Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rooftops and Ramen

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
a348e905407d8e3bbc4303ade5124f30.jpg

Neko watched as the sand slowly drifted over the wall from a distance. Her life was finding meaning and with it, there was finally a sense of calm in her. She smiled warmly as she sat down on the roof of one of the many apartment buildings in the district, grabbing her chop sticks and starting to dig into her ramen.
She had been so excited to get going into the meal she almost forgot it was fresh. "Oh owe owe owwwweeee" she let out as she dropped her chop sticks into the bowl, having freshly burnt the roof of her mouth. It wasn't every night she got something like this to eat, so her excitement clearly got the better of her.
Ramen was one thing, but this.. this was her favorite. Braised pork belly, aka a little slice of heaven, soft boiled eggs, seaweed, peanut sauce, and scallions. It cost more than she wanted of course, but she was celebrating. Her new life as an academy student started today!
After a few more blows to the noodles and a good stir she dug in. "Mmm now that's what I'm talking about!" She let out with absolute joy in her voice. "Today good food, tomorrow I make friends, and then.. uh.."

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
A soft step could be heard landing near the young girl. A flowing white dress, most commonly seen only within the Omni Prime Medical Facility, the hospital within Sunagakure no Sato, drifted down as a woman seemingly appeared out of nowhere. ”I am sorry for the intrusion. I am afraid I must ask that you vacate the area.” the woman’s skin was abnormally pale, as her complexion was as white and smooth as paper. Her hair was neatly tucked away underneath a full cap and gown. Her eyebrows and eyelashes were equally void of color. Her crimson red eyes stared down at the young girl.

”Unfortunately there is a Mercenary that has been seen in the area that I have been instructed to follow, but it appears with his time warping abilities I have lost track of his current location.“ Her form stood rigidly as her hands here positioned like a practiced model before her. The tone and cadence of her voice was unnatural.

Though this young child would have no way of knowing this, but the woman before her was not exactly human. A synthetic creature with an artificial soul that piloted her manufactured form. She was, for a lack of a better word, a falsity, a Homunculus. The Chakra coils within her body mirrored the natural placement of the chakra gates and chakra points that dwelled within the standard human, and standing down looking at the girl before her, Kankoshi could sense that this child was Chakra Sensitive.

Perhaps… just perhaps

MFT: 250+

Last edited:

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Neko looked up at the pale, red eyed woman with a look of astonishment. Not only was this woman clearly medical personnel, but also given her previous statement was also Shinobi. In other words, she was someone Neko was immediately idolizing.
"Sorry ma'am I will go." Her shaky and clearly nervous voice trembled out. She stood up and grabbed her empty dish from the roof, placing her chopsticks back into her pocket. Before she attempted to scurry off, she paused for a moment looking up to the woman and raised her hand slightly before speaking once more
"Uh.. miss?" She was hesitant, but couldn't stop the next sentence from leaving her mouth. "Are.. you.. are you.. uh.. are you a.. what are you?" She covered her mouth quickly before uncovering it just slightly, "sorry so so so sorry."

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Kankoshi’s stiff posture remained. Her facial expressions remained soft as the child spoke to her with confusion. From immediate obedience to inquisitive curiosity Kankoshi was amused by the ever changing mind of a child.

”There is no need to apologize for asking a question. Questioning the world around you and gathering information is how you can learn in a world such as this. To answer your question, I am a synthetic Medical Shinobi created by the Omni Prime Medical Facility’s Medical Chief of Research and Development. My model is one of the two standard sets which have been replicated numerous times to adequately staff the facility. I have been given the title of Chikamatsu Kankoshi as I was created with a sufficient Chakra Coil system within my body to replicate the natural Chakra Network that Chakra Sensitive humans, such as yourself, possess. This allows me to mold chakra and perform my duties efficiently at the Omni Prime Medical Facility.“

She stares blankly at the child.

”Was my answer satisfactory for your curiosity? If it was not, please continue. I am here to assist the population of Sunagakure No Sato in any manner that the citizens see fit.“

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Neko nodded her head, and thought for a moment. "No miss, more than satisfactory thank you.. I'll get out of your way here and leave you to it.."
She gathered her things and began to head off to leave, before she stopped and turned back to face the woman one more time. "Your eyes are very cool, I think you should know that."

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
”My eyes? What makes them lower in temperature? Can you feel a temperate difference at the distance you are currently at?“ She would raise her hands before her, and for the first time her face would distort and she would look extremely confused.

”I am confused. I do not feel a temperature difference.“ She would start to walk closer to the child. She would squat down to get closer. ”Can you sense an even greater temperature change if I increase our proximity?“

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Neko began to laugh in controllably at the statement. Here she was the child, but naturally a colloquialism such as that might not land with someone not exposed to many. "No no, sorry.. it's an affirming comment that means I think they are interesting." She smiled and gave pause to her leaving. "What is a mercenary doing within the city anyway? Is it a missing ninja or rival Shinobi? I'm not sure it makes sense for them to be on the rooftops of apartment buildings after all"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1698641298134.jpeg

Yuna had been walking along when she had heard the word Mercenary, followed by Missing ninja. Those words aren't really all that good to hear whilst within Village walls. Or anywhere for that matter. Turning to see where it was coming from, she would notice that there were two girls talking amongst themselves. However... Her seeing the chakra disturbances in the environment around the red eyed girl, the chakra seemed... Different from that of other people she sees.

Upon hearing those words of mercenary or missing ninja, Yuna would be on high alert. Not only does she have to keep an eye out for Akkuma and his actions, but now she has to keep an eye out for someone else that might be terrorizing Sand. She very well could just mind her business on the matter if it were not for the fact that she has to know if there's any chance of if someone is an ally of Akkuma's.

She would approach the two girls and give them both a bow before opening her palm and watery words would form giving them a moment to read before dissipating before their eyes.

Hello. My name is Silent, an ANBU agent. Apologies for my eavesdropping, but did I hear something about Mercenaries or Missing Ninja around here? I can sense chakra disturbances in the environment ti track people down or get a feel for what's around me. I can help, if you'll allow me to aid you in your search.

She would wait to see what their responses were.

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Neko's eyes went wide at the display, she had never seen a technique used in that way before. She looked between to the two and immediately felt as if she was standing in the wrong place, she was just a student and here were two powerful shinobi. She slowly nodded her understanding and began to step off toward the stairwell, as her time on the roof was clearly going to be coming to an end given the individuals on it now.
"Sorry I can go, I should go, sorry" she rambled out in an anxious effort to say anything. She held her hands awkwardly at her side and gave a small bow to the pair as she continued to back toward the door nervously. This was not how she expected her night to go and she was scrambling to think of any legitimate reason to stay, she was more curious about this situation now that ANBU was here, but she couldn't come up with one.

(MFT 165)

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
”What an inquisitive question! I am glad to assist. The Mercenary was instructed to meet the Omni Prime Medical Facility’s Medical Chief of Research and Development in order to make a formal contractual obligation that the mercenary must follow in exchange for private funding. While the word “Mercenary” may have many negative connotations, please acknowledge that the role of Mercenary is one that is granted to Shinobi who wish to work outside of the traditional means of the Shinobi Village they were raised, and as such, not all Mercenaries should be viewed as advisories. Missing Shinobi, or Rogue Shinobi, are the Shinobi who flee without consent and are seen as enemies to the state.“ Kankaoshi would ramble on like an automated information teller.

Kankoshi would look at the arrival of the ANBU operative inquisitively. ”My associate…“ She paused for a moment.

Turning to look at the child backing away she addresses her directly. ”My apologies, it appears your identification has been lost in my memory banks. How do you identify yourself?“

Whether Neko introduced herself or not, Kankoshi would continue speaking to Silent. ”My associate and I were in conversation. With your new arrival and claims of occupations with the ANBU Black Ops, I must request for identification to verify your identity. While I am not a member of the Paramedical Division of the Omni Prime Medical Facility, being a Medical Physician, I do know I must acknowledge who it is I am communicating with before furthering this conversation with you.“

She stares blankly at the woman before her waiting for a response. ”Friend, please stand by.“ Kankoshi extended her hand towards Neko.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Neko was feeling wildly out of depth now, and it was becoming clear on her face. She looked to the hand extended and knew what it meant, moving over toward Kankoshi to put a little distance between her and the stranger who had just landed on the roof. "Tanatsu Neko, ma'am" Neko clambered out with a small bow, "If.. we are all introducing ourselves"

Neko was a mix of terrified and excited by this series of events unfolding around her, but she also was trying to be careful no to overstep. While it was a curious set of circumstances that accompanied her meal, it was also a chance of dangerous ones around her. She needed to remain calm and allow things to be if she wanted to understand what was actually happening. The village was big, and not everyone knew one another, so certainly this could just be that right?

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna would listen to the girls talk, but the red eyed one seems particularly adamant about trying to get a name out of her. Yuna would shake her head and water would swirl around her, making more words.

The only name I can give you is the codename Silent. As an ANBU I cannot, and will not give my actual name out to keep my loved ones safe along with making sure any potential threats do not know anything about me as well.

She would pause, before making more watery words.

This Mercenary, if they are being hard to get, or hard to find, I could help out, make this process to the Omni prime. If you have the feel the need to withhold information regarding the medical side of things, I won't ask any questions on that front.

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Neko watched the pair for a moment longer. while she only had a limited grasp on the situation as a whole, she was incredibly curious to see it to its conclusion. She thought for a minute before looking up to Kankoshi, "I mean.. that's the whole thing right? They can't say their names.. I trust her.. I think." She was weighing in, oh God why was she weighing in? She knew better than to offer her input on the situation, or she thought she did, and yet those words slipped out of her mouth still. She took a deep breath and looked down as if ashamed to have spoken out of turn.

She then nodded before softly speaking again, "I do actually, my gut says she'd help.. I can't but maybe she actually can help you find this guy.."

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Kankoshi looked down at the student before her. ”While it is true that ANBU Black Ops operatives do not give out their personally identification, it is still expected of the elite operatives to be able to truly identify themselves as a member of the ANBU Black Ops. Without such identification there is no restriction that prevents Rogue Shinobi from entering our gates under the false pretense of being an ANBU Operative. Additionally, ANBU Black Ops exist in all of the great villages.“

She turned to look Silent. ”There is no way of knowing if this self claiming ANBU Black Ops operative is actually a member of Sunagakure No Sato’s special ops. If I were to discuss private affairs with a true ANBU Black Ops member of a different nation, then I would be sharing state secrets with potential threats.“

She would take a few steps. ”At this current time, I am unable to share state secrets with you, Silent. At this time I shall continue to do my duty as assigned to me. I bid you both a please rest of your day.“

[topic left unless stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Behind her mask, Yuna would roll her eyes. People outside of the ANBU branch would not know of the complexities that is being an ANBU. While it is true that there are ways to tell if someone is truly an ANBU, each Village has their own way to tell who is their own ANBU, and that way is very secretive known only to the ones within the ANBU branch themselves. However, the red eyed girl is right on one thing. If she feels that her work is secret sensitive, then she can't let another ninja from another country, especially an anbu, know her Country's secrets.

Not like knowing Sands secrets is at the top of her list, or anywhere for that matter. Her mission here, primarily is to kill Akkuma, and secondary, find any of his co-conspirators and help forge new bonds between Cloud and Sand. She won't put the danger of breaking the Alliance over trying to be too curious.

She would turn to the girl wearing eyeglasses and open her hand, watery words coming into existence.

In the future, you will need to learn to not be so trusting. Some people will use that as an advantage against you. Luckily enough, I am not one of those people. A good ninja is able to assess the situation and make a calculated decision based on their own experience and the information laid out before them

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Neko read the words and paused for a moment, thinking on what to say next. "I see.. well I did make a judgement call, You're Anbu.. Tracking those kind of people is what you're known for in this village. Besides, my friend told me that most of you are ... not kind, so when you came and spoke how you did it decided my trust." She gave a small bow, "I hope whatever it is you do tonight lets you get rest, goodnight Silence it was nice to meet you"

She stepped off to the stairwell and headed out for the night. This was a good indication she was out too late if there was going to be situations like this, further more she had to find a spot to sleep this evening and if she wanted a good one it'd have to be before the beds were all taken at the shelter.

[Leaves thread unless stopped]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back