Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

| Ryuunosuke |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuunosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Kono, Ryuunosuke

Character's Physical Description: Strands of obsidian combed by the running gusts seeping through the rocks, continuing the undying process of erosion, hang from his head towards the height of his chin, if we talk about the back. From the sides, the threads barely caress the earlobes and, finally, from the front, they were strategically dangling to the height of his eyes, yet letting his irises of onyx continue to absorb the visage afore him. Frame is tall, reaching past the kids his age, though it was a trade: height for muscle mass. A serpentine silhouette is what rendered him weak yet quite sly and agile when it came to dodging and evading, mostly. Skin is tender, young, of clear, somewhat tanned pigment.

Character's Mental Description: Two words are enough to describe his common demeanor: laid-back. No actions are taken unless they’re deemed absolutely necessary – there are no such things as spontaneity, really, for one could easily predict his movements. Yes, it sounds disadvantageous for someone whose mind may or may not be focused in battle, but it also brings another factor into play. Simplicity. The overuse of complexity in fights is what allows this option to be viable if executed properly. Besides the quiet demeanor he usually displays, there’s also concern which shows itself as a seemingly blind anger. Ryuunosuke becomes apathetic, arrogant, irritating while his countenance helps him further the showcase of corrupted emotions. This turns him into a more impulsive being, exchanging the cool demeanor with a brash attitude, seeking to rampage it all regardless if consequences are obvious or not.

History: Everything that begins as a disaster, is bound to end as one.

From childhood, the world down below has always been a mystery. An esoteric hell being labeled so due to the endless gossip of envy and perversion, rendering those beneath as simpletons who cannot conceive anything but the interesting yearn for completeness, a goal he seeks to achieve while continuing to walk down the narrow path of fate, and the taste of blood trickling down their hot bodies after wars and wars of crimson array. Curiosity was not imparted by parents, but by the ancestors of humanity. It is only natural for him to experience the desire of discovery, of unraveling. Yet, this wish is still not fulfilled to this day, but random whispers of apparent truth falling upon his ears.

Years passed, and sickness became a crucial matter in his mind. Not because it struck him, but the elder woman of wise advices that were often kicked away by the diverting attention of the male. His second, antagonistic persona took place, rejecting everyone and everything. The rising sister only brought about envy and uncalled for hatred, though, in the bottom of his aching heart and soul, bonds to each of his family members continue to be strong as ever, only pushed away by the situation at hand. The rage is fueled by the other aged ones constantly naming his actions as ‘an stage in the period of youth’ – the feeling of impotence is there. It grows and grows alongside the constant remark of uselessness and lack of understanding. Probably the sibling could be of help, but the contradictory thirst of independence shuns her away, even if she does not even try to approach him. At least, coins are not scarce upon his pocket, due to his position within the Damyo's family. Yet, it does not make up for much.

So far, so bad.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Given that Haruka has approved of her use, this application is approved on my end. Hopefully an admin will get around to your name change shortly.​

PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Inu Endo]
[Haruka]
[Yukata Souji]
[Keita]
[Senshi Megami]
[Namikaze Shin]
[Kamaru]
[Senju Zenichi]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back