guess we might as well finish this another time Taro. Waiting for you in the topic with the Raikage.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back