Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sarcasm in a Letter

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The fluttering of wings landed on the hardwood outside the aviary, the raven looking around at the other birds, though it seemed more interested in food than delivering the letter. On the ledge, it looks around the place seemed empty, though it seemed a scrawny Pidgeon arrived next to it. Tilting its head it look towards the animal before hopping up a bit, then a bit more, before the other animal could react the claw came out and grabbed its wing. The panicked flapping that came in place, was quickly halted as the beak hammered into the other bird's neck the claws scratched and carved when it was all done the mess of feathers and the stain of blood was left.

The letter on the leg was splattered on the outside of blood as the raven pecked into the now-dead animal, having a meal for what could have been considered such a hard flight, as it pecked away, it would wait till someone took the letter, after all, it was commanded to stay until it got a reply and that was what it would do, it seemed that this place was good enough for feeding anyway so it wouldn't be left to starve, the beady eyes scanning always for someone as the blood and gore shone from the beak as it continued to feast.

[Raven Arrived]
Dear Fiancee,

It has been a while since I have heard from you, and I hope that you are well after all a wife-to-be should try to keep more in touch, that being said, I figured I would let you know, that I am home, I have been in Suna for a while and returned. Though I have missed our talks with me returning, motions must come back into place, and after all, is said and done, we do have a wedding to plan. I would like to meet and discuss this matter further with you, after all, your silence and our deal that we made have me nervous that the course of action I have to take to get your attention would be against the village and the Shinobi, it would be a shame, but a deal struck and kept is better than one broken. I am sure that you understand.

The raven will wait for a return letter, I give you three days, or I personally come knocking.

Your loving betroved
Yamanaka Nobu

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi was making his morning routine, it seemed that things would be rather hectic around here as he checked in on the gates he noticed a pure black bird land in the Aviary. It was weird to see something like that arriving at them, but for now, as he checked the list of people going in and out of the village nothing stuck out, he spoke quickly to the staff and then headed into the birdhouse, upon entering the noise was higher than normal and for good reason, it seemed that the new arrival had decided to murder one of Leaf's own birds on the desk and was munching on it.

Going over he looked at the mess before grabbing the letter, not really caring for the bird, he picked it up and removed the letter before putting it back into its food, deciding what to do with the bird, he pondered just getting rid of the bird before steps ran up behind him. Seemed that a messenger had been looking for him. Seeing the Hokage Advisor he reached out and handed him the note, taking it and the new note he nodded for the man to leave. It seemed that he was going to be busy today, the first note that he had got from the Raven seemed to have a strange symbol on it, and the second letter he opened and read quickly.

"Well guess I am going to see Asuka then, makes sense that this letter is addressed to her, will save her the issue of walking down"

[Topic Entered]
[Letter Taken]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back