Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Retiring Ziren->Chigokai Yuna DONE

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ocr type: retirement
Old Character Name: Ziren
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: retire
Last Known Where-abouts: Like father Like Daughter (Seki District)
Old IC Rank: Medical Ninja

New Character Name: Chigokai Yuna
Preferred Username: Chigokai Yuna
New Village/Missing: Cloud.
New BL/CA: Chigokai Mahoutsukai.
Custom Class: B rank vet
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]The Blood Demon[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (47+lvl + 6 [from Hemonancer's gift]) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (53+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Melee accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu save
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged accuracy, Genjutsu DC

[B]Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin[/B]: [I]ANBU[/I]
[B]IC Rank[/B]: [I]ANBU[/I]

[B]Character Age[/B]: [I]15[/I]
[B]Gender:[/B] [I]Female[/I]
[B]Sex:[/B] Female
[B]Character's Physical Description[/B]:  (picture on the right is inner demon)
[I][IMG width="236px"]https://i.redd.it/emudxsg8zqh71.jpg[/IMG][IMG width="200px"]https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/005/456/345/medium/logan-feliciano-mat-ergenu-the-life-spinner.jpg?1491164031[/IMG]
Yuna stands to be about five foot three inches tall. She has dark purple eyes with only a small hint of red tint around her irises, a sign that she is of the Chigokai Clan. her hair is purple and goes down to the base of her neck. Yuna is also pale, almost as if she hasn't had much sunlight until recently. She may be of a small size compared to most ninja, but her strength exceeds her looks. She wears a black top shirt with blue jeans. She also wears a cloak, blue with a ruby that holds it together. Along with that, she has what looks like a jewel in the center of her forehead.[/I]

[B]Character's Mental Description[/B]:
Yuna is like her father, Ziren, in some ways. She is someone to act on impulse most of the times, but on the other times, think things through carefully and make plans. But the similarities stop there. For one, Yuna doesn't hate her father, but strongly dislikes his choices to risk life and limb day in and day out barely seeing the family as it is. Her own discontent of how Ziren, her father, is, is what pushes her to become a ninja. She just wants to see her mother smile constantly, like when she does when she talks about him but he's not there. Even still, people have said that she has the face of a stone cold killer, speaking in which that it takes a lot for someone to get her to show a lot of emotion.
[B]Multiple Personality Application[/B]: Jashin's Beast: Yuna must have total concentration to keep the monster inside of her under control, which means that she can't really show or express much emotion. Along with that, a chance for the beast to appear when going into Second stage elemental manifestation, along with will take over when Yuna goes into full transformation. The beast in question is one of many monsters that Jashinists have uncovered to have blood powers that exceed their capabilities along with that of a Chigokai's. This demon stands to be about ten feet tall with its entire body being made up of blood, both dried and liquified. It doesn't share the taste for death the way Jashinists do of making an art of it, no. This beast has one mind set. Destroy and kill. But the only drawback is that it takes a while for it to actually take control of Yuna, that is, unless something happens to Yuna to where she is pushed over the edge in fighting, or she loses her composure and shows emotion.
[B]Character History[/B]: (Associated with Ziren and Uchiha Hana as being their daughter, though Hana is no longer on the site, Yuna is their daughter.)
Born in the Village hidden in the Leaves at first, Yuna is a twin sister to Moji, and daughter of Chigokai Ziren and Uchiha Hana. There wasn't much to remember there, except being told that she had once lived there during the time when Frost had wanted to invade Leaf. Then the family had moved from there to Cloud where she would spend the rest of her life in. She does remember asking her mother when her father is ever going to come home, and her mother would only say in time. As two years have passed and Yuna was getting tired of not knowing who really was her father, he finally came back. There was talk of Water Country and talks of just staying here. Which was fine by Yuna, all that she ever wanted was time with her father and actually get to know him. Years passed on and one day her father had to go on a mission, even going under a different guise. When he came back... Yuna was at a lost of words. Her father reduced to something else, not what she had last seen him to  be. Granted that she still loves her father, she had made it up in her mind that she needs to be a better ninja than him so that he doesn't have to do anything crazy to put himself in danger anymore. And then the attack on Cloud... It had really woken her up of what kind of enemies that she could very well be possibly facing. At this moment, she dedicated her life to training day in and day out.
And then it happened. She was in an actual spar when she felt... different. Could it be that her rigorous training has finally caught up to her health? No, she could her a constant sound, almost like a rushing waterfall, but it was coming from the other person? She has heard from her father that this is the hearing of the blood flow that is infamous among the Chigokai clan. She had sent out a water jutsu, but to her surprise, as well as her opponents, it had turned to a thick red wave of blood that had washed over her opponent dealing way more damage than it should have done. Yuna knew that before her father is what he is now, he was a Chigokai, one of the rare bloodlines that almost doesn't exist. After her spar, she decided to experiment with her newfound powers. Seeing which of the paths she belongs to. Taking into assumption that she isn't a raving mad fool thirsting for blood, she figures that she is part of the Mahoutsukai path, just like her father was. But to test the theory out, she decided if she can pull off the strongest of that path's techniques. Blood Break. Just to be safe, she borrowed one of those gel dummies that has 'blood' in it. Knowing that it really isn't blood, she used her chakra to turn the water base ingredient in the mix into actual blood and focused to see if it really did work. The gel dummy stiffened and hardened blood came out of it, just like how her father had talked of how the Blood Break Jutsu works.
It wasn't long before her hard work was noticed and put to the test. She was originally in the academy, but she opted out early on as at the time she wasn't really interested. But some ninja, mainly ANBU operatives had taken a notice of her and her capabilities as she had trained shortly after the first attack on Cloud by the Tenouzans. It was safe to say, kind of scary along with that with her skills that she should not be just a plain academy student, maybe not even a genin rank is good enough for her. So they secretly had given her a task. Solve a missing person case under the guise of a flyer that had been posted outside her training grounds one day. There was little to no information that was given except for the location of where there may have been a kidnapping. There was only a small bit of blood, but if she remembered what her father had told her, a good Chigokai is able to discern different sounds from different blood. Whilst this blood is no longer within a person, she could at the very least figure out what it may have sounded like before. With only a small bit of blood, she had tracked the owner of the blood through Cloud until she was in a warehouse in Cronopolis. She had instantly realized that there were other blood flows in the area, but she was trapped. She managed to fend herself off pretty well against quite a bit of people that seemed to be skilled in combat, that is, until more started coming. But she didn't give up and managed to fight her way through until she found the originator of who the blood belonged to. It belonged to someone who wasn't in distress nor someone who wanted to pummel her face in. Instead, this person held a headband in one hand, and in the other, a mask. They had explained to Yuna that this was a test to make sure that she was ninja material, one in which would exceed that of an academy student and that of a genin. They wanted her to join the ANBU branch and prove her worth more. And she saw this as an opportunity to get stronger.
But the very next day, was when her good luck went out the window. After celebrating with a couple of new friends, she had went out by herself back home. She was tired, but she knew that she was being followed. But no matter what she did to try and shake them, turning into busy crowded areas only to go into a small discreet alleyway, or taking multiple turns and doubling back different ways, these blood flows seem to have been following her. The next thing she knows, she saw a club enter her field of vision and [I]thwack [/I]she was knocked unconscious. When she came to, she was strapped to a chair with some bad fragrance around her. Strange people that she doesn't know walked around her, and she could see what looks like some kind of ritualistic markings on the ground with her at the center of it all. She struggled against her bindings as she was trying to find a way out. A man came close to her, just within reach for her to form a blood like spike from her body and pierce the man through his neck, but to her surprise, he didn't die. In fact, he smiled and started chanting. Yuna doesn't really know what was going on, but she did catch some words. [I]Jashin's Beast, [/I] and [I]Vessel [/I]came from their mouths as she realized what was going on. Freaking Jashinists are using her to put a demon inside of her and use her as a weapon.  She fought against her restraints, but these seemed to be reinforced with chakra, keeping her from escaping. Finally, after a few minutes have past, a dark red aura came seeping out of the ground below Yuna. It had terrified her to no ends. She felt like she was suffocating as the Jashinists kept chanting and the dark red aura rushed to the center of her forehead, forming a blood like crystal and turning her very skin to pale. And just like that, it was over in an instant. She felt... Different. That's when she noticed that there was that dark red aura surrounding her. [COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]"I hate you."[/COLOR] She said to the Jashinists. They looked at her and laughed. This only angered her more. [COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]"I hate you. I HATE YOU ALL!"[/COLOR] An explosive amount of chakra came from Yuna as her restraints seemed to wither away from her own chakra. Blood seemed to form all around her as blood jutsu seemed to be cast without her even needing to use hand seals, completely destroying the Jashinists where they stand. It wasn't long until ANBU operatives and her father to arrive on the scene. Seeing as her father was a more than capable Medical ninja, the ANBU let Ziren take a look at her. It was safe to say that she was alright physically, but there was a case of which she is now in. She, by her own father's definition, is now a Jinchurriki. A person that has the power of a spirit dwelling inside of them that holds a scary amount of power. They had set to work with first putting her in the Hospital's records for which that she is now a Jinchurriki so that she won't be hunted down by her fellow ANBU operatives, and then went to work on trying to help her control her newfound power.
Her father, to her surprise is a very knowledgeable person. She had only thought that Ziren would only know what they specialized in depending on what core ability, bloodline, or kinjutsu they have. She had learned through him, that her power seems to be very unstable. One of which means that she has to make a conscious effort to make sure that she keeps control of the monster that is within her now. When she sleeps, she has dreams. A feminine creature that towers over her and seems to be made up of blood, both hardened and liquified blood. [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][I]Kill... Kill all... [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=null]She heard the monster say, almost like a whisper. It had sent chills down her spine, but she swallowed her fear and shook her head, [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]"No. I will use your power for good." [/COLOR]She heard the creature laugh. [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][I]We'll see about that... I am now awake, and I will take over. [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=null]Yuna gritted her teeth, [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]"I won't allow you to! I'll learn to control you and save Cloud from the Tenouzans." [/COLOR]She was getting angry, and blood started to swirl around them both. But Yuna could feel that this isn't her doing, but rather, the monsters. So this is what Father had meant by needing to control the power within. Yuna had to learn real quick to lock away her emotions and focus all her effort to keep the monster from manifesting. She imagined that the monster was in a confinement area, making it ironic by forming a blood prison in the shape of a crystal, same as the one on her forehead now, to keep the monster at bay.
[COLOR=null]It takes a lot out of her to keep it from manifesting out. But she knows that she can't make any progress of now being a Jinchurriki unless if she takes some small steps of risk. She already knows that she can cast hand seals of blood jutsu, but otherwise, she was going off of what her father has taught her. A thing about Jinchurriki is that they will use melee attacks, but with their elemental power. Such on a level that it is terrifying and that one doesn't really need to get close to do such taijutsu or otherwise melee attacks. And she was no different. As she was practicing, some strikes, the dark red aura appeared and thickened to slice a tree in half, which she was just trying to swing at with her sword. Checking that off the list, she went on to the next step.
Elemental Manifestation. This is drawing from the creatures power into herself for her to use to its fullest extent. She focused, and was able to draw forth the same dark red aura to be around her. It was easy, almost too easy. But she tried to enter into second stage, blood formed around her, almost molding around her to take a different form. She could hear whispering, and a beckoning to draw forth more power. There was a part of her that wanted to. Part of her that said that she needed to... Yuna snapped out of it and shook her head. It's the beast trying to tempt her for power. She only realized that she was swiftly able to change into a stage easily because it was letting her do so. She made a reminder to only go into second stage in dire circumstances and to never go into final stage unless if it is life or death situation.
It then brought to her attention of the Daunt move. One in which the very power, very chakra of standing next to a Jinchurriki could paralyze a person with fear. Such a thing happened when she was sparring with someone and she accidently let out too much of her chakra and then her sparring partner wouldn't dare move, saying that they see the demon that lays deep within Yuna.
The same sparring partner the next day decided to throw clones at Yuna, to see how well she fares against multiple enemies, in which she had replied with going into first stage of elemental manifestation and sent a blast of blood shock wave through the enemies, cutting the clones and knocking her sparring partner on his butt. Yuna had to pull that back just to make sure that it wouldn't hurt the guy too much.
Her next lessons came from her father, Ziren. Her father claimed the next few things that a Jinchurriki can do are explicitly dangerous. The first is Life corrosion, where it would cause any person coming into contact with the Jinchurriki to automatically take damage from their very chakra. She focused her chakra to surround her and to basically take on an offensive type to where it will lash out when someone gets too close. It was safe to say that while her father was fast, her chakra was like both a sword and shield to harm anyone that gets too close.
And finally, Vanishing world. Her father had told her not to use it just yet of only because it was such a devastating technique, one that could level entire cities, and that there were different forms in which it could take, all of which... scary and devastating.
With all the training that both the ANBU branch and her father has given her, Yuna believes that she will be able to surpass her father and so that her father can lead a hopeful good life after things settle down. But only time will tell, and Yuna will still have to deal with this evil spirit until she can find common ground, or get rid of it somehow.[/COLOR]
[B]Clan Request[/B]: [I]N/A[/I]

[B]Death/Retirement Thread[/B]: retirement
[B]Old Profile[/B]: [URL='https://ninpocho.com/threads/chigokai-ziren.56108/']Ziren's profile[/URL]
[B]Old Training[/B]: [I][URL='https://ninpocho.com/threads/zirens-training.54665/']ziren's training[/URL][/I]
[B]Old Dojo[/B]: [I][URL='https://ninpocho.com/threads/zirens-dojo.56182/']Ziren's dojo[/URL][/I]
[B]Special Usergroups[/B]: [I]N/A[/I]

[B]Old Stats[/B]:
Stamina: 600/600
Agility: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
[B]Old OOC Rank[/B]: [I]S[/I]
[B]Stat Cut[/B]: [I]None, came back 7 months ago[/I]
[B]New Stats:[/B]
New OOC Rank: S

Keeping following jutsus
Keeping all ninjutsu, Genjutsu and some taijutsu (slashing, unarmed, buffing, and piercing) that I have bought
[/QUOTE]
Refunding
[Spoiler="Projectile"]
E rank

D rank

C rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/counter-shot.267/']Counter shot[/URL] (r1) (3250)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/critical-shot.264/']Critical shot[/URL] (r1) (3250)
B rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/burst-shot.276/']Burst shot[/URL] (r1) (7500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/flurry-shot.271/']Flurry shot[/URL] (r1) (7500)
A rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/combustive-shot.279/']Combustive shot (r1)[/URL] (12500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/glacial-shot.280/']Glacial shot (r1)[/URL] (12500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/terra-firma-shot.282/']Terra firma shot (m)[/URL] (12500) (15 asp)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/destruction-power-shot.278/']Destruction power shot[/URL] (m) (12500) (15 asp)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/voltaic-shot.281/']Voltaic shot[/URL] (r1) (12500)
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler="bludgeoning"]
E rank

D rank

C rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/carpe-noctem.131/']Carpe nocturn[/URL] (r1) (3250)
B rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/joint-lock.138/']Joint lock [/URL] (r1) (7500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/rebound-blitz.133/']Rebound blitz[/URL] (r1) (7500)
A rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/tombstone-driver.140/']Tombstone driver (r1)[/URL] (12500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/rejected-assault.143/']Rejected assault[/URL] (r1) (12500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/white-lotus-strike.142/']White lotus strike[/URL] (m) (12500) (15 asp)
[/Spoiler]
[spoiler="Thrown"]
E rank

D rank

C rank

B rank
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/body-flicker-shuriken.300/']body flicker shuriken[/URL] (M) (7500) (12 asp)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/gravediggers-hole.301/']grave diggers hole[/URL] (r1) (7500)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/pinpoint.303/']pinpoint[/URL] (M) (7500) (12 asp)
A rank
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/earthly-impalement.308/']earthly impalement[/URL] (M) (12500) (15 asp)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/heavenly-rain-drive.306/']Heavenly rain drive[/URL] (M) (12500) (15 asp)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/spiraling-silver.309/']spiraling silver[/URL] (r1) (12500)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Puppet"]
E rank

D rank

C rank
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/gas-warfare.325/']gas warfare[/URL] (M) (3250) (10 asp)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/magnet-missile.326/']magnet missile[/URL] (r1) (3250)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/needle-shower.324/']needle shower[/URL] (r1) (3250)
B rank
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/vapor-cannon.332/']Vapor canon[/URL] (M) (7500) (12 asp)
A rank
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/flamethrower-stream.338/']flamethrower stream[/URL] (M) (12500) (15 asp)
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
total yen and asp refunded:
(3250x6)+(7500x8)+(12500x12)=229,500 yen
(10)+(12x4)+(15x6)= 148 asp
Other Refunds:
Keeping
Trick weapon
Special composition
Razor strike
Recovery
Swift
Barbed teeth
Blood rack
Vampiric
Quick switch
Assault
Chakra drain
Daze
dual weapon
Explosive seal
over flow
re-energize
rough divide
siege
vanguard
veangance
wide edge
wired
Name of any Contract you currently own:
Snake contract
Plant contract
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
this one Topic coming to a close, stopped battle, and making Ziren into an NPC.

Last edited:

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Done, and don't know why the url things not really wanting to load the way I had them with the link things. Not proficient in Coding as one could tell.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]The Blood Demon[/u]

[I][IMG width="236px"]https://i.redd.it/emudxsg8zqh71.jpg[/IMG][IMG width="200px"]https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/005/456/345/medium/logan-feliciano-mat-ergenu-the-life-spinner.jpg?1491164031[/IMG]
Yuna stands to be about five foot three inches tall. She has dark purple eyes with only a small hint of red tint around her irises, a sign that she is of the Chigokai Clan. her hair is purple and goes down to the base of her neck. Yuna is also pale, almost as if she hasn't had much sunlight until recently. She may be of a small size compared to most ninja, but her strength exceeds her looks. She wears a black top shirt with blue jeans. She also wears a cloak, blue with a ruby that holds it together. Along with that, she has what looks like a jewel in the center of her forehead.[/I]

Yuna is like her father, Ziren, in some ways. She is someone to act on impulse most of the times, but on the other times, think things through carefully and make plans. But the similarities stop there. For one, Yuna doesn't hate her father, but strongly dislikes his choices to risk life and limb day in and day out barely seeing the family as it is. Her own discontent of how Ziren, her father, is, is what pushes her to become a ninja. She just wants to see her mother smile constantly, like when she does when she talks about him but he's not there. Even still, people have said that she has the face of a stone cold killer, speaking in which that it takes a lot for someone to get her to show a lot of emotion.
[B]Multiple Personality Application[/B]: Jashin's Beast: Yuna must have total concentration to keep the monster inside of her under control, which means that she can't really show or express much emotion. Along with that, a chance for the beast to appear when going into Second stage elemental manifestation, along with will take over when Yuna goes into full transformation. The beast in question is one of many monsters that Jashinists have uncovered to have blood powers that exceed their capabilities along with that of a Chigokai's. This demon stands to be about ten feet tall with its entire body being made up of blood, both dried and liquified. It doesn't share the taste for death the way Jashinists do of making an art of it, no. This beast has one mind set. Destroy and kill. But the only drawback is that it takes a while for it to actually take control of Yuna, that is, unless something happens to Yuna to where she is pushed over the edge in fighting, or she loses her composure and shows emotion.
[B]Character History[/B]: (Associated with Ziren and Uchiha Hana as being their daughter, though Hana is no longer on the site, Yuna is their daughter.)
Born in the Village hidden in the Leaves at first, Yuna is a twin sister to Moji, and daughter of Chigokai Ziren and Uchiha Hana. There wasn't much to remember there, except being told that she had once lived there during the time when Frost had wanted to invade Leaf. Then the family had moved from there to Cloud where she would spend the rest of her life in. She does remember asking her mother when her father is ever going to come home, and her mother would only say in time. As two years have passed and Yuna was getting tired of not knowing who really was her father, he finally came back. There was talk of Water Country and talks of just staying here. Which was fine by Yuna, all that she ever wanted was time with her father and actually get to know him. Years passed on and one day her father had to go on a mission, even going under a different guise. When he came back... Yuna was at a lost of words. Her father reduced to something else, not what she had last seen him to  be. Granted that she still loves her father, she had made it up in her mind that she needs to be a better ninja than him so that he doesn't have to do anything crazy to put himself in danger anymore. And then the attack on Cloud... It had really woken her up of what kind of enemies that she could very well be possibly facing. At this moment, she dedicated her life to training day in and day out.
And then it happened. She was in an actual spar when she felt... different. Could it be that her rigorous training has finally caught up to her health? No, she could her a constant sound, almost like a rushing waterfall, but it was coming from the other person? She has heard from her father that this is the hearing of the blood flow that is infamous among the Chigokai clan. She had sent out a water jutsu, but to her surprise, as well as her opponents, it had turned to a thick red wave of blood that had washed over her opponent dealing way more damage than it should have done. Yuna knew that before her father is what he is now, he was a Chigokai, one of the rare bloodlines that almost doesn't exist. After her spar, she decided to experiment with her newfound powers. Seeing which of the paths she belongs to. Taking into assumption that she isn't a raving mad fool thirsting for blood, she figures that she is part of the Mahoutsukai path, just like her father was. But to test the theory out, she decided if she can pull off the strongest of that path's techniques. Blood Break. Just to be safe, she borrowed one of those gel dummies that has 'blood' in it. Knowing that it really isn't blood, she used her chakra to turn the water base ingredient in the mix into actual blood and focused to see if it really did work. The gel dummy stiffened and hardened blood came out of it, just like how her father had talked of how the Blood Break Jutsu works.
It wasn't long before her hard work was noticed and put to the test. She was originally in the academy, but she opted out early on as at the time she wasn't really interested. But some ninja, mainly ANBU operatives had taken a notice of her and her capabilities as she had trained shortly after the first attack on Cloud by the Tenouzans. It was safe to say, kind of scary along with that with her skills that she should not be just a plain academy student, maybe not even a genin rank is good enough for her. So they secretly had given her a task. Solve a missing person case under the guise of a flyer that had been posted outside her training grounds one day. There was little to no information that was given except for the location of where there may have been a kidnapping. There was only a small bit of blood, but if she remembered what her father had told her, a good Chigokai is able to discern different sounds from different blood. Whilst this blood is no longer within a person, she could at the very least figure out what it may have sounded like before. With only a small bit of blood, she had tracked the owner of the blood through Cloud until she was in a warehouse in Cronopolis. She had instantly realized that there were other blood flows in the area, but she was trapped. She managed to fend herself off pretty well against quite a bit of people that seemed to be skilled in combat, that is, until more started coming. But she didn't give up and managed to fight her way through until she found the originator of who the blood belonged to. It belonged to someone who wasn't in distress nor someone who wanted to pummel her face in. Instead, this person held a headband in one hand, and in the other, a mask. They had explained to Yuna that this was a test to make sure that she was ninja material, one in which would exceed that of an academy student and that of a genin. They wanted her to join the ANBU branch and prove her worth more. And she saw this as an opportunity to get stronger.
But the very next day, was when her good luck went out the window. After celebrating with a couple of new friends, she had went out by herself back home. She was tired, but she knew that she was being followed. But no matter what she did to try and shake them, turning into busy crowded areas only to go into a small discreet alleyway, or taking multiple turns and doubling back different ways, these blood flows seem to have been following her. The next thing she knows, she saw a club enter her field of vision and [I]thwack [/I]she was knocked unconscious. When she came to, she was strapped to a chair with some bad fragrance around her. Strange people that she doesn't know walked around her, and she could see what looks like some kind of ritualistic markings on the ground with her at the center of it all. She struggled against her bindings as she was trying to find a way out. A man came close to her, just within reach for her to form a blood like spike from her body and pierce the man through his neck, but to her surprise, he didn't die. In fact, he smiled and started chanting. Yuna doesn't really know what was going on, but she did catch some words. [I]Jashin's Beast, [/I] and [I]Vessel [/I]came from their mouths as she realized what was going on. Freaking Jashinists are using her to put a demon inside of her and use her as a weapon.  She fought against her restraints, but these seemed to be reinforced with chakra, keeping her from escaping. Finally, after a few minutes have past, a dark red aura came seeping out of the ground below Yuna. It had terrified her to no ends. She felt like she was suffocating as the Jashinists kept chanting and the dark red aura rushed to the center of her forehead, forming a blood like crystal and turning her very skin to pale. And just like that, it was over in an instant. She felt... Different. That's when she noticed that there was that dark red aura surrounding her. [COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]"I hate you."[/COLOR] She said to the Jashinists. They looked at her and laughed. This only angered her more. [COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]"I hate you. I HATE YOU ALL!"[/COLOR] An explosive amount of chakra came from Yuna as her restraints seemed to wither away from her own chakra. Blood seemed to form all around her as blood jutsu seemed to be cast without her even needing to use hand seals, completely destroying the Jashinists where they stand. It wasn't long until ANBU operatives and her father to arrive on the scene. Seeing as her father was a more than capable Medical ninja, the ANBU let Ziren take a look at her. It was safe to say that she was alright physically, but there was a case of which she is now in. She, by her own father's definition, is now a Jinchurriki. A person that has the power of a spirit dwelling inside of them that holds a scary amount of power. They had set to work with first putting her in the Hospital's records for which that she is now a Jinchurriki so that she won't be hunted down by her fellow ANBU operatives, and then went to work on trying to help her control her newfound power.
Her father, to her surprise is a very knowledgeable person. She had only thought that Ziren would only know what they specialized in depending on what core ability, bloodline, or kinjutsu they have. She had learned through him, that her power seems to be very unstable. One of which means that she has to make a conscious effort to make sure that she keeps control of the monster that is within her now. When she sleeps, she has dreams. A feminine creature that towers over her and seems to be made up of blood, both hardened and liquified blood. [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][I]Kill... Kill all... [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=null]She heard the monster say, almost like a whisper. It had sent chills down her spine, but she swallowed her fear and shook her head, [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]"No. I will use your power for good." [/COLOR]She heard the creature laugh. [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][I]We'll see about that... I am now awake, and I will take over. [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=null]Yuna gritted her teeth, [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]"I won't allow you to! I'll learn to control you and save Cloud from the Tenouzans." [/COLOR]She was getting angry, and blood started to swirl around them both. But Yuna could feel that this isn't her doing, but rather, the monsters. So this is what Father had meant by needing to control the power within. Yuna had to learn real quick to lock away her emotions and focus all her effort to keep the monster from manifesting. She imagined that the monster was in a confinement area, making it ironic by forming a blood prison in the shape of a crystal, same as the one on her forehead now, to keep the monster at bay.
[COLOR=null]It takes a lot out of her to keep it from manifesting out. But she knows that she can't make any progress of now being a Jinchurriki unless if she takes some small steps of risk. She already knows that she can cast hand seals of blood jutsu, but otherwise, she was going off of what her father has taught her. A thing about Jinchurriki is that they will use melee attacks, but with their elemental power. Such on a level that it is terrifying and that one doesn't really need to get close to do such taijutsu or otherwise melee attacks. And she was no different. As she was practicing, some strikes, the dark red aura appeared and thickened to slice a tree in half, which she was just trying to swing at with her sword. Checking that off the list, she went on to the next step.
Elemental Manifestation. This is drawing from the creatures power into herself for her to use to its fullest extent. She focused, and was able to draw forth the same dark red aura to be around her. It was easy, almost too easy. But she tried to enter into second stage, blood formed around her, almost molding around her to take a different form. She could hear whispering, and a beckoning to draw forth more power. There was a part of her that wanted to. Part of her that said that she needed to... Yuna snapped out of it and shook her head. It's the beast trying to tempt her for power. She only realized that she was swiftly able to change into a stage easily because it was letting her do so. She made a reminder to only go into second stage in dire circumstances and to never go into final stage unless if it is life or death situation.
It then brought to her attention of the Daunt move. One in which the very power, very chakra of standing next to a Jinchurriki could paralyze a person with fear. Such a thing happened when she was sparring with someone and she accidently let out too much of her chakra and then her sparring partner wouldn't dare move, saying that they see the demon that lays deep within Yuna.
The same sparring partner the next day decided to throw clones at Yuna, to see how well she fares against multiple enemies, in which she had replied with going into first stage of elemental manifestation and sent a blast of blood shock wave through the enemies, cutting the clones and knocking her sparring partner on his butt. Yuna had to pull that back just to make sure that it wouldn't hurt the guy too much.
Her next lessons came from her father, Ziren. Her father claimed the next few things that a Jinchurriki can do are explicitly dangerous. The first is Life corrosion, where it would cause any person coming into contact with the Jinchurriki to automatically take damage from their very chakra. She focused her chakra to surround her and to basically take on an offensive type to where it will lash out when someone gets too close. It was safe to say that while her father was fast, her chakra was like both a sword and shield to harm anyone that gets too close.
And finally, Vanishing world. Her father had told her not to use it just yet of only because it was such a devastating technique, one that could level entire cities, and that there were different forms in which it could take, all of which... scary and devastating.
With all the training that both the ANBU branch and her father has given her, Yuna believes that she will be able to surpass her father and so that her father can lead a hopeful good life after things settle down. But only time will tell, and Yuna will still have to deal with this evil spirit until she can find common ground, or get rid of it somehow.[/COLOR]

[B]Old Profile[/B]: [URL='https://ninpocho.com/threads/chigokai-ziren.56108/']Ziren's profile[/URL]
[B]Old Training[/B]: [I][URL='https://ninpocho.com/threads/zirens-training.54665/']ziren's training[/URL][/I]
[B]Old Dojo[/B]: [I][URL='https://ninpocho.com/threads/zirens-dojo.56182/']Ziren's dojo[/URL][/I]

[B]Old Stats[/B]:

Keeping following jutsus
Keeping all ninjutsu, Genjutsu and some taijutsu (slashing, unarmed, buffing, and piercing) that I have bought
[/QUOTE]
Refunding
[Spoiler="Projectile"]
E rank

D rank

C rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/counter-shot.267/']Counter shot[/URL] (r1) (3250)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/critical-shot.264/']Critical shot[/URL] (r1) (3250)
B rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/burst-shot.276/']Burst shot[/URL] (r1) (7500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/flurry-shot.271/']Flurry shot[/URL] (r1) (7500)
A rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/combustive-shot.279/']Combustive shot (r1)[/URL] (12500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/glacial-shot.280/']Glacial shot (r1)[/URL] (12500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/terra-firma-shot.282/']Terra firma shot (m)[/URL] (12500) (15 asp)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/destruction-power-shot.278/']Destruction power shot[/URL] (m) (12500) (15 asp)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/voltaic-shot.281/']Voltaic shot[/URL] (r1) (12500)
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler="bludgeoning"]
E rank

D rank

C rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/carpe-noctem.131/']Carpe nocturn[/URL] (r1) (3250)
B rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/joint-lock.138/']Joint lock [/URL] (r1) (7500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/rebound-blitz.133/']Rebound blitz[/URL] (r1) (7500)
A rank
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/tombstone-driver.140/']Tombstone driver (r1)[/URL] (12500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/rejected-assault.143/']Rejected assault[/URL] (r1) (12500)
[URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/white-lotus-strike.142/']White lotus strike[/URL] (m) (12500) (15 asp)
[/Spoiler]
[spoiler="Thrown"]
E rank

D rank

C rank

B rank
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/body-flicker-shuriken.300/']body flicker shuriken[/URL] (M) (7500) (12 asp)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/gravediggers-hole.301/']grave diggers hole[/URL] (r1) (7500)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/pinpoint.303/']pinpoint[/URL] (M) (7500) (12 asp)
A rank
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/earthly-impalement.308/']earthly impalement[/URL] (M) (12500) (15 asp)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/heavenly-rain-drive.306/']Heavenly rain drive[/URL] (M) (12500) (15 asp)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/spiraling-silver.309/']spiraling silver[/URL] (r1) (12500)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Puppet"]
E rank

D rank

C rank
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/gas-warfare.325/']gas warfare[/URL] (M) (3250) (10 asp)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/magnet-missile.326/']magnet missile[/URL] (r1) (3250)
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/needle-shower.324/']needle shower[/URL] (r1) (3250)
B rank
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/vapor-cannon.332/']Vapor canon[/URL] (M) (7500) (12 asp)
A rank
[URL='https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/flamethrower-stream.338/']flamethrower stream[/URL] (M) (12500) (15 asp)
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Other Refunds:
Keeping
Trick weapon
Special composition
Razor strike
Recovery
Swift
Barbed teeth
Blood rack
Vampiric
Quick switch
Assault
Chakra drain
Daze
dual weapon
Explosive seal
over flow
re-energize
rough divide
siege
vanguard
veangance
wide edge
wired
Snake contract
Plant contract
Taken to the council

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]The Blood Demon[/u]

[B]Old Stats[/B]:

Keeping following jutsus
[/QUOTE]
Refunding
[Spoiler="Projectile"]
E rank

D rank

C rank
B rank
A rank
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler="bludgeoning"]
E rank

D rank

C rank
B rank
A rank
[/Spoiler]
[spoiler="Thrown"]
E rank

D rank

C rank

B rank
A rank
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Puppet"]
E rank

D rank

C rank
B rank
A rank
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Other Refunds:
Keeping
Trick weapon
Special composition
Razor strike
Recovery
Swift
Barbed teeth
Blood rack
Vampiric
Quick switch
Assault
Chakra drain
Daze
dual weapon
Explosive seal
over flow
re-energize
rough divide
siege
vanguard
veangance
wide edge
wired
Snake contract
Plant contract
Taken to the council
Just editing one thing in, and that is swapping all kinjutsu abilities and jutsu and stuff from Chimieiashi to Jinchuuriki
Disposable Impalement (Ability)
Force of nature (Ability)
Armiger Arsenal (Mastered)
Steelwind (mastered)
Soul of the sword (Mastered)
Calamity storm (mastered)
To
Jinchuuriki's stuff
Aura Strike (Ability)
Elemental Manifestation (ability)
Daunt (Mastered)
Elemental shockwave (mastered)
Life corrossion (Mastered)
Vanishing world (Mastered)

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Approved.

To finish your jutsu swaps you need to go sell off the ones you're swapping around. We've refunded the amount that'll be missing from initial sale price once you do the sellback. (ex. 810 for each C rank, etc.)
This goes for your kinjutsu swap as well. Your refund math is as follows:

6x C: 6 * 810 = 4860
8x B: 8 * 1875 = 15000
12x A: 12 * 3125 = 37500
Kinjutsu: (2x Ability, 2x B, 1x A, 1x S) = 14000

Total: 71360

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back