Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sakaku kiku

Sakaku Kiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: sakaku kiku
Physical description: she is a small girl that stands of 5"2' she has long brown hair with her brown eyes, she wears glasses, she is a persistent child and she is also very stubborn at points. She normally wears a black or purple shirt and long pants that goes over her feet, her footwear is always sandals. But now that she is joining the academy she will wear more proper clothes. And if you make her mad in the wrong way she will tend to be violent. However she is a really nice person. She is an outgoing person she loves to read but she is not much for writing and she really loves meeting new people. When she reads she will get deep into it and she will not hear anything you say. The books that she reads have a lot of action and they are very long book. She does not wear dresses because she just hates them but she does not mind wearing skirts and she is very picky when it comes to her shirts and footwear. She has always loved her books and she always went to the library every single day and read everything that she could possibly read.

History: she is from a small family of four but after she got into the academy she left the house and live by herself in a small cottage near the academy. Once in a while her parents would send a letter or two but she never replied. Who knows she might make some friends but until then she won't be out and about in town. As she will always be studying the arts of ninjutsu she will keep her temper down and stay out of trouble as much as she can. Before she got into the academy she used to get into fights and always got into trouble because she was not using her head half the time even though she is very smart. All you could really do is wish the best luck and keep herself out of trouble and so she don't break any rules or anything bad stuff that she is not suppose to do. She is hoping to do her best and become a proper ninja. In her past years she had been picked on and could not care about what she had done. She had got into trouble every minute of the day and she was not proud of that but after getting into to much trouble she decided that it would make her a bad person in the future and she has stop getting into trouble but the other people are still thinking that she has never changed.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Inu Endo]
[Yukata Souji]
[Senshi Megami]
[Namikaze Shin]
[Kamaru]
[Oyochi]
[Kitsune]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back