Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Saito Hachirou

Hachirou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Saito Hachirou

Sex: m

Character's Physical Description: Reasonably attractive, but otherwise fairly plain looking, Hachirou puts as much effort into his appearance as is needed to present himself in a respectable manner, but is not the sort to really stand out in a crowd. Standing at 5'10", with medium length black hair, and more often than not dressing himself quite averagely, there is something about the man's appearance that, if someone were to be struck by it, might only be forced to the conclusion that a good deal of effort was put in simply to blend in. He is otherwise thin, not very muscular, usually stands with a calm or quietly concerned expression on his face, and is adamantly opposed to wearing overly casual clothes like shorts and sandals (formal ninja sandals obviously excluded).

History: Hachirou comes from a family of restaurant owners that had originally established themselves in Maruishi. Rising competition within the village had, however, made this business venture gradually unfeasible over several generations and Hachirou's father, Saito Genki, had used his distant relations within the Stone Village to gain permission to set up an establishment among it's cliff faces. Once there, Haichirou showed himself to be an enterprising young entrepreneur, soon realizing that the warrior's spirit of loyalty could be applied pretty well to brand loyalties when approached from the right angle. He would go out of his was to find any way he could to accommodate his patrons, and, acting on this intuition, he soon found it was really paying off. The small shop they had set up within the village was soon such a regular hang out for the shinobi within the village that the Saito's would have to start hiring staff outside of their family and seek new, bigger locations to house the bustling community drawn to it's steamy interior.

Acting boldly on his intuitions, finding success wherever he applied himself; it would be this sudden and consistent string of luck that Hachirou would later reflect on for that feeling of invulnerability that had, seemingly from nowhere, overtaken him over the course of two seasons in this new mountainside village. One of the new staff that his parents had hired on, Atsuko, had immediately caught Hachirou's attention, and he had made it his goal over the next two months to try and win her over. Down the side of the cliff, in an area of relatively stable footing, Hachirou would sometimes deliver some free snacks and left overs to one of the shinobi that sometimes patrolled the cliff late at night. It got to the point where the young man eventually became quite familiar with all of the little crevices and beautiful cavernous views that the discreet location had to offer. Atsuko, by this point, was beginning to slowly warm up and draw closer to the restaurant owner's son.

He would take her here every now and then. It would get to the point that Hayate, the shinobi that Hachirou had befriended, came to know the two as regular fixtures of the scenery, and stopped paying their visits much attention. Hachirou, for his part, was at least attentive to the schedule his friend kept that left them with relatively free access to the usually restricted areas along the Western face of the cliff.

He would wake up one night, when the stars were out, no bearing of the time. "Wait here." He whispered in the girl's ear. He could have sworn he saw her lift her head slightly to acknowledge what he had said, but the cave was nearly pitch black, even with the starlight from outside trickling in. He would step carefully along the narrow steps of the pass, whispering out for his friend, when he heard some shouts coming from behind him. They were too distant to have been for him. The new patrol had called for the girl to stop. She had listened, but not before they had thrown three kunai in front of her. Two had missed, one piercing her in her kidney from behind.

Hayate had been let go from his position. Atsuko had survived, but continues to face complications from recurring kidney infections, and stays regularly in the hospital, where she is visited by Hachirou. For his part, Hachirou has used this moment as a platform to change the direction that his life is moving in; joining the academy at the ripe old age of 19. He is now a man intent on change, both within himself and reform for the society that would so cautionlessly hurt or maim it's citizens. Hachirou, at the beginning of this story, is in a very vulnerable position, acting on impulses without fully formed philosophies surrounding his motives. His intentions are good, but they are fueled, at this point, by inner conflict, guilt, and resentment.

Character's Mental Description: Hayate is a man who is often overwhelmed by his emotions, without really being articulate enough to express them. He is also a man with many contradictory forces working against each other inside of himself; highly religiously motivated while also indulging in baser passions, he is compassionate and full of a nameless anger, hopeful and despondent. He wants to change the world around him, and help those who are close to him, but ultimately the biggest obstacle that seems consistently to mount itself against him is what he knows as the weakness of his very human spirit.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayate in the last paragraph is referring to the NPC, or yourself. Otherwise...

PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=586&t=44281][Here][/url] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Ii Hissori]
[Matsui Jomei]
[Sara]
[Kodoma Yoshihisa]
<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey Man, first off: Welcome to the Site and Welcome to stone. Secondly there is a small issue with the application that was not caught. Unfortunately, we cannot have you roleplaying a 19 year old student. The maximum age your character can be at this point is 13 years old (the age you can have at this point is 7-13) if you can please pick a proper age and I can go about re-approving you.

Thank You.

-Hissori.

Hachirou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I apologize for the oversight, I should have read the rules a little closer regarding the age restriction.

Honestly though, the maturity that's required for the character's conflict doesn't really work with someone in the 8 - 13 year range. I actually have an older retired character from several years ago, I wonder if I would be able to use the OCR board to create a character with Chuunin rank, which I had previously, in order to keep this age for my character. If not, that's okay too, but I thought I'd explore my options here.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You can go there and try that yes. For now because you are doing that I shall be removing your access. If you have any questions please reach me there

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back