Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Reporting Back In

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been three days since Akira had been given the assignment from Noa, in order to have permission to move up and at least have a shot at the future of the branch he knocked on the door and walked inside the room standing and looking once more to the Sennin for a few moments he had a smile on his face this time, it was clear that the task given had been something he had a fire and passion about in those few moments.

"Good morning Sennin, as per your request, I am sure you saw the documents, I have completed the mission that was requested of me and have even provided the report to you, I hope that the information and findings were what you required."

He would stand there and wait for respect shown to the Sennin, and he wondered with the information he had provided what Nao would make of this situation.

[Topic Entered]
[Link:HERE]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Early... Morning, shifts. A bane to his existance if you asked him. He wasn't one that would be always up for early rise and shines. The documents that Akira had left for him, were on his desk with a stamp of approval already on it. His fingers would hold a lot of bandaids for someone working in this branch, but at the same time Nao was glad that what he was doing actually worked out. At least... He felt proud of it.

"Mornin Akira." He would comment and just wave him over to grab coffee. Not caring much if he had seen the document earlier. At the coffee machine he would press for an espresso, then a coffee... For once in a while he took something this strong. "Don't try this if you ain't used to this... stick with regular coffee for now.." he spoke and would then bring the kid outside for a cigarette. After an attempt of sharing one he would look to the sky. "It's going to be a bad day huh..." He muttered before taking a big drag and holding the coffee in one hand.

"Talking about stuff... He would then look towards the raven-haired man in front of him." So far... you have exceeded a lot of my expectations. If you are up for it... I want to promote you to Medical Chief... Then the decision you have made yourself. Which I already sent to the Hokage for assessment to actually build it further up, so you also will carry a lot more responsibilities then."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened to the words as he grabbed his own coffee, keeping it regular for now and not making too much of a fuss around it, he allowed himself to follow the Sennin listening to what he was saying as well, it seemed that the morning probably was not the best time to catch Nao he would make a note of that moving forward and make sure that if he did need anything he would reach out in the afternoon maybe. As the two of them walked around for a smoke he took it from Nao and looked back up to the sky before lighting his own smoke and listening to the words being spoken.

"I would accept your offer of Medical Chief, I have goals, and I want to achieve things within the branch and for you. I know full well that I am only just getting started within my own branch, but I still want to achieve great things and know that with your help I can do just that. So if the offer stands I accept."

With that he took a drag as the two of them stood outside, as the smoke came out he lifted the coffee to his lips, this was a welcome morning by his books he wasn't sure what was meant by saying that it would be bad, but he knew full well that his future was only just beginning and Nao understood of him, at least guiding him as well towards better goals.

"I do wish to do another soul experiment soon, if you are up for it, I would very much like you to be present in order to assist with this soul creation, as well as to witness the processes yourself. However, I understand that this knowledge and my creations should be held away from the normal eyes of the hospital who may find it..........unattractive"

He was cautious with the Dark Sage Abilities, but with an understanding and mentorship from Nao he knew that he could make sure that his future was one that was used for good and not just as often considered making him evil.

[Medical Cheif Accepted]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I do wish to do another soul experiment soon, if you are up for it, I would very much like you to be present in order to assist with this soul creation, as well as to witness the processes yourself. However, I understand that this knowledge and my creations should be held away from the normal eyes of the hospital who may find it..........unattractive" Another one huh... He had recently done one and now he was getting ahead already again with another one. He could understand it wanting to learn more too.

"You are indeed right on those words..." He spoke but after his cigarette he would climb inside again and mention the other to follow. Now his secret of all those band-aids would be revealed. He would, once inside, look for one of the cardboard boxes and grab a medical chief doctors jacket and arm sleeve in case he didn't want the jacket. On the jacket were embroidery words of Medical Chief on the back, on the front there was a small hedgehog on the pocket sewn, the hedgehog was carrying a small first aid bag. It... could look a bit more professional, that to be told.

The same for the arm sleeve, it too held a few rolling panda's, one pandy with a different medical tool. "I hope you like it..." He would comment and look away, he cared for the other as if he was one of his kids in the Clanhouse.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened to the Sennin as he followed her back into his office, watching him pull out robes he had this huge smile on his face, he didn't care that it may have been worked on, no he cared that at that moment, right then this had been made by Nao, as he took it he unfolded the robes. His eyes gazed upon them with wonder and pride, and even if Nao could see a small tear welling up with happiness, it looked like Akira had been completely caught off guard in those moments and now was being rewarded with something he wouldn't have even expected.

Akira gently unfolded it before slipping it on, it was a perfect fit custom to him and something that he would treasure in those moments, he beamed back to Nao and nodded to himself for a few moments letting her finish up her work in those few moments.

"I love it, it fits perfectly and is something I am very proud to have achieved, thank you for this"

He seemed very happy with this achievement that he had managed, as he allowed his thought processes to finish and the feeling of achievement sink into his mind, it was clear that he had made his way into this branch and had been accepted for who he was even with his flaws as well.

"Thank you for the trust, I aim to serve the best of my ability, in regards to the future, what is it you wish me to do next?"

[MFT:256]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was really glad that the other liked the gifts that he had been making. his fingers were sharing that feeling as they had been the brute of it all. "I have put an application to the branch, as soon as it comes back as approved... You will be the head of it." He spoke as he watched the kid slip it on. He really was glad that it even fitted the other so perfectly, he didn't measure him, so he had been watching his door step so much, that he generally had Akira's height. If someone were to keep an eye on it, there was glue rests of sticky notes on it even.

"I have no second thought about that you will regret this, I have high hopes for you too. Maybe even good enough to surpase your master someday!" He would chuckle at it before sitting down and listening to the question of what was next. "Prepare your little office, Tell me what you need for your branch and fill it in. I will make sure you will get it. Along with... try to teach children, get them familiar inside this branch. Without cursing them." he would add laughing as he knew the others nature and hoped it came across as a joke as he honestly meant it in a joking way.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira nodded as he went back to standing as he listened to the words of Nao, it seemed everything was moving quickly and he was not going to have an issue with keeping up the speed of things he would be relishing the opportunity that had been presented to himself. Beaming as he listened to the words that were being spoken towards him, it seemed that he had a lot of tasks in his life including teaching inside of the Academy. He would be busier than ever and had to accept that fact, and even come to grips with it. That was fine though it was what he had signed up for.

"I understand, and am prepared to make sure that the branch does flourish, I suppose I better get myself to work and make sure that I am doing the best I can to make sure we continue to improve."

He nodded back to his Sennin and turned around to the door, there was no point in trying to keep himself here when he did have work to get on with, he was required to start work and sort his office out, as well as figure our what would be required of the branch, he would seek out Nao at some point to get the ball rolling, and come to him with a list of what is needed and required.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back