Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ryusenshi Kensai -> Ryusenshi Kensai

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name Ryusenshi Kensai

Old Character Village Sand

Old Profile Topic Title Ryusenshi, Kensai
(I think)

Old Training Topic Title Kensai's training thread

Old Dojo Topic Title Kensai's skill set

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information

New Character Name Ryusenshi Kensai

New Village Sand

Link to latest Voucher http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=2406#p2406

I hope thats correct

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kensai posted an RP on August 7, 2012, pre-hack.
Dojo said:
0. Medical Knowledge
1. Puppeteer
2. Puppet Master
3. Jutsu Mastery
4. quickdraw
5. Quick Healer
6. Empty
7. Empty
8. Empty
9. Empty
10. Empty

Training said:
Stamina: 324 /525
Agility: 300 /525
Ninjutsu: 300 /525
Taijutsu: 300 /525
Genjutsu: 60 /525
Chakra Control: 516 /525

Ryusenshi Kensai said:
Name: Ryusenshi, Kensai
Level: 14
Advancement Points: 30
Training Thread

Completed missions
Gone Fishin' [D]
Practice Makes Perfect [D-Rank Mission]
Enter Yanagi-san! [Solo D-rank Mission/Kensai]
Medical Supplies [D-Rank/Solo/Medical]

Physical description:
5'11" With a braided black ponytail down to his waist. Seems almost too pale to be possible especially in the desert, covered in razor thin scars. brown eyes, thin but well defined and almost always wearing a tight fitting shirt and trousers.

Bloodline: Sunaku
<b><u>Sand Mastery - <i>Passive</i></b></u>
Born attuned to sand, the Sunaku have long been able to manipulate sand with mere thoughts and shape it to their will. The Sunaku's natural affinity brings forth the true strength of sand due to their control, controlling it subconsciously as they act as the artist in a broad range of fluid combinations with sand.

<b>Rank 1:</b> +5% Sand damage
<b>Rank 2:</b> +10% Sand damage
<b>Rank 3:</b> +15% Sand Damage

---

Sand Manipulation - Passive
"With sand, anything is possible." This is a quote of the Sunaku that perfectly describes their adept control over this element. Their affinity shows perhaps the greatest control seen throughout the land when it comes to manipulation, for the sunaku can use sand to create any image they vision within their mind, whether it be a complex jutsu, or even a small weapon. Nothing is beyond their capability to create, and so long as their is ground around the Sunaku, they will never be without their natural element.

Rank 1: May convert Earth and Wind Jutsu into Sand by paying an additional 20% Chakra Cost.
Rank 2: May convert Earth and Wind Jutsu into Sand by paying an additional 10% Chakra Cost.
Rank 3: May convert Earth and Wind Jutsu into Sand at no extra cost.

<i>Note:</i>
- Sand Jutsu require no handseals.
- The Sunaku automatically has access to the <i>Sand</i> element.
- All techniques used with this are treated as <i>Sand</i> element.

---

<b><u>Protection of the Sands - <i>Passive</i></b></u>
A unique ability to the Sunaku, their control over sand is so perfect that they need little more than a thought to control even the most difficult of sand techniques. At some point during the Sunaku's life, their skill becomes so great that they do not even need to think about protecting themselves, their subconsciousness protecting them even without the users intentions.

<b>Rank 1:</b> Sand has a 40% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 10% damage.
<b>Rank 2:</b> Sand has a 50% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 15% damage.
<b>Rank 3:</b> Sand has a 60% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 20% damage.

---

<b><u>Blood Diamonds - <i>Passive</i></b></u>
Sunaku is their skill, and sand is their weapon. All shinobi keep their weapons in tip top shape as to keep their lethality at their peak, so to do the Sunaku. Naturally when manipulating their sands, the Sunaku add only the sharpest minerals from deep within the ground into their sand. These minerals allow their sand techniques to rip the flesh off the unfortunate victims that find themselves lost amid the onslaught of a sunaku's fury.

<b>Rank 1:</b> Jutsu Levels 1-4 can cause bleeding rank 1-2
<b>Rank 2:</b> Jutsu Levels 1-6 can cause bleeding ranks 1-3
<b>Rank 3:</b> Jutsu Levels 1-8 can cause bleeding ranks 1-4

Note:
- Works only with bloodline jutsu and sand jutsu

---

<b><u>Desert Nimbus - <i>Levitating Sand Cloud</i></b></u>
Using their basic control over sand, the Sunaku have found that by condensing the surface pressure of sand with chakra, they are able to reinforce the multitude of grains to become solid enough to stand upon, even when above the surface of the ground. With training, the Sunaku are able to levitate upon sand, whether it be in the form of a floating platform, or a grainy cloud. Though this allows them to levitate off the ground with sand, this technique is slow moving. While this provides a natural protection against close range combat, long range fighters can easily pick off the slow moving Sunaku levitating off from the ground.

<b>Rank 1:</b> User gains +1 melee dodge, -2 Ninjutsu/Ranged dodge. +3% chance of activating Protection of the Sands.
<b>Rank 2:</b> User gains +1.5 melee dodge, -1.5 Ninjutsu/Ranged dodge. +6% chance of activating Protection of the Sands.
<b>Rank 3:</b> User gains +2 melee dodge, -1 Ninjutsu/Ranged dodge. +9% chance of activating Protection of the Sands.

<u>Costs</u>:
<b>Rank 1:</b> 360 CP/rnd, 1.5 AP
<b>Rank 2:</b> 450 CP/rnd, 1.5 AP
<b>Rank 3:</b> 540 CP/rnd, 1.5 AP

---

<b><u>Sand Streams - <i>Attacking Sand Jutsu</i></b></u>
Though the sunaku are capable of forming their techniques into intricate designs and methods of attacks, perhaps their most used ability shows little or none of the flair they are capable of. Using these streams of sand, the sunaku simply wills the sand around them to shoot forwards and and smash into their target, without the Sunaku's slightest motion. By simply standing still, the sunaku can control the sand to strike their targets in any manner, each attack seeming to lead into the next and making this ability difficult to escape.

<b>Rank 1:</b> Creates three streams of sand which each deal 310 damage at +1 Accuracy.
<b>Rank 2:</b> Creates four streams of sand which each deal 410 damage at +1 Accuracy.
<b>Rank 3:</b> Creates five streams of sand which each deal 410 damage at +1 Accuracy.

<u>Note</u>
- For each miss, the remaining hits gain +.5 Accuracy. For each hit, the remaining attacks have a +5% chance of suppression. Both stack, however this only lasts for the remainder of this attack.

<u>Costs</u>:
<b>Rank 1:</b> 310 CP, 2.0 AP
<b>Rank 2:</b> 560 CP, 2.0 AP
<b>Rank 3:</b> 675 CP, 2.0 AP

---

<b><u>Sand Mist - <i>Sand AoE Debuff</i></b></u>
Sometimes, the best offense is a great defense. In this case, the best defense is the one where no one can be seen. The sunaku are able to create a “mist” of sand by kicked up debris, rising off the ground in a sandy haze. The sand not only obscures vision, but it enters the body of the shinobi with each breath, causing an inflamatory sensation with each breath as miniature sand crystals cut the throat.

<b>Rank 1:</b> Creates a 19x19 Sand Mist that raises exhaustion by one level and gives -2 accuracy to all within. A Ninjutsu check must be made each round within, and if failed, any within take 430 damage from inhaling sand shards.
in mist.
<b>Rank 2:</b> Creates a 22x22 Sand Mist that raises exhaustion by one level and gives -2.5 accuracy to all within. A Ninjutsu check must be made each round within, and if failed, any within take 540 damage from inhaling sand shards.
<b>Rank 3:</b> Creates a 25x25 Sand Mist that raises exhaustion by two levels and gives -3 accuracy to all within. A Ninjutsu check must be made each round within, and if failed, any within take 650 damage from inhaling sand shards.

<u>Note:</u>
- Lasts three rounds.

<u>Costs</u>:
<b>Rank 1:</b> 470 CP, 2.0 AP
<b>Rank 2:</b> 600 CP, 2.0 AP
<b>Rank 3:</b> 710 CP, 2.0 AP

---

<b><u>Shield of Sand - <i>Sand Barrier</i></b></u>
Though they are always unconsciously protecting themselves through the use of sand, that doesn't mean that alittle improvement wouldn't hurt. This technique is performed by the Sunaku by manipulating sand to surround the user in a protective sphere, condensing the density of the dome with chakra to resist techniques. Though this prevents the sunaku from moving, this Sand provides excellent cover that can prove quiet a challenge to break through, should an attack find its way past their initial defense.

<b>Rank 1:</b> Creates a sphere of sand that blocks 1700 damage.
<b>Rank 2:</b> Creates a sphere of sand that blocks 2130 damage.
<b>Rank 3:</b> Creates a sphere of sand that blocks 2560 damage.

<u>Note</u>:
- While active, the protection of the sands has a +10% chance of activating.
- The amount of damage Blocked can be increased by all Sand Buffs.
- Regenerates at the start of each round unless destroyed.

<u>Costs</u>:
<b>Rank 1:</b> 2.5 AP, 650 Cp to initiate. 310 Cp per round.
<b>Rank 2:</b> 2.5 AP, 810 CP to initiate. 390 Cp per round.
<b>Rank 3:</b> 2.5 Ap, 980 Cp to initiate. 475 Cp per round.

---

<b><u>Iron Sand - <i>Activated Passive</i></b></u>
Over time, the Sunaku's control over sand begins to expand with the deepening of their affinity. At some point in their life, they begin to substitute finely crushed minerals in place of sand, grinding the hardest metals they can find into flakes of powder. Sunaku are able to manipulate this Iron Sand just as they could normal sand, though this heavier metal is a bit more difficult to control, though gives all their techniques significantly more strength.

<b>Rank 1:</b> The user may choose to use "Iron Sand" for their Sand Ninjutsu. Iron Sand Jutsu may inflict any bleeding levels 1-5, and they gain +5% damage, but lose -2 accuracy due to the added weight.
<b>Rank 2:</b> The user may choose to use "Iron Sand" for their Sand Ninjutsu. Iron Sand Jutsu may inflict any level of bleeding, and they gain +5% damage, but lose -1.5 accuracy due to the added weight.
<b>Rank 3:</b> The user may choose to use "Iron Sand" for their Sand Ninjutsu. Iron Sand Jutsu may inflict any level of bleeding with a +5% chance of bleeding, and they gain +10% damage, but lose -1 accuracy due to the added weight.

<u>Note</u>:
- This ability may only apply to Sand Ninjutsu. For any Sand binds/barriers, this increases Hp rather than damage.
- This costs no Ap, the user must simply state that they are using this technique with their Sand Ninjutsu.

<b>Cost</b>: All sand jutsu using Iron Sand cost +25% Cp, including any Maintain costs.

---

<b><u>Sand Beast - <i>Sand Shape-shifting Jutsu</i></b></u>
The ultimate technique of the Sunaku Clan, this ability fully shows just how deep the Sunaku's connection to sand extends. By gathering the surrounding sand around them into a nearly impenetrable dome, the sunaku are able to mold their sand into behemoth-like shape surrounding the user as if a large suit of armor. Fully able to control the this form with their mental link to sand, the Sunaku essentially become a living terror of Sand, standing nearly 20 feet high. However, this form does require the user to remain motionless for a short period of time before their bodies are fully synced with their new form, yet when they emerge, they are a brute force to be reckoned with.

<b>Rank 1:</b> When used, the user is protected by Shield of Sand for one full round during which they have -3 Dodge. After which, the user's melee attacks deal 700 Damage at +1 Accuracy. Protection of the Sands gains +2% Chance of Activating.
<b>Rank 2:</b> When used, the user is protected by Shield of Sand for one full round during which they have an additional -2.5 Dodge. After which, the user's melee attacks deal 800 Damage at +1 Accuracy. All damage taken is reduced by 5%. Protection of the Sands gains +4% Chance of Activating.
<b>Rank 3:</b> When used, the user is protected by Shield of Sand for one full round during which they have an additional -2 Dodge. After which, the user's melee attacks deal 900 Damage at +1 Accuracy. All damage taken is reduced by 10%. Protection of the Sands gains +6% Chance of Activating.

<u>Note</u>:
- When used, Shield of Sand is immediately activated, and all damage done to it is reduced by 20%. User Cannot make any other Action for a full round.
- Can only use Basic Melee Attacks and Sand Ninjutsu in this form, and the user has -3 Dodge at all ranks.
- All basic melee attacks used in this form take 1 Ap to perform.
- Melee attack damage receives both Sand Buffs, and unarmed Damage buffs.
- This counts as a Chakra Armor.

<u>Costs</u>:
<b>Rank 1:</b> 3.0 AP and 2200 Cp to initiate, 1100 Cp/Rnd
<b>Rank 2:</b> 3.0 AP and 2750 Cp to initiate, 1375 Cp/Rnd
<b>Rank 3</b>: 3.0 AP and 3300 Cp to initiate, 1650 Cp/Rnd

STATS
Stamina: 324 /525
Agility: 300  /525
Ninjutsu: 300  /525
Taijutsu: 300  /525
Genjutsu: 60  /525
Chakra Control: 516 /525
PL:1800
Hp:22356
Cp:27864
Ap:6.00

<u>Serpentslayer</u><br><b>HP:</b> (55+lvl) x stamina<br><b>CP:</b> (40+lvl) x chakra control<br>Class Bonus: Kinjutsu<br><i>High:</i> Melee Accuracy<br><i>Average:</i> Spell Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save<br><i>Low:</i> Genjutsu DC, Ranged Accuracy

Techniques:

Taijutsu:
[Mastered/Owned]

Unarmed [5/5]

Ninjutsu:
[Mastered/Total]

Non Elemental [3/27]

Medical [1/14]

Sand [12/12]
Puppet [1/19]

Abilities
0. Medical Knowledge
1. Puppeteer
2. Puppet Master
3. Jutsu Mastery
4. Quickdraw
5. Quick Healer
6. Empty
7. Empty
8. Empty
9. Empty
10. Empty

Affinities:
Earth: Major (Free)
Water: Minor (Free)

Advanced:
Sand: Major

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mastery Points: 21
Refund: 150000

Active prehack so~

Stat Bundle: 700 points
Yen Bundle: 57500

Total Moniez: 207500 yen

Ill give you your moniez in a moment and you can proceed with your OCR!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back