Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rescue Mission [Requesting Exit]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mid-afternoon air was warm with cicadas chirping in the trees. Kaori made a brief return to the village to retrieve additional supplies, kiss her mother and siblings farewell, and give her best wishes to the rest of the clan. She was going to be gone for another long-stint due to information she received about Tea. There was another Dragon Statue that needed dealt with. Not only was there a Dragon Statue that needed to be tend to, Kaori also discovered something very alarming. There was someone there that she needed to rescue; someone that ONLY she could break-out due to her exposure to the Dragon Statues. If she had other people, other people she couldn't trust, she probably couldn't handle dealing with the Dragon Statue. It's not that she didn't trust those within the village, but history has taught her that trust shouldn't be wantonly distributed to just anyone.

Making her way to the gates, she pulled out her passport from her pouch and readied it for whomever would stop her from leaving. The gate procedures are kinda silly, but it's the way the ninja world works so it's something she'd have to deal with. She was ignorant of the change of the Hokage and thus she was also ignorant on IF there were any changes to the standard protocol with gate procedure. Only time will tell.

[Requesting Exit]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was on gate duty that day. He was casually walking along.when he saw someone pull out a passport.

"Reason for leaving the village?" Kenshin would say taking the passport and making some notes on a piece of paper at the guardhouse just inside the great gate that lead into the village. His grey eyes would be searching her making sure she was telling the truth. Yuu Kenshin, Sennin by the way. Seems only proper to introduce myself." Kenshin would say as he kept the passport in hand waiting for a response.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Like clockwork, someone appeared not to long after she arrived. At least this one didn't keep her waiting. She handed the man her passport that had a picture of her quite younger but the likeliness is still quite there. He addressed himself as Yuu Kenshin, a name she did recognize from her youth, her very shitty youth, in the village. Kaori's interrogation had began and she cleared her throat and replied. "My name is Tenkawa Kaori. I am going to be going to Tea to gain medical knowledge from the staff there, that are on-hand, for the tournament. I also have some personal business there that I must tend to," she said as she turned her head and pulled her shirt out and back in to air out her body. While she didn't care to use her feminine-wiles on a man, giving him a little peek of something never hurt convince people. Then again, she didn't let him see much more than what could be seen already; just a little bit more.

"I have a friend in Tea that has information on a personal errand I need to run in Tea. So on top of getting some medical knowledge, I'm also going to deal with some pests while I'm there. Shouldn't be gone for TOO long. Maybe a month-ish?" she said.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would simply look at her and judge her at her word.

"Very well. Safe travels Tenkawa Kaori." Kenshin would say as he handed back the passport.

He would step aside and let her pass without incident. He would resume his pacing and look around the gate for others. He would help an older lady get checked in and found a suitable guide for her. Then he would resume his pacing keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. It was a time of peace as of right now. Still all it would take was one fool to upset the balance of things. And Kenshin would not allow that to happen. He would defend the peace with his life is need be.

[topic left]
[Allowed exit of Leaf]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori was actually shocked, blinking her eyes a bit. It wasn't that her lie worked, but it was at how professional and courteous this man was. She had an awful opinion about the people here since her childhood and apparently the man named Yuu Kenshin may slowly change her mind about that. She took her passport back and placed it into her pouch and waved at the man. "Say 'hi' and 'sorry' to Mikasa for me," she said before turning her eyes onto the road. She took a deep breath inward and took a step out of the village.

This would be her first time leaving the country since the reformation of Leaf. This was a scary and pulse-pounding time for her. A stiff breeze picked up, blowing her hair around, forcing her to hold her hair down with her hands. She took a step forward and said to herself, "Goodbye, Konoha, for now."

[Topic Left]
[Gates Left]
[Thanks for the quick and easy exit, Kenshin]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back