Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sanguimancy 101 [Tutor, Private]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female stood at the edge of the park, it was raining it had been for a few days now the rainy season this year hadn’t been kind on the village, there was no damage just a few ruined dates here and there, that and the general moaning from the populous. Yuki stood in the rain her eye where closed her face turned upwards to the sky feeling the raindrops hit her pale skin, the park was empty mirroring the streets around the village seemed like no-one but she enjoyed the rain, however, the peace and quiet was doing wonders on her mood. The Haku had found herself in bad temperament ever since she had heard a disturbing rumour one that involved a certain Chigokai and a rogue agent. While the problem had seemed to be ongoing for a short time now. the Captain had just about enough of their antics they were putting the village in danger and she wasn’t about to let that stand.

The messenger that had been sent had arrived at its location, he carried a note the envelope was sealed by black wax holding the seal of Haku Yuki, ANBU Captain and head of the assassins of the leaf. The party that she requested the attention of wasn’t too far from here., he approached the door of the apartment and slipped the note under the door before disappearing into the rain-soaked evening.
Ziren,
I request your presence immediately, meet me a Kistune Park.
Yuki
It was brief and to the point, she hoped that it would portray her mood.

[WC: 266/1500]
[Topic Entered, Requesting Ziren]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was studying the scroll his brother gave him. What made him mad was that it seemed that he was toying with him. Trying to act all nice, but he knows the reality at the end of the day. When Jirosho seems that Ziren is fit, he will try and kill Ziren. He won't let that happen. But if his brother decides to use the very village that Ziren has loved to use against him, then he might die in the process. To keep all those that he cares about safe.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard blood flow come near his door, then a note was slipped through it underneath. Was it another one of Jirosho's goons? Ziren opened up the letter cautiously.

He read the letter. And recognized the name. When he was last in the hospital, he heard that name. And that named seemed to be after Soku from what she did.

And now that name was after him. He knew what it was. His brother was at the center of it again and he was going to have to answer for it.

Ziren made it to Kistune Park. It was raining, which seemed to match his mood. Dreary, and and sad and just full of mixed emotions about everything. He was wearing his black garb, his Chain Scythe attached to his back. Today, he wore green contacts to hide what his eyes actually look like, with blood swirling around the irises underneath the contacts.

He heard a familiar blood flow. One that he has only heard when he was hospitalized, when Soku was also there. He gave a slight bow to Yuki and said, "I've made haste as you've requested."

(WC 285/1500)

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The face stood in the middle of the abandoned stadium, her eyes her face turned upwards to the sky her eye remained closed as she listened to the rhythmic sound of the rain beating down on the empty stands and the wet floor. The sounds of the rain were disturbed by a presence that had joined her, she knew who it was without having to look at them.
“Ah Ziren, nice of you to have joined me,” She address him without opening her eye or turned her head towards him. "There is an issue that we need to discuss. One concerning a relative of yours” She turned and open her eyes, a cold expressing painting her face. “It is a issue that has gone unchecked for far too long. Now I am faced with two options, the first one I deal with him and I promise that it will not be quick, and it will be incredibly painful, but I am not one to deal with other people’s problems, so this leaves us the seconds option, you deal with him.” The air around her grew cold, the raindrops above her stopped freezing in an instant turning to snow. “However, I am not convinced that you have what it takes to face him, otherwise you would have done so by now.” She paused and looked at the male in front of her. “So this is your only chance to prove to me that you have what it takes to put an end to this treat not only to yourself but on this entire village. Now if you failed to impress me and prove to me that you are ready not only will I put an end to him, but to you and entire Bloodline as so far you have only proved yourself as a treat to the safety of those in this village. Do I make myself perfectly clear?” She waited for his response, knowing that her words would provoke a reaction from him and this was exactly what she wanted.

[629/1,500]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once she said that there was an issue. Concerning a relative of his, he instantly knew that she meant his brother.

She gave him two options. Either she will deal with him, or he will be the one to kill his own brother. And honestly. Ziren wouldn't mind. Not after all the stuff his brother had put him through. Then she said that he doesn't have what it takes to beat his brother. To prove to Yuki, that he will have to prove to her that he is able. She basically then said that she will end him right then and there if he fails to impress her.

He felt angry. Angry that this was happening to him. All because of his brother. He hated this. He hated being treated like an outcast because of his own powers. And most of all. He hates his brother. The rain around Ziren turned red for a brief moment.

"I will show you what I can do. You don't need to tell me that I need to kill my own brother. Because it's been on my mind for quite some time. I've just been to weak and scared to think that I can stop him before. But now. I will prove to you that I am no weakling."

He made some hand signs and blood Came out of him, the blood made three figures that looked exactly like him.

"I will show you what a Chigokai with a pure of heart can do."

(535/1500)

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Haku grinned, Ziren has given her the exact reaction that she wanted out of him she had played him like a master puppeteer. She watched the as the formed two clones from blood and grinned.
“So you are what planning to fight fire with fire, Ziren you really need to have other tricks up your sleeve,” Yuki looked to the sky, without the need of hand seals she froze the falling rain each snowflake a razor-sharp projectile the began to fall on the male before her. “You are going to need to do a lot better than that” She looked him over she was so far not impressed with what she was seeing, the smell of copper carried on the wind towards signalling to her that her deadly snowflakes where doing their job even if he wasn’t aware of the danger that he was in, she was more than aware of it and like a shark that could smell blood in the water it excited her senses.

With a flick of her wrist Yuki frozen one of the clones, shattering it into thousands of tiny particles that melted into the puddles on the floor, the other clone she reached her hand towards deconstructing it, a ribbon of the blood that it had been formed from twisted and weaved towards her hand, reforming itself creating a blade of blood which froze solid as soon as it touched her skin. “Tip one, don’t give you enemy anything that they can use against you. As soon you do that they are already one step ahead of you” She put her hand out forming a frozen spear from the moisture the lingered on her hand, she through the spear towards Ziren, before taking to her feeding her blade ready knowing that he couldn’t dodge both so the choice would be down to him as to which he would.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren forgot all about what Yuki was about. To be fair, he never knew what she was capable of, and only seen her power once, when he first ever took an ANBU class.

The rain turned to ice as some cut into his skin, but it didn't matter to him, Ziren was used to the pain of bringing his blood out of him every time he uses his blood. She was right, he supposed. Just bringing up a few clones doesn't really do a thing. Especially since she froze them, and is now uses pieces of one as a weapon against him.

Then what she said, sparked an idea. He smiled, from the looks of it, he won't have time to dodge the ice spear. But he can surely do something about her new weapon she has. Blood came out of him for a split second, Liquid Armor, a Chigokai only justsu, to take the damage of the spear. He had to admit, it hurt, but the spear cracked after making contact with his Liquid Armor. He could feel that it did cut into his body, before he took it out.

Afterwards, Ziren brought the blood back in and used another of Chigokai justsus. Blood Boil. He didn't focus on Yuki, no. In fact, he decided to do exactly what she did to him.

The frozen blood blade would start to melt. The frozen blood, starting to boil. There was no need to talk, but to focus. She was much stronger than he is, and he would have to prove his worth of power to her.

This time, it won't be blood. He focused chakra into his hands, letting it build up until she was close, blasting energy of chakra her way. Chakra Blast.

As the beam of chakra energy shot forward, Ziren yelled, "Don't underestimate me just yet! That is also a big mistake during battles!"

(852)

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The emerald eyed female jumped back feeling the air heat up as a blast of charka came from the male heading towards her, she stopped her attack breaking down the blade of crimson liquid to create a barrier between her and the incoming blast.
He’s learning at least Yuki thought to herself as the blow deflected on the surface of her wall of frozen blood. Knowing that she had time and that the barrier would be for a little while she placed her hands on the ground, tendrils of ice crept from each of her fingers and spread over the surface of the water freezing it instantly. As the creeping carpet of frost reached Ziren the claim surface was broken as large razor-sharp obelisks for ice stronger than steel erupted over the placid surface looking to impale their target.

From behind the wall that separated them Yuki could hear ice cracking and hitting each other. She left her hands on the no frozen ground focusing her charka into the ground watching as it a deep scar appeared over itself surface before opening, from deep beneath the earth the female moulded the obsidian into a dragon before it pulled itself from the earth and curled itself around its new master. The Haku ran her hands against its midnight skin feeling the sharp edges of its crystalline body, she let the barrier that separated her and Ziren down seeing the damage that the ice shards and done to the floor. Yuki didn’t speak and simply pointed towards the male, the obsidian dragon roared its voice was that of rock cracking and breaking, uncurling its body from its master it twisted it’s way through the air towards the Chigokai, she grinned wondering how he was going to tackle this challenge.

[1,241/1,500]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren smiled briefly, seeing as how he at least made Yuki stop her second attack on him. Instead she made a barrier of frozen blood between them. He sighed, looks like melting away the ice with blood boil won't work.

The ice still kept coming down, cutting into him, make him bleed... Wait a minute. Making him bleed. He made a big grin on his face. He thought he knew what she meant when she told him don't give your enemy something that they can eventually use against him. And Yuki did the one thing that is a big no no when it comes to fighting a Chigokai. Making him bleed. These little cuts won't do, and considering how she used a barrier, she probably still has some plans for him as well.

As if on cue, ice started to form in front of him, it stretched out into giant sharp ice things that are pointy. At first he dodged the first few, but then realized he had a plan. The next one caught him in his leg, which he didn't really plan for.

He could hear her blood behind that ice barrier. He focused. He made the necessary hand seals of the Chigokai justsu, The Gift, he was ready to give her some bleeding. Actually to transfer his bleeding on to her. He just needs to see what else she has in mind.

That was when the ice barrier fell down, with that, Ziren sent his bleeding to her, in hopes that he won't bleed anymore and she will. After he smiled with his small achievement of actually having a plan, he noticed he had another small problem. Well big one. An Obsidian Dragon to be exact.

He unclasped he small throwing scythes that were on his waists and threw them up in the air. His chakra flowed through them, they transformed together, and formed into a dragon of his own. Steel Dragon. It's claws were actually scythes, it's wings too. Everything about it was made up of his weapon. He nodded to the other dragon and it charged at the ice dragon.

(1206)

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Haku let a smile come to her lips as she watched the two dragons clash in the sky above her, if Ziren had been paying attention he would have noticed the subtle changes of her appearance. It started in her eyes first, slowing like a creeping vine the veins of gold erupted through her emerald eyes, next was her hair. Starting from the roots the crimson lost its colour turning white at the same speed as the colour changes in her eyes. From within her she could feel Mizuke stirring from his slumber inside her body, she closed her eyes seeing him untwisting his mighty frame. The giant sea-serpent brought his mighty head to hers, the female smiled at the creature as if she was greeting an old friend and place her hands on the beast head. Mizuke nodded before, light enveloped them both once the light fade there was just Yuki.

The Shinobi opened her eyes, the green had left her eyes completely replaced by a golden hue her eyes weren’t the only thing that had changes her hair had lost all its colour. Her Chakra had changed completely it has heavier and full of rage, her attention focus to Ziren narrowing her eyes.
“Its time to end this, I am getting tired of this game” Her voice was different, it boomed filling the stadium it was like two people were speaking through one. The Jinchuuriki focused her energy allowing the light from inside her to build up until she could no longer hold it, she screamed the sound distorted as the light from inside her focusing into one highly condensed beam of spiritual energy. The beam erupted from her blasting the two dragons dispersing them and the male that was before her, sending him flying backwards over the rainy ground.

Once the light had fades Yuki stood panting, thin twisting trials over stream raising from her body, her hair and eyes slowly reverted to their original colour as Mizuke slipped back it’s his slumber. The Haku walked over the Ziren and looking down at him, a cocktail of exhaustion and contempt painted her face, he was ready. At least for now. Leaning down to the male she brought her mouth his ear.
“You have impressed me. For now.” Her voice was soft as she spoke but cold, she ticked her hair behind her ear standing to her full height, she looked down at him one last time before walking away.

[Total Word Count: 1,500+]
[Tutor Rewards Requested]
[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren thought he had actually done some good. At least, until something weird was happening with his instructor. Her blood flow... He can't really describe what was happening. But a bright light enveloped and burned away the two dragons.

The light, or energy, Ziren can't describe what it was, but it blasted him off of his feet and flew him across the arena. It was an effort to get up. The type of power that Yuki had displayed amazed Ziren just as much as it scared him.

She was heading his way, steam was rising from her body. Ziren went to back up, but only found that he was stopped by an inconveniently placed boulder. Showing fear was never his strong suit, as he gulped down his fear and stared straight ahead at Yuki. She then whispered to him. Not really saying he did a job well done, but enough to impress her.

With that, she had left him there. After a minute, Ziren got up. It was apparent that he could never get to that kind of power, whatever Yuki had that she possessed.

But what Ziren can do, is put what he had learned from this fight. And apply it to when he goes to fight his brother, Jirosho. His brother is far more adept at fighting than Ziren will ever be. Considering how he had learned that he had murdered a lot of other shinobi and ninja to gain his reputation.

His body was tense, he wanted to rest, but knowing that his brother was still out there, getting ready to strike Ziren down at first chance, he couldn't stop.

Ziren decided to keep training. He needed to do this, but had such a long way to go in order to even stand a chance against his own brother.

(WC 1508)
(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back