Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rosy Cheeks [Private] [Beloved]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo hadn’t been in tea country for that long, in all honesty he was rather late in arriving compared to the masses of people who had come for the opening of the tournament. But nevertheless he was determined to make up for lost time. The city itself was larger than he anticipated, which wasn’t a bad thing, but he didn’t quite want to spend all his time exploring alone. The wind that blew through the city streets whipped through his brown locks and pushed them back over his head. He rounded a corner onto a market street where he had asked Miyako to meet him, amongst the occasional stammer as his nerves around the girl got the better of him he had managed to arrange a place to meet.

He hopped up onto a low built wall, his feet dangling down as he looked along the length of the street. Around his waist sat the championship belt, awarded to the winner of the student tournament, occasionally it’s exterior would glisten in the light of midday. Vendors were peddling their wares from market stalls, some of which looked intriguing but for now the boy wanted to make sure that he’d be able to see Miyako if she were to join him. His heart raced inside his chest as his mind flashed back to the journey they both shared, it appeared to him as though the two of them were getting closer but he couldn’t tell how she felt. In truth he hadn’t wanted to tell her about how he was feeling either, it was all too confusing for the young shinobi in training, however today he planned on telling her something. It wasn’t really anything to do with feelings or emotions but just about what he had been doing recently, some things were looking up for the young Seikon and he hoped that he’d be able to share this news with the Uchiha. A light sigh escaped his lips as he waited, his emerald eyes still scanning the footpaths through the market. His feet swung back and forth as he awaited her arrival, something seemed to be pushing his thoughts to be focused only on her. This of course was not a good trait for a shinobi but he couldn’t help it, it was just like something was in the air.

His mind reflected on the time that they were called to a meal with Akumi, the comments that Miyako had made about Suyashi’s physique had been the driving force behind even more training for the boy resulting in slight physical changes for his body, though he was still rather young his athletic frame was clearly improved. Once again, a sigh escaped his lips as he pushed his hair backwards, he hoped that Miyako would meet with him soon but he was still unsure as to where he stood. Only time would tell.

[topic entered]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There didn't seem like much to do here in Tea Country, Miyako hadn't stuck with the group long after their arrival. She wanted to see what there was to see, but Shinzo had a different idea for them. He invited her out to the marketplace and she has no idea what this meeting would be about, if anything. She expects only to spend time with her friend and teammate that she seems to have spent so much time with. She hasn't spent nearly as much as her time interacting with anyone other than Shinzo and that isn't a bad thing to her. She walks through the streets of Kurosawa, her head on a swivel and the wind in her hair. Her long raven colored locks almost flow behind her with the wind and her strides. Unable to find the marketplace, she sighs and stops a passerby to see if he can point her in the right direction. The man simply points and Miyako moves in that direction, keeping her eyes open for Shinzo.

Miyako thinks about her meeting with Mikasa just before she left the village and looks down to her hands, holding the power to mend wounds and heal her teammates. This is very important to her, especially seeing the two that are on her team. She cares about them both, and now holds the power to keep them standing even after a gruesome blow. Thinking about her team, the memory of getting tea and ramen one that she won't soon forget. Her compliments to Suyashi were only to test Shinzo and his reaction to her complimenting another boy. She knew then and even before that, that Shinzo had some sort of feelings for her, and she shared those feelings to a point. However, Miyako isn't one to open up her emotions first in any sort of relationship and will likely wait for Shinzo to be honest with her to share how she truly feels. She hadn't expected Shinzo to beef himself up so quickly, but isn't one that's willing to complain about such a thing. This thought makes her grin and just then, she sees Shinzo posted on the top of the wall. She raises a hand in greeting and approaches him.

"Konnichiwa Shinzo!" She calls, walking towards the upraised boy that's invited her to maybe a day on the town, "Have you visited any of the shops yet?" She questions, asking another question before he could answer her first, "Is there something that you wanted to talk about?" Her question holds an almost eager tone, though she suppresses any ditsy smiles.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sun continued to beat down over tea country, specifically the City of Kurosawa. Shinzo remained perched on the wall overlooking the marketplace while he waited for Miyako, thankfully he didn’t have to wait long. His heart seemed to skip a beat as nerves suddenly overran his system, instead of warping away like his body seemed to want to do, he instead waited for her to approach with a smile upon his face, now was the time for confidence. ’Here we go, time to try and keep my cool around her for once.’ He thought to himself while hopping down from the wall.

“Hey there Miyako!” He responded with a quick nod of the head. “I haven’t visited any of the shops yet, I was wondering if you wanted to have a look with me?” He chuckled lightly trying to alleviate his anxiety with the situation at hand. Shinzo began to walk down the street with Miyako, glancing between shops as the pair walked. “I wanted to tell you about what I’ve been doing recently,” He paused before deciding to continue. “I have been training with Kenshin-sensei recently. We fought together for a while and he deemed me worthy of his recommendation to become a Hokage guard. I’m happy about it honestly but I don’t know how much free time I will have to see you,” he paused for a moment yet again “or urm anyone else.” He hoped that his addition to the sentence would make it seem less weird but mentally he was beating himself up about how his nerves were getting the better of him. “It’ll be quite a dangerous assignment, one that requires me to put my life on the line for the Hokage and for the sake of the village. Potentially, if the situation calls for it, I might have to lay down my life for the sake of the Leaf.” He watched on to try and gage her reaction, there was more on his mind but until he saw how she reacted to the potential of the boy losing his life before he would open himself up any further.

“If I am going to be accepted then I imagine it’ll be soon. I just, urm wanted to make sure that we could spend some time together before I might have to spend time away.” His cheeks grew a slight red as the pair walked together. Hopefully Miyako didn’t mind.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sand, wind, and heat all play with Miyako's hair, causing it to be somewhat thrown around behind her. As the heat bears down on the city of Kurosawa, Miyako finally decides to put her hair up into a ponytail on the back of her head. Shinzo seems calm and collected today, a handsome smile plastered across his face as the young Uchiha approaches. As he hops down from the wall, Miyako takes a gander at him, he seems to have gotten taller and also stronger, his physique improving with his age.

Miyako looks towards Shinzo almost the entire time he talks, smiling at his words about his accomplishments. Becoming a part of the Hokage guard is a very honorable thing and for Shinzo to have received the recommendation of his sensei to become part of it, he must be excelling beyond most of the shinobi in the village. Her head turns away to think for a moment, the smile fading for a few moments. Shinzo mentions that he won't have much time to see her, only her. His words cause butterflies to flutter in her stomach, even though he corrects itself. She knew that she had a feeling from Shinzo and this confirms everything that she's thought, just this little slip up. "It is your choice to lay down your life for the village, and I respect that.. It's very honorable to be apart of the Hokage guard and I'm so proud of you." She pauses, smiling at him somewhat sadly. "I'd love to spend more time with you before you're accepted.. But I'd also like to spend time with you after you're accepted, ya know?" She offers a somewhat nonchalant shrug, but it warms her heart to watch his cheeks grow red just as they walk side by side. Her hand slowly moves down between them before wrapping around his own, "I'm not gonna go anywhere ya know, I'll always be apart of the Leaf that you'll be protecting."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo’s green eyes had kept focused on Miyako as the pair walked together, only shifting his gaze away in order to make sure he didn’t walk into anyone or anything. After he finished explaining how things had been going for himself he continued to watch and listen carefully to what Miyako had to say in return. The breeze lifted her hair, for Shinzo such movements highlighted her eyes which was something he liked to see. He couldn’t help but smile as she put her hair up, clearly to avoid it becoming a hinderance thanks to the wind. A light sigh escaped his lips as they were held in the warm smile that he directed her way.

His cheeks were indeed still rosy as she spoke. The choice to lay down his life would indeed be his own, but to him the village was his calling and serving all those within, especially the Hokage was truly an honour as Miyako stated. Though he was surprised to hear that she was proud of him, he felt his stomach turn as the words reached his ears, the nerves swirling within him made him feel slightly sick, lovesick some would say. The fact that her smile faded when he mentioned that he might not have much time to spend with her if he got accepted filled him with slight confidence, could she too feel similarly to him? But then he heard it, she wanted to spend more time with him, not only now but in the future and that was when he turned to face her. Shinzo felt Miyako reach for his hand, the two of them now intertwined. His heart was racing at this point, he wasn’t sure what exactly to do but he couldn’t waste his opportunity.

“Spending time with you is what I want to do most.” His brought his emerald eyes up to meet with Miyako’s gaze, there was a softness to him now. The Seikon’s voice grew quieter, sweeter in a sense. “You know, I will protect the leaf as it is my duty to but no matter what happens, I will always protect you.” With this said the boy stepped closer to Miyako, their faces only centimetres apart. He leaned in closer and closed his eyes, acting on his heart alone now.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako's heart races as Shinzo grows nearer, his lips pursed and his eyes closed. She can't help but to grin widely and raise her hands to catch his face in them. She holds his young but aging face between her hands and pulls herself in to gently press her lips into his. The moment seems to have been in slow motion, her heart pumping in her ears only making the seconds tick by slower and slower. She had to lift herself onto her toes to kiss this confident young man that she's practically grown up with. Shinzo is one of Miyako's very first connections in this life and sharing her lips with him is all she can do to let him know just how much she appreciates that. His words work to melt her heart and she remains in his embrace for as many moments as he lets her.

Shinzo has always protected Miyako thus far, not in any particular fights but in times of anxiety, Shinzo's ever confident expression is Miyako's sanctuary. Her shoulders drop and she allows her lips to break away from his to release a sweet sigh of bliss, "I've been waiting for that.." She murmurs, lowering herself from the tips of her toes. "I want you to know.. That I will always protect you too. Her hands slowly drag from his cheeks to his chest, and a tingling sort of chakra emits from her palms to against his skin, allowing him to feel a warm, calming sensation. "This is something Mikasa-Sensei taught me just before we left. I've been working hard too."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The warm touch of Miyako’s hands graced Shinzo’s face as he leaned in towards her. Even with eyes closed he could tell that the two of them were growing closer, and soon he felt the soft touch of her lips against his. A warmth of unprecedented joy washed over the young boy, a tear gradually ran down his right cheek as his mind was unable to think of anything but this very moment and the person with which he shared it. His hands moved down towards her waist, placing a gentle pressure on her hips, Shinzo gently pulled Miyako closer so the two were inseparable. From the day that he had laid eyes upon this Uchiha, he knew that she was special. Her face, her hair, everything about her was perfect. It had been hard to understand at the time, but this was the reason why Shinzo had longed for Miyako’s attention. He loved her. But he wouldn’t tell her that just yet, there was much more to the world that he had yet to experience and he didn’t want to be a burden on her as she too grew.

Slowly, Shinzo opened his eyes as the kiss came to an end. To him it lasted an eternity but at the same time, it did not last long enough. Once more the boy’s cheeks grew rosy, he wasn’t embarrassed but rather relieved that Miyako hadn’t pulled away. He opened his eyes to gaze upon her beauty, trying his best not to be completely overwhelmed by the moment. As the Uchiha girl pressed her hand against his chest, Shinzo moved his right hand to slowly brush through her long black hair. “I’m sorry that took so long.” He could feel the warm tingling sensation make its way into his chest. For once the churning energy within him became calm, the constant flow that tortured the young boy stopped. All was still within him, an unnatural peace that he had never felt before, but yet it was comforting. A way to feel normal. “I can tell you’ve been working hard, but I’ve always believed in you.”

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The kiss was just what she needed from Shinzo, just to know exactly how he feels. She doesn't need him to tell her that he loves her, from the kiss she already knows. Miyako exhales as she pulls away from Shinzo, lowering herself back to her flat feet and smiling warmly at him. She too longed for attention like this from Shinzo but thought it could make things awkward between them. He did just the opposite, bringing the two of them closer together for this stretch of their lives. Miyako reaches upward to move the tear from Shinzo's cheek with the backside of a single finger, her grin faltering for just a moment as she does this and tears of her own welling up in her eyelids. She doesn't pull away from Shinzo's grasp on her hips, feeling comfortable as her bony hips are caressed and held, even if only for a few more moments. Her hands don't leave his chest either, her body remaining close to his even for a few long moments after their kiss is broken.

His hand slowly dances through her silken hair and her chin lifts as it does, her eyes falling closed yet again at the feeling. "Don't apologize." She whispers, grinning at his worrying, "I wish it would've taken longer." She finally feels some sort of happy, her heart warmed by Shinzo's lips and his hands that so willingly roam from her hips to her hair. It feels like she almost can't pull away from the boy that stands in front of her, his lips have liberated her thus far and it leaves her only wanting more and her smile may tell this story to him. If not, she wraps her fingers around the fabric of his shirt and leans upwards to kiss him softly yet again, though this one does not last nearly as long as their first. His words have driven her to kiss him again, maybe this is where she'll have to be confident and reassure him that with every step of the way, she'll be there to hold his hand and to kiss him when time comes again. "Thank you for believing in me, at least one of us can honestly speak that way." She smiles almost sadly and takes a step back, removing herself from the grasp he has on her hips and instead reaching out to take his hand in her own delicate one.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The softness of Miyako’s hair is stunning to the Seikon, much like everything else about her. All Shinzo could do was watch on, his eyes unable to gaze upon anything else but Miyako. The warm smile upon his face was subtle yet ever present while the two remained close, this was all he wanted. Shinzo kept his eyes on Miyako, somehow he knew how much this meant to her, to him it appeared that the two of them had come to a point in life that would shape them from there on. Subconsciously, he bit his lip, slightly hiding it for a second as he listened to the Uchiha girl. All he wanted to do for now was to hold her close, but obviously that couldn’t continue forever as both of them would actually have to explore the city as was initially intended for the day.

This situation was all new to the shinobi-in-training and again he was surprised as Miyako took hold of his shirt and moved up to kiss him once more. Shinzo, more than happy at this act, leaned in to allow his lips to meet that of the girl. It was short but sweet as time was getting on. He felt no need to tell Miyako that his confidence was invested in her more than words could possibly describe. He listened to her once again, the smile still present upon his face even as the kunoichi stepped back. As the two young leaf shinobi took each other’s hands Shinzo turned to face his partner. “I’m always going to believe in you, no matter what happens and I’ll help you believe in yourself. You’re the most amazing girl I know.” He leaned closer to quickly plant a quick kiss on her forehead before standing next to her, looking out on the market before them. “Let’s have a look around … together.” The final word that escaped his lips was a relief to say, now that the two were so close Shinzo knew that there would be much for them to face but now neither of them would be alone. That he was sure of.

[topic left]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two of them would be quite a good pair for each other, the lack of acknowledgment of the feelings before this encounter blown away by the breeze between them as they kissed a second time. Shinzo's words were once again something that uplifts Miyako's spirits, and she knows that he'll always be there to protect her. The kiss on her forehead warms her heart and her hand wraps tighter around his, her smiling only growing with what feels like the size of her heart. She looks out across the market and sighs happily, wanting to explore and browse with Shinzo. She holds onto his hand and continues through the shops with him, "Maybe we could see Suyashi tomorrow, I'll get some things for a picnic today!" She smiles, not knowing it but walking further into their future together as they walk hand in hand towards the shops. She knows that even though they've only just blossomed, they've got a long way to go and a full life ahead of them.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back