Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Reports and questions (Req Miro)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Even while on the way here, she saw nobody. Nevertheless, she took precautionary measures to shake off anyone or anything following her. Running through some hand seals, three clones of her appeared and ran in all separate directions to further confuse whoever might be following her. Finally, she made it to Sileo Tempestas and furthermore, the Anbu Sennin's office. Even through all of that, she hasn't seen a single person at all. It was really weirding her out. Much like Water Country... Yuna shook her head and pressed forward, she was sure that the anbu, her own branch was watching her right now.

But the question is, even in the anbu, she would have seen at least one person by now who would have made the smallest, slightest mistake. It really makes it feel as if this whole place is a ghost town... She pushed the thoughts out of her head and knocked on the door to the ANBU Sennin's office. Miro would want to know what exactly happened, and possibly her new powers as well.

(Req Miro)

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Each day within Kumogakure had become more and more treacherous for the ANBU branch. That had been the degree of nature the ANBU naturally dealt with; however the stress and weight placed on each day started to weigh heavily on the still young Sennin. From the departure of one of her main captains, to the rehabilitation of another prodigy to the unprecedented events at the gates and prison the world weighed heavily on her shoulders. The ANBU live in a society, one of thankless work and responsibility for failures.

However, there was one kunoichi that had met expectations and even surprised the Sennin with a visit. Before then Mirō had planned for the return of Yuna weeks, even months later. She had become a splendid tool in the Sennins arsenal. The door to the strategy room had opened, hunched over the table was Mirō. Focused on a pile of reports, maps with marks and circles in various sections of the world map and the Bingo Book opened with a new addition inside. Famous red hues cut a glance over to the doorway to see who had appeared. “Yuna? So soon?” Mirō straightened her posture and turned to face the operative. “Glad to see you alive.” An honest statement, yet the Sennin had become unable to produce other positive emotions within the last few years. “Although it’s nice to see you’re well, you're back from your mission rather quickly. I did not sign off on a mission forfeiture, meaning you have been successful. Are you not?”

[Topic Entered]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hearing another person's voice, after so long... And it isn't someone that wants to kill her. It felt so surreal. Even so, it was comforting to her that she recognized a voice. But even with that moment of clarity, it was only fleeting as she seen what was on the table in front of her Sennin. Much of it, the young ANBU wouldn't really get, but she did see the Bingo Book out with a pen right beside it. She might have only been gone for a while, but she has an idea to piece together what she has seen so far.

She listened as Miro spoke, and once she stopped, Yuna replied, "Shit, I don't know if I'm in a dream or reality. My investigation... The Death Organization was nothing more than a front for something more sinister. More personal." She hesitated before speaking once more, "My father would try to visit my grandparents graves every day, he would speak of how he wondered who they were but..." Yuna clenched her own fists. She took a deep breath before looking at Miro in her eyes. "They were there. At Water Country. I learned the truth about my grandparents. They were ruthless. They drove my uncle to insanity and over the edge. They used a babysitter and her boyfriend as a way to frame their own death. They wanted my father for what he was prior to his DNA changing, for their sick twisted way to be immortal. And when my dad changed, not knowing he foiled their plans, they decided I would be the next best subject..."

Yuna rubbed the back of her neck, "Yeah, the mission was a success, but after so much has happened in so little time... I pulled all the stops. In my time at Water Country exclusively, I went through a rapid change. I threw away my Chigokai powers to make full use of all the water that was around me. I took out the demon that made me a Jinchuurikki and killed it after I became closer to my Youkai contract, making me an archsage." It would be easy for Miro to determine from Yuna's words that the girl is now a tide caller archsage.

She took another deep breath, thinking of the next words carefully, "There is one more thing. Aside from my mission. Upon arriving back to the Village, I was not greeted by any gate guards. I stood by for an hour, but nobody came. Walking through the Village to get here, I haven't seen anyone, nor even in Sileo Tempestas. Would this be because of whoever is on the Bingo Book"

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Red eyes scanned Yuna. They looked her up and down, from her newly obtained muscles, a stance that expressed combat and most importantly the change in chakra that coursed through her body. The demonic energy that once tainted her is now absent. Awash with a new chakra that ebbed and flowed smoothly like the sea. Mirō understood the changes a ninja would endure during their time abroad but something this drastic meant unfortunate circumstances. Perhaps, in Yunas' case they were fortunate ones. The teen seemed open to talk to her Sennin like a parent.

The lack of people at the gates was strange. The morale of the guards on duty had fallen since the attack, even if she were successful. The Kumogakure gates had been the victim of too many atrocities and even worse they were the ANBU Sennins fault. Carelessness and weakness were rooted in each incident. One ton weight that Mirō bore alone. However in Yuna’s case the sigil on her hand granted her access in and out.

“Strange indeed.” Mirō said distantly. She was reluctant to voice her intelligence to someone other than her captains. Slowly Mirō stood straight and turned to face the young ANBU. “If you believe there’s a plague going about then you’d be mistaken. Lately the village commonfolk have been too afraid to leave their homes.” She paused. “It started with the gate incident. A new face had been added to the bingo book.” Her palm pressed against the booklet, and in a swift motion she slid it towards Yuna. The page open to a porcelain puppets mugshot with an outstanding bounty underneath. “This person. Kiko Myakashi, shinobi of Moon Country, killed a handful of ANBU operatives like yourself then vanished abruptly during their interrogation.” The word of a massacre at the gate spread like wildfire within Kumogakure. Thankfully information had been misled to the masses. Instead of the common folk learning of ANBU deaths the ANBU replaced them with a massacre of merchants and traders. “The slaughter scared most of everyone.” A heavy sigh escaped parted lips. A calloused hand rubbed her face. “There’s been a lot of trouble as of late. No rest for the wicked.”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna studied the picture of the person, no, puppet that was in the Bingo Book. The features seemed really inhuman and downright creepy. But there was one thing for sure. Whoever this Kiko was, they must be a pretty skilled fighter and killer if they had killed off so many ANBU operatives and cause such a scare at the Gates. Miro ended her talk of that there was no rest for the wicked.

"Shit..." Yuna started, "I'm sorry to hear that. If only I got here sooner. Or maybe not even go on my own mission..." She trailed off after that. If she didn't go on this mission, her father would definitely have. And she would have a feeling that this mission would have emotionally broken him before they would have eventually killed him. Yuna has a feeling that things may have had the same outcome if she were here, there would be no knowing if her Jinchuurikki powers at the time would have helped or harm the others if she were to join the fight against this Kiko at the Gates.

Yuna took a deep breath before saying, "Okay. So what's next? What do you need me to do?" Yuna had really hoped that she would get that big break from her fighting the Death Organization and then going on the emotional roller-coaster that was learning her grandparents were alive and evil. But at her Sennin had said, no rest for the wicked.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Okay. So what's next? What do you need me to do?" Yuna asked her Sennin. Mirō placed a finger on her chin in deep contemplation. Her brow rose into the air. She actually may have something for Yuna to do after all. “I actually do have something for you to do.” Her hands clasped together. “We’re headed to Sunagakure on a mission. We’re in need of information and I need added protection while we travel.” Mirō kept her eyes on Yuna. The attack of the gate reminded her that the world held powerful opponents. A master in many forms of jutsu and combat still held caution. With a few tricks up her sleeve one more ace in her hand always turned to her favor. She had always been a woman with an itch for the dice throw.

“Let’s leave immediately. And remember who you take orders from.” Red hues pierced into those young eyes of Yuna’s. ANBU obeyed the command of their Sennin. It was the Sennin who followed the Raikage’s orders. She turned to grab her cloak and with bravado she neatly tossed it across her person. Her hands fell to brush past a full pocket in her vest. Those red hues spun to reveal a beautiful sharingan. Hastily a black doorway unzipped into reality behind Yuna. A soft smile appeared on her lips as she motioned Yuna to follow her into the abyss. The exit to another door.

[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna had listened as Mirō had informed her that she would be accompanying her Sennin to Sand. Her mind ran through some scenarios in which of why they must go to Sand. But then she thought about what was previously stated. The shinobi from Moon had attacked Cloud. It might makes sense that whoever this ninja had had a hand in whatever might be happening in Suna right now.

As she ran more thoughts, she halted as her Sennin walked out of the room. She met someone who just might have the influence to start something. She'll need to tell Mirō before they get into Wind Country. If that is the case, she'll need to change how she looks, along with most likely not talking to avoid using her voice, as she did come into contact with Akkuma. Geez, seems like she's going to have her hands full.

(topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back