Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Returning to society ... kind of (open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It has been two months since Ziren has disappeared from society into his apartment. All because of his bloodline. He has only been out when he needed to get food and when he was coming in to an investigation of a suspected murder or missing ninja report, mainly after the other ANBU operatives are gone. Ziren has been doing his own thing that went along with the ANBU laws.
He has been collecting blood samples at all crime scenes. Mainly it doesn’t even help. It just drove him more crazier.
Some even thought of him as a monster that feasts on blood(vampire). That rumor is enforced with his collection of blood and nightly events. He doesn’t care, he knows who he is and he is someone who wants to help everyone.
He finally decided to go somewhere different. He went to final valley. Outside was heavily snowing, so he decided to wear his heavy winter clothing. By the time he was done dressed, only his eyes were visible to set him apart from anyone else. After about an hour, he made it to final valley. There, the waterfall was frozen and snow all around. He sat down and reflected on his life

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was busy practicing her kunai skills using a dull wooden post as practice. She had done this so many times it was practically second nature by now. One might think her insane training in this cold weather but she really didn't care, after all she was constantly shunned by the villagers. The kunoichi prepared to throw another kunai when she observed another individual sitting complementing something.
She had not seen anyone else here before and wondered what he was up to. She pushed her stray brown hair locks out of her face as the cold wind breeze picked up and began collecting her kunais which had hit the post with deadly accuracy. She was unsure whether he was friend or foe but assumed he was from the village. She threw her kunais in a pack and got up to see who this person was."Hey there,
it's rare anyone comes around here anymore, what are you doing out in this cold?"

She usually didn't make conversation with people but there were exceptions, he didn't look like the friendly type but she wasn't one to judge. Perhaps he was a shinobi as well.Most defnitely not a villager She gave him a faint smile to indicate she meant no harm as her green eyes gleamed with a sense of confidence.
[Topic entered]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was surprised that someone else was out here in the cold in the middle of the night.
The voice sounded familiar, but not as familiar as the others that he so well, like Yukio's or Takeshi's. It was someone that cane into the ANBU a little bit after him.
He would probably know more, but with his months of inactivity except for collecting blood samples that's that's all he knows.
"Same thing could be said to you." Ziren said. "Just reflecting on life. About why i have my bloodline."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Bloodlines..Soku didn't really understand what he meant by that but he seemed like a a approachable enough person. It seemed like he was a ANBU, she could tell just from the way he carried himself. She had been around too many and knew one when she saw one. So he was one of those life thinker type of guys, she really didn't understand what he meant by that. The names Soku by the way..Soku Nasaki". She introduced herself to him to make him feel more at ease although this breeze was really picking up. Was he going to stay out here all night. "What say we take a run down to Ichiraku? I don't know you enough but I'm sure you don't want to be freezing your legs off out here in the valley." To tell the truth, she wasn't in the mood for ramen, but wanted to get to know this individual and ramen seemed like a good option for that.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren has heard of that name before. But he couldn't remember why. Only that it raised his blood pressure and adrenaline when he first heard of it. The white of his eyes turned red around his yellow irisis. He remembers collecting a blood sample.
"I've heard of that name before. And some blood stained on it too." He could hear her blood rushing through her body more easily even though with the roaring winds.
He shook his head, trying to get control of himself. "Sorry. Blood...excites me. That is part of my blood line. And I would rather stay here. Trying to ease my way back into society."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She backed up a bit noting his reaction. He made her a bit uneasy but he wasn't a a enemy, just another AiT. She gave a nervous tinkling laugh. "It's fine,it seems like you've been away from the village for a while."He had mentioned something about her blood being stained and faintly recalled her blood being drawn for some investigation. Did he have something to do with that? If so, why hadn't she seen him around, it looked like he had just returned to the Leaf. "Well, I came prepared anways." She took a seat next to him and brought some fruits and sandwiches out of her pack. Soku handed one to him."Here you go. By the way, I don't think I caught your name, what was it?" She had nothing else to do at the moment so decided to make conversation with the shinobi. The breeze was really picking up now as her long brown hair locks thrashed around in the wind.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Ziren." He said simply. "I've kept to myself. Finally decided to stretch out my limbs and get out of my apartment."
He didn't grab for the food that Soku put in front of him. "You seemed surprised by what I said. I'm guessing I was right about some kind of blood was spilt."
He heard other blood flows far away and considered it to be wildlife. To be safe, he went and stood and what he suspected to be hard ice. He waited to see if the girl would come too.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She watched as he got up without touching her food and proceeded a few feet away seemingly aroused by something. He was a interesting one , that was for sure. His name was Ziren, he sounded familiar she couldn't be sure. "You sound familiar to me, maybe we've met before."Intrigued by his actions, she followed him curious to learn more about this shinobi despite the cold breeze picking up quite significantly. Soku wondered what was going through his head right now and why he was acting sort of strangely in a sense. The kunoichi took a glance around her and realized quickly the ice had began to crack not far from where they stood. Our weight is upsetting the balance She glanced at Ziren who seemed unfazed at the fact that they were at risk of being plunged into the depths of the icy cold water. "Perhaps we should move somewhere safer." The crack would most likely stop before it reached them but it was better to be sure.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren noticed her concern. "If worse comes to it, focus your chakra to your feet to be able to stand on water. If you don't know how, you might need to learn fast."
He also noticed that she hasn't answered his assumption about her.
"I'll tell you some rumours about me if you confirm or decline my assumption of you that I made earlier. One vague answer for another vague answer."
He smiled. It was probably the first time he has smiled in a long time. But it's not like Soku could see, his whole face is covered.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She could control her chakra well so she'd didn't worry that much. In all honesty, she had been avoiding his assumption about her but now that he pressed it, she nodded confirming his earlier assumption about her.
"It's true". She was no stranger to rumours, after all, the rumours she heard in the village were directed at her. Soku was considered an outcast and shunned by most of the village except for a select few. She found solitude in the ANBU although the training was quite demanding. The crack stopped barely just inches from where they were standing sparing them."Go ahead then.
I've heard my fair share of rumors during my time here as well."
His face was covered so she couldn't see his expression although his eyes gleamed with a sort of happiness but she couldn't be sure. Hes an interesting one, She watched as he began to speak to her about his rumours, a topic she found most interesting and listened attentively .

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren thought about it. "You've heard of a person walking around at night coming and going to different crime places and collecting samples of blood well after all ANBU have left? That he sometimes drinks blood to get stronger, he only comes out at night. That person is me. Except for the fact that I drink blood. Let's just say, I have a special affiliation with blood."
Just as he finished talking, the ice broke from underneath his feet. He stumbled a little bit but managed to transfer chakra to his hands as well as his feet to keep him from falling in.
He stood back up and his less relevant assumption was right. He heard more blood flow near by and seen some small creatures come out of the clearing of the woods staring curiously at the sound of the ice breaking.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku kept her balance on the water transferring chakra to her feet as the ice gave way. So this was the individual who she'd heard about from her colleagues. She found the fact of drinking blood revolting but who was she to judge. They both observed some small creatures curious at the sound of breaking ice come to watch them. She didn't know whether they were harmless or not but she was not going to go near them. "It's like they were just there the entire time. Could you sense them?" She had a feeling he had known something was nearby judging from his reaction. Usually, the wildlife around here was peaceful and attacks on humans were almost unheard of. Better safe than sorry Still, she didn't want to become a statistic. Soku casually grabbed a kunai from her pack charging it with lightning style chakra holding it in a loose grip but pointed away from the creatures to prevent provoking them. She eyed their actions watching as they circled the two of them like predators about to feast on the prey. Something was not right about this. There was a change in the breeze as the wind came to a dead stop and the trees stopped swaying. She held her kunai tighter waiting for a attack that might never come.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He heard the animals blood flow, flow faster. It didn't help for the fact that Soku is using lightning style in the water.
"Are you trying to fry us both?" He asked. "And don't worry, the animals can't walk on water."
He listened carefully for the blood flow waiting for the animals to make a move. But they sniffed the air, almost more curiously than anything and trotted away.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Well, he had a point but she'd seen weirder things. She deactivated her technique and sheathed the kunai. The creatures bored that nothing else was going on trotted back to where they had to come from. The kunoichi took a few small bounds and reached the safety of dry land. Judging from the tracks, one of the creatures was missing a leg but had moved so quickly. She glanced at Ziren who was probably grateful she hadn't electrocuted them both. "Relax, we're still alive and kicking aren't we." A peak of sunlight started creeping up as both of them realized the day was coming to a start. She gathered some water and washed off her face. It was cold but refreshing. Soku smiled up at Ziren. "So, Ziren, I think I'm going to head back. It was nice talking to you. "

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren nodded. He doesn't have anymore words for her. She just needs to be more aware of her surroundings. With enough teachings she probably would be able to. Heck, she already has lightning style, Ziren hasn't yet found out what his is. But it most likely is blood style, considering his family blood line. She would most likely still need someone to look after her for her young age. Steer her in the right direction and be able to know how to do things without hurting oneself and others.
But enough of that. Ziren needed to get back to the village and show everyone that he is back, and that he will do his best to protect the village from anyone and anything that tries to hurt anyone in the village.
(Topic left unless stopped)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku glanced as Ziren left in the direction of the village. Maybe she'd see him again, seeing as they were both in the same branch. It was getting to be dawn and she decided to leave as well. Gathering her equipment and accessories, she started the long trek back to her residence. The snow and ice was beginning to melt, that was a good omen in her eyes. Walking back casually humming a tune, she kept her eyes on a snowflake p. Snowflakes, she thought were the most prettiest thing. She smiled and picked one up carefully.
[Topic Left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back