Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ren (Retire) - Shion (Re-activate)

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Inuzuka Ren
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Retire
Last Known Where-abouts: Cloud inner
Old IC Rank: Chuunin

OLD CHARACTER:
New Character Name
: Shion
Preferred Username: Shion
New Village/Missing: Missing or Merc, I don't remember.
New BL/CA: Find the Bloodline or Core Ability that suits your character.
Custom Class:
Click Here to create your new Custom Class.
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Class Name[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (mod1+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (mod2+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] High Stat(s)
[i]Average:[/i] Average Stats
[i]Low:[/i] Low Stat(s)[/quote]
[b]Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin[/b]:  [i]Please select your branch.  The Branch Sennin/Council will approve you for the branch selected[/i]
[b]IC Rank[/b]:  [i]Now please select your IC rank within that branch.  Cannot choose Sennin.  Some ranks (Chief/Captain) may be considered special ranks in some villages.[/i]

[b]Character Age[/b]:  [i]Nothing below academy age.  Nothing too old.  Use better judgment when selecting your character age[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Does not have to match sex[/i]
[b]Sex:[/b] Male or Female only.
[b]Character's Physical Description[/b]:  [i]Describe their general appearance.  A picture (no larger than 300x300) is also acceptable along side a written description.[/i]
[b]Character's Mental Description[/b]:  [i]Describe your character's mental and emotional states.  [/i]
[b]Multiple Personality Application[/b]:  [i]If applicable.  If your character has multiple personalities, please state the nature of each personality[/i]
[b]Character History[/b]:  [i]Along with a brief history, you HAVE to state whether or not your character is associated with any other PC here, and that PC has to post to your OCR with his/her approval. Also be sure to notate your CA/BL here, how it has related to your character and how it has been a strong attribute in your character’s life. In addition, if you have applied for the ANBU or Med branches, be sure to include your experiences and skills here.[/i]
[b]Clan Request[/b]:  [i]If applying for a clan in the village you are joining, you will need to state which clan and await acceptance by the Clan Leader[/i]

[b]Death/Retirement Thread[/b]: Nope
[b]Old Profile[/b]:  https://ninpocho.com/threads/rens-profile.65329/
[b]Old Training[/b]:  https://ninpocho.com/threads/inuzuka-ren-training-documents.65340/
[b]Old Dojo[/b]:  https://ninpocho.com/threads/rens-dojo.65331/

[b]Special Usergroups[/b]:  None, this is SUB. 

[b]Old Stats[/b]: 
Agility: 350/ 525
Stamina: 350/ 525
Taijutsu: 350/ 525
Ninjutsu: 400 / 525
Genjutsu: 400/ 525
Chakra Control: 380/ 525%
Power Level: 2.240 / 3.150

[b]Old OOC Rank[/b]:  A
[b]Stat Cut[/b]:  N/A
[b]New Stats[/b]:  
Agility: 350/ 525
Stamina: 350/ 525
Taijutsu: 350/ 525
Ninjutsu: 400 / 525
Genjutsu: 400/ 525
Chakra Control: 380/ 525%
Power Level: 2.240 / 3.150

[b]New OOC Rank[/b]:  A

[b]Jutsu Mastery Swaps:[/b] Keeping, too lazy to do the maths. 

[b]Other Refunds:[/b] [i]Includes things like augments, storage items, puppet add-ons, and anything else you have to spend yen on. List those you have here, and indicate whether you are keeping or refunding them. All refunds are at 100%. You may purchase anything for your new character in your new training thread.[/i]

[b]Name of any Contract you currently own[/b]: None on this. 

[b]Things that do NOT transfer with your next character[/b]:
[i]Please take notice of which [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=55576#p55576]ASP shop[/url] items that you have bought transfer with your character, and which do not.[/i]

I want my card back: https://ninpocho.com/threads/ocr-shion-to-ren.65326/ [/S]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[S]Item Hoarder
[QUOTE="OCR Form"]
[QUOTE="Custom Class"]
[/quote]

Last edited:

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen