Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sand Pirates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank: A
Mission Rank: A
Number of members: 1
~ Shida
Mission Premise: During an intense sandstorm, a pair of bandits buried a chest of yen. They fled the storm, leaving the chest behind.

Our mission participant(s) has stumbled across a pair of shinobi that seem to be digging up something valuable. Mission participant(s) can ignore them altogether, or try to find out what it is that these two are hiding. Choosing the latter could lead to participants making off with the loot.

Vocaloid_Collab_Furimuku_Twins_by_P.jpg

Veins stretched from the female Hyuuga’s right eye. Her twin brother activated his clan’s famous Dojutsu, the Byakugan, as well. Each only had one eye that possessed the Hyuuga trait. The doctors that birthed the two figured it had something to do with them being born as twins. The bloodline trait had to be split some kind of way between the two.

The sound of footsteps trudging over the sandy dunes of the desert. They moved quickly, wasting no time in locating their prized treasure. “We should have done a better job in remembering where we buried our treasure. If another sandstorm comes in we’ll have to leave it buried until tomorrow.” “Yea, and you know how those things are. If memory serves correct we’re headed in the right direction. We just have to get a move on it.” The sister nodded, knowing that her brother’s words were true.

The sun was making it’s last few round within the sky. The sky was a dark red/orange color while the sun was setting. It was a beautiful sight, and often travelers would stop to view the spectacle, but not these two. Their sights were obviously set on something else, but what was it?
Current Objectives said:
~ Two beings have been spotted in the distance. Either ignore them and keep moving, or trail them to see exactly what’s going on.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[And nearly a month later... sorry about this. If you rather not role-play it is understandable. I'll do my best to keep the wait time below 48 hours.]

Did I ever tell you about the time the Shida-man and the Dragon Crew went threw the dessert? No? Okay so the we were going through the dessert after we dropped off Kazuki in the Stone country right. The wind starts picking up a bit kicking some sand about, but fortunately many of us have sunglasses. So we're moving along and Replay spots some movement ahead.

Replay: (Curious) "Hmm, what's that up there? I think I see someone in the distance."
PT:(Curious) "Really? Who"
Replay: (Sarcasm) "... I think its Amatsu and Oka. Really, how am I suppose to know. That's why I said 'someone'."
Y2K:(Annoyed) "I'm surprised you can see anyone in all this d$@# sand."
The Shida-Man: (Plain) "So what cha wanna do?"
J Bird:(Confused) "I don't know, they seemed lost. Do they really matter anyway?"
J Blue:(Nonchalant) "Let's just ask them something and see where it goes."

With that alone, J Blue starts to walk in the direction of the figures. Upon approaching dialog distance, his starts talking to them.

J Blue:(Plain) Hey, you two. Ya'll know how to get to Fire country from here?... What are ya'll doing here anyway?"
[Marked for Training]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back