Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Reporting in (Keniwa)

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha took a deep breathe. She was glad that the exam with Sota went well especially since it was a real mission with real consequences. The mission in of itself was a success with no casualties. The missing family returned to their home, the kidnapper, someone who has a vendetta against Leaf, incapacitated and handed over to the ANBU corp. She had to admit, it started off a little rocky with Sota's attitude until she set the conditions.

She wondered how differently the mission would have been if she didn't set conditions for his exam? Mitsuha pushed the thought out of her mind. While Sota and her do not see eye to eye, it is important to put trust in each other during a life or death mission. The dragonheart would sigh as she would eventually reach the Main Branch Sennin Office. She would knock three times and wait for an answer. While she is Keniwa's rival and she would punch him in the back of the head if he says or does something stupid, she does respect him and recognizes him as her Sennin. That and she can be quite formal at times.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sitting alone in his office Keniwa would be doing a lot of working on paperwork. Looking at previous missions done by a certain individual, several classes being hosted as well of the progress of a select few academy students which were in his mind. Did they all really grow so fast? It reminded him of himself and his friends, all of them getting stronger so fast and quickly it, although their strength didn’t always mean they were responsible with these powers. With the weight of the things they could do, that was something only nurtured through their experiences. Some had died, fallen ill or disappeared, although Keniwa made sure that he would never forget them and carry on their wills in some way or another. And he knew he wasn’t the only one doing this.

When he heard the three knocks on his door he dropped all of his paperwork and quickly made his way to open it. “Mitsuha! Welcome, please come in.” With his room nicely renovated matching his general aesthetic with black walls, and red yellow and orange furniture and decorations he was generally excited when people would see his office for the first time.

Closing the door behind the two he would sit down in his chair and place the paperwork back in to one of the drawers. “If you would like to you can sit. But I am just going to be straightforward with you Mitsuha.” He thought about all their disagreements, all the violence towards each other, all the shouting and arguing. They could do nothing but fight sometimes. She was someone who just would say what she wanted whenever she chose to. Someone who could rival him, one who he’d be happy to let stand beside him. “I’d like to offer you a new position, I have been looking over your work for a while… and when I mount it all up like this it is just… impressive. Not just your own missions but the way you handle the students you’ve taken up your role as journeymen to an amazing extent. Surpassing any other candidates that I have seen, the students and genin truly look up to you. And they are right to do so. So I’d like to make you an offer, you can choose to be a jounin or a head jounin either way you would be working in journeymen. I know you do a lot for the village as is so I do not want you to have too much on your plate but…. I really can not fault your recent work. I heard the mission went well, do you have any fun stories to tell?” It was up to her now, whatever happened Keniwa would likely be happy with what she said.

[Offering Jounin or Head Jounin position depending on answer]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Soon after her knocking on the door, Keniwa would answer it with letting her in. Mitsuha would nod to him and say, "Thanks." Walking in, she would look around the renovated Sennin room. "Nice." She noted. "It's very you." She would sit down in the seat across from him as he started to talk to her. He started with him being straight forward with her. That's good. She isn't the type of person to skirt around things and expects things to not be sugarcoated to her no matter what it is.

He had then told her that he is thinking of promoting her due to her hard work. Even giving her title of Head Jounin, should she choose. He would end his little speech with asking her about the mission. Even though she was a hard worker, she was honestly a little taken back by it all. To think her journey had started with the fifth Hokage telling her that she's dangreous for not controlling her bloodline and most likely not going to get to Genin, to her now with the chance to be Head Jounin, one step lower than the Sennin. Now taking into consideration all that has happened to her up to this point. She really has made a journey to make it to where she is. No longer is she a shy mess as she was in the academy. No longer is she a cold hearted person as she was in her Genin days when she was a follower of Jashin.

Mitsuha would take a deep breath, nod and say, "Thank you, Keniwa. Really. And I think I will take the lead on the Journeyman as the Head Jounin." She would pause, and continue on about the mission with Sota. "The mission. At first, I thought that the mission won't go well with how Sota was acting. And then I remembered how much faith that you had in him. So I gave him conditions for his exam. The basis of the exam was to see how he worked in a mission setting, where every action matters. Something that can't be simply replicated in an exam. I needed to know if he can take orders and follow them through along with working in a team setting. And I'll admit it. He did good. He earned it. But I did say that the next time I see him he will need to know the Cancel ninjutsu along with properly ordering a team to bring out the best of them."

She would pause to continue on, "If you are familiar with the Dreamworks Plains, then you would know that place is blanketed heavily in chakra. A place that would cause illusions much like genjutsu without a caster even being there. He was under a genjutsu only once, but he wasn't able to pull himself out of it until I casted cancel on him. As for the other bit of homework I gave him. I had asked him to give out orders to me on how to tackle the enemy. His answer. Rush in and fight. Which sounds good on paper. But when faced with an unknown enemy he will need to know how each other member of his team operates and make a flexible plan to bring out the best of the situation. Really, I need to see how much in sync he can get with a team to where they won't need to communicate to know what needs to be done and how."

(Accepting Head Jounin)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed like she was grateful for the position that he was offering her, yet he felt as if she deserved somewhat... more? Although the best he could give her was Head jounin at the time right now, it was still an immense honour for sure. And came with a lot of responsibility as she was responsible of nurturing and taking care of the academy students, he found that the two of them had both learnt and progressed a lot, even as a sennin he certainly still had plenty of areas to grow as a person. Thinking of the academy students and genin as he spoke, memories of the times and adventures he'd experienced with them would flicker throughout his mind as he listened to his companion speak. She truly had stepped up to the challenge, as he for sure knew that Sota was... a troubling flame to quell at times. However as the ones in charge we have to make the right decisions... to nurture and take care of those who still have things to learn and experience... not just combat wise... shinobi's mental was just as important. And unfortunately he had learnt this the hard way.

"Haha! That sounds like Sota, I can't say that in my earlier days I didn't take on a similar approach. Sometimes it isn't so bad when you are fighting alone to just rush in and fight, but when with others... it can be deadly. It is crucial he learns how to work in to a team, it is crucial for everyone. Those who only work alone will eventually find themselves in a problem they can't get out of without help. The dreamworks plain is an outlandish place, you did a great job guiding him through it." His smile would drop to a more serious face as he rested both of his palms on the desk in front of him before continuing on. "I think you need to give yourself more credit as well. I am glad you have accepted the position... really glad. I do not think you realise how much work you do, and personally I see you as an equal. Which is why I ask that if or when the village needs us the most that you stand by my side, I know you are strong enough and will make the right decisions when we need it the most, so go forth and take the role as you please. If you need me just give me a call I trust you will make your correct judgements... even if they are not what I would do."

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would listen as he would praise both Sota and then her as well on the whole matter of how hard she has worked. It really was quite ironic that Mitsuha, coming from a rich family, would do the most unlike rich girl thing and work hard to get where she wants to be. It had helped that there were defining moments in her life that made her rush forth on her path to be a famous Kunoichi. Not all of them good, one that had nearly killed her, the other, she is ashamed of.

But she had grown from her experiences to be where she is today. She would close her eyes, take a deep breath and speak once Keniwa had given her a chance to talk. "I have two things to discuss with you. One business, and one personal. I will start with the business. As your Head Jounin of the Journeyman sub branch, what do you expect me to do? Will I be able to conduct exams of my own if I see fit for a candidate? And if there is anything else you want to inform me on in this matter, please let me know."

She would pause and let him inform her of what he is thinking. Once he stops talking, Mitsuha would speak again. "Now onto the personal matter..." Her voice would trail off as her face would redden as she thought about Ayeka. For Keniwa, this is the first time that he would ever see this side of Mitsuha. "Your sister, Ayeka. I'm dating your sister Ayeka. I'm in love with her and she is in love with me. I can't think of a future without her and I don't want to. She brings out the best in me that I never thought that I had. I hope that you can understand this and respect both mine and more importantly your sister's decision of wanting to be happy together." She would stop talking and look at him to see what his reaction may be.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa would continue to smile and nod at Mitsuha as she would begin to delve straight in to what she wanted to talk about, it was something that made him feel more confident in his decision. Seriously he couldn't have imagined doing something like this when he was stabbed straight in the chest by the very same Kaguya that sat before him, although life worked weird like this. It was why he held the ideals that he did, give everyone a chance, a chance to try again. "Well pretty much to continue doing what you are doing! Just with some more responsibility and power to make decisions and tough calls, you will be able to conduct exams for students to genin and genin to chuunin. Although when it comes to chuunin to jounin I'd like for you to come to me please before hand. I think we need to very carefully select who is able to be a jounin and who is not, we need the right kind of people in charge. Power and knowledge are not everything when it comes to a person." With a thoughtful expression he'd reassure Mitsuha that he believed she was the right person for the job.

He was curious however to what she was going to say next, he never took there relationship for the personal type but he wasn't about to turn her down with whatever she wanted to talk about. Although he certainly was confused when her face began to turn red, holy crap, this wasn't what he thought it was, she looked awkward... she wasn't about to... no she couldn't! The sigh of relief when he heard the words 'Your sister' was immense before he choked on his own saliva in shock of what she just said. Looking with a gaping mouth it was unbelievable, Ayeka... and Mitsuha?! Was she even Ayeka's type...? The more he thought about it, the more he began to realise, how much does he actually know about his sister? The strange noises coming from her room that one night. The ever changing physique and look, sure he exchanged small talk with her every day, but what had she been getting up to? The whole aria thing... was it linked to this? He still needed to address her on that. "Well I- uuuuhmm... .... this is really awkward... I uhm well... good for you guys! I had no idea but as long as you guys are happy... if I am being honest you probably know her better than me, uhm just be good to her. If anything happened I don't know what I would do! Haha... well uhm.. is there anything else?" God, why did she come to him about this?! What did she expect him to say?! His face would also take a bright red out of sheer embarrassment for the topic.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would nod at what he had told her about the exam running and how he would want only able and capable people to be given Jounin exams. It makes sense for what he is saying. As for the next part... Her whole body relaxed when he had told her of his thoughts. She had hoped for something like this and not an outburst of something like 'No! You can't date my sister!' Because she felt that if it went down like that, it would turn into a screaming match.

She would shake her head on his question and give a soft smile, "I won't let anything happen to her. She is my world. And no there isn't anything else. Just... Take care of yourself too. She adores you as her brother." With that said, she would take her leave.

(topic left unless stopped)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back