Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Returning, maybe?

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, we're waiting for your Kinjutsu application for the approval.

There is another option in which case you'd want to do your application later on where you'd remove the Kinjutsu from your current class, and later on when you're ready to apply for Kinjutsu, you'll need to swap classes (which will require you 42 points for the swap) to enable yourself to use Kinjutsu as well as having your Kinjutsu application ready then.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh no, that all sounds too awkward, haha!

I was just going to do my kinjutsu application when I began RPing with this character, and got a good feel for him, and then the application. :)

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, I've asked around and got a negative response. I've given you the options which you can follow to finalize your OCR and start RPing - these options don't mean that you cant apply for kinjutsu at all, just not now since your class don't fit your current application due to the fact that a kinjutsu application is not present.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm just going to do whatever in order to write XD On the upside: I've done my final exam today, hazzar!

One with the Blade
HP: (60+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Accuracy and +10% Slashing Damage
High:Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Gen Save, Nin Acc.
Low: Gen D/C, Ranged Acc.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
okay, class approved, no longer require kin approval, jutsus approved.

2nd approval given, welcome to stone. (please request for name change/ banner from admin)

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Don't forget Puppet Acc is a thing for classes!

Name changed and Chuunin banner given! Enjoy Stone c:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back