Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaving Country Returning

This thread contains one or more players exiting the country.

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
In my tireless pursuit of the elusive Golden masked Anbu, the harvest of triumph eluded my grasp like ephemeral shadows, rendering my efforts akin to chasing elusive specters. Her elusiveness, an intricate dance in the cloak of obscurity, indeed warrants a nod of reluctant admiration from the shadows that concealed her. Yet, be assured that this pursuit exceeded the mere quenching of curiosity, morphing into a journey that wove its way through the labyrinthine landscapes of enigma.

The gusts of the wind country whispered secrets as I traversed the cryptic landscapes, unearthing rare sites and knowledge. The cacophony of the steamed powered city, Terminus, resonated with echoes of mechanism’s symphony that reverberated through my very core. The timeworn stones of Titan, an ancient city draped in the cloak of time, unfolded its secrets with each step, revealing chapters of forgotten tales.

As my adventure unfolded, it became more than a mere quest for a masked enigma; it transformed into a sojourn through realms untouched and obscured, whispering secrets only to those daring enough to pry. Now, with the echoes of Terminus and Titan still resonating in the corridors of my consciousness, the time has come to return to the comforting embrace of Kumogakure’s grand library, my sanctuary veiled in the ethereal silence of solitude.

My luggage, once meager, now bulges with the weight of scrolls and tomes, relics plucked from the far reaches of these mysterious lands. Each page bears the imprints of secrets, the ink saturated with the essence of distant lands. My intent transcends mere contribution; it is a pledge to enrich the grand library with the spoils of my exploration and to unveil the narrative of these hidden corners. From the intricacies of steam-powered technology to the enigma of war-forged, my findings are not just revelations but the echoes of wonders that extend beyond the borders of our nation.

The marvels yet unseen, the mysteries concealed in the shadows, beckon like sirens, enticing me to delve further into the uncharted territories that stretch beyond our known boundaries. The pursuit may have yielded no tangible fruit, but the bounty of knowledge acquired is a treasure beyond measure.

[mft]
[Leaving Country]
[1 hour runtime]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back