Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Remedial Ninjas assemble

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Out of the blue, a knock would be heard at the door of Chisao's abode, frighteningly early too, before noon. Outside Yamanaka Tsuruko waits impatiently with her hands on her hips, out fitted in her old slightly ill fitting ninja gear.

Tight fitting ninja wire chain mail under a re-tailored green kimono, asymmetric due to the removal her right sleeve, the other wide enough to hide quite a lot inside if she needed to.

A thick bow would sit on her back, held by its string which ran down to rest against a steel archery Mune Ate which seemed under constant uncomfortable strain against her chest. As always, long blond pampered curls rest atop her shoulders, her face caked in makeup, vibrant pink pouty lips, and large blue eyes that held a forlorn grief to them.

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiaso was enjoying a nice morning of sleeping in. To his knowledge he had nothing going on today, so he could peacefully spend it conked out in his room.... Until he heard a knock at the door. He'd attempt to ignore it for a bit, but the continued insistence woke him up with bloodshot eyes.

Giving an annoyed groan, Chiaso picks himself up out of bed. He was wearing a white shirt and blue boxers, and didn't bother to get dressed as he made his way through his house to the door. He'd nearly stumble over his sandles that he left lying around, Tsuruko likely hearing some slight cussing coming from behind the door at the sound of some furniture falling over.

Eventually the door would creep open, a single brown eye belonging to Chiaso looking out and at her.

"Tsu...Why are you here this early?"

Chiaso sounded more dead inside than usual, on account of being woken up by the knocking...

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuruko turns to him, having been gazing off to watch the passers by while she waited. "Ah! Hiya! C'mon Chisao, today's the day. Get your stuff." She reaches toward the door, half about to barge in there but she hesitates, the way he shielded himself behind it gave her pause. Her gaze flitters downward for a moment, a raised brow, followed by a slightly judgemental frown and crossed arms. "What do you mean early? Its already ten"

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Early for me."

He'd rub his eyes, not really caring about her judgement as he sighed.

"What day is it, exactly?"

Chiaso didn't know what day it was, or why it was important. Tsu isn't the worst sight to see in the morning for a few reasons, but he really wasn't looking forward to her answer..

Last edited:

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Its Thursday, c'mon hurry up!" She uncrosses her arms and tries to shoo him back inside. It takes a few seconds of the eye staring back at her "Oh! Uuuuh. Are you sure you don't want to keep it a surprise?" She'd smile, brows raised as she leans in a bit, clasping her hands behind her back. The cheer was clearly a little forced, unable to truly overcome her general melancholic gaze.

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I really hope this surprise isn't going to be a whole thing.."

Chiaso would be shooed back into his house, going to grab his clothing and get dressed. Putting on a new shirt, his scarf, and his sandals. Admittedly his gear was pretty utilitarian, the only other thing he'd have one him was his throwing stars, though even then he'd take a while... Eventually he'd open up the door again, dressed this time, though looking thoroughly unenthused.

"Alright... Lead the way."

Last edited:

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It wiiiill, dont forget to bring some gear" Tsuruko would holler as he retreats back inside.

By the time he returns to the door, he'd find her sitting on the doorstep, having scratched a small image of a bird into the brickwork with a stone.

"Oh, my god, that took ages. Haah!" She stands up and stretches her back in a manner that makes it seem like he took even longer than he actually did.

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It really didn't."

Chiaso says, unenthused as ever. He was wearing his standard ninja gear, though he was wondering why exactly he needed to. What was Tsu dragging him into today?

"Can you at least tell me how long this is going to take? I really don't want to be running around all day..."

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright, well, how long has it been since you last had a team?" She'd say as she hops off the steps, loose green cloth and blond hair flowing behind her, then begins to wander off down the street, expecting him to follow. "You were assigned to one a some point right? What happened?"

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"A few years..?"

He's really not keeping track of stuff like that. Namely because his attitude and lack of drive have made him a bit hard to work in traditional groups.

"Mostly been getting assigned to fill in spots in other teams...That one was one of them. Nothing really happened, we just helped with some farm work."

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh? That doesn't sound so bad. Hmm, I wonder why they didn't make it permanent... Yeah mine were a bit of a disaster, but that was like, over six years ago so... I dunno, Lets give it another shot!" She turns back toward him to wait for him to get moving. Again, kind of forcing her enthusiasm.

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Give...What another shot? Making a team?"

Chiaso's expression ranged from his normal bored look, to a bit contemplative, and mostly unsure on how to respond to those words.

"Why me, exactly? I'm not really the best genin out there. People seem to like you a lot because of your looks. I'm sure you can get anyone you wanted."

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She'd wince somewhat, looking away for a moment. "That's a little complicated Chisao... You really don't want that sort of attention, trust me, also... I've caused a lot of problems before..." She looks back to him, brows raised "But! You're actually like, really strong, so. I dunno its pretty strange they've let you sit around like this."

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Eh, strong is..A strong word."

Chiaso was actually surprisingly apt for a ninja, and probably one of the better genin...However that poor drive and dreary attitude, along with a good level of self loathing didn't do much to inspire his own confidence, if there was any to begin with.

"I guess it couldn't hurt... Just means we're going to be interacting more."

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm sure it will a bit but, ehh. Lets go!" She'd shout, visibly frustraited at this point, she widens her arms out to emphisize how distant they were at this point, such that they'd have been speaking up pretty loudly in public in order to keep talking. A this point it was getting quite embarrassing. She waves, beckoning him to come with her to meet Hoshirei.

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiaso gives another sigh, before following in behind Tsu as she made her way out into the streets of the village. He didn't really seem to care much for the attention she was drawing, mainly just trying to ignore the world around him as he went with Tsu.

"I'm coming, stop yelling.." He'd say, rubbing one of his eyes and giving a short yawn.

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And so the two start to wander the town on the way to their destination, passing the other houses of the residential district along the dusty streets of Konoha. As they do, Tsuruko starts to chat. "You know, i have actually been practicing recently, so maybe i wont be so useless... Kind of have an ace up my sleeve to get them to take me seriously."

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That makes one of us."

Chiaso says, vastly underestimating himself once again as he glanced out at a few random people, no one in particular.

"What's that ace? You suddenly learn how to do genjutsu?"

He knows first hand her...Expertise in the realm of genjutsu was lacking, which was odd considering her clan. But losers attract losers, Chiaso supposes.

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I've never not known how to do genjutsu you know, im just not as good at it like you. No, no i've managed to figure out some medical jutsu... Considering before me not wanting to actually like, murder people for them was the main problem... I don't know, maybe that will be good enough"

Hishimoto Chiaso

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yeah, but you're a Yamananka. Like, all of them are good at it."

He'd tilt his head.

"Still on about the not killing thing? It's not weird you know. Everyone does it... It's the whole reason we're here, why we trained and all that. Protecting the stability of the country, or whatever.."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back