Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Satetsu = = = > ??? [Cloud]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name = Satetsu

Old Character Village = Missing ninja former cloud

Old Profile Topic Title = not a clue

Old Training Topic Title = not a clue

Old Dojo Topic Title = not a clue

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information = I was in missing and the name should be satetsu and if you go in there and find a picture of a one piece character with a smoke in his mouth thats it in the profiles then thats me

New Village = Cloud

Link to latest Voucher = http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=754&p=25865#p25865

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
oh yeah my bad i remember now i ocred out of him after kicking some people in the areas in cloud and attacking sand gates yeah I remember him though i forget if i was in leaf missing or cloud as that character its been like half a year or something so i mean i went with the last character i remembered playing

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I couldn't locate any RP posts by Satetsu or Kyojin within 30 days of the hack.
Kyoujouran Kyojin said:
<b>Old Character Name:</b> Satetsu
<b>Old Village:</b> Rogue
<b>Old Character Class (if you have one):</b> The Iron Sand of Cloud
<b>Old BL/CA (if you have one):</b> Demonic Ancestry

<b>Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can):</b>  Kyoujouran Kyojin  

<b>New Character Name:</b>  Kyoujouran Kyojin  
<b>New Village:</b> Leaf
<b>New Character Class:</b>
+0 (85): Two in low, one in high. Others average.
+5 Hp/Cp Vet Grade

Ima throw a brick at you!
Hp: (55 + lvl) X 600 (Stam)
Cp: (40 + lvl) X 600 (CC)
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Save, and Ninjutsu Accuracy.
Low: Ranged Accuracy And Genjutsu Difficulty.

<b>New BL/CA:</b> Kyoujouran

<b>Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:</b>
He’s Tall. He's Stiff. He's Hard.

No seriously refer to History
<b>ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?:</b> Main branch Jounin!

<b>Personality:</b>
Kyojin is a very kind hearted person, with a playful attitude, and a good sense of humor. He enjoys making new friends, drinking, partying, and just pure out having fun with just about anyone. Although he’s a massive person he’s one of the more friendly people someone could ever meet, but that doesn’t mean he doesn't have a temper. When angered, he tends act more of a barbarian rather than a mindless idiot who's blind with fury. He can be extremely serious when it matters and at that point he doesn't tolerate others wasting his time, bullshitting around, or not taking things as serious as he can.

He is extremely over protective of people and things he cares about, going so far as to risk life to defend them even if he knows the odds aren't in his favor. He values friendship and peace above all else, but he has long since recognized that most things cannot be solved peacefully and will react with violence if needed. Another thing to note is that he doesn't believe in killing someone without proper justification - that being someone has killed someone else, someone intends to hurt someone or something he cares about, or they're a possible threat to the safety of the village, civilians, family, or friends he has sworn to protect.

Of course he is human and he has his faults and downfalls. He doesn't believe a little white lie would hurt anyone, he overly enjoys money and women, he can be perverted, and his opinion may differ depending the situation and the decision he has to make. If he feels he has been stabbed in the back, he will react accordingly until he feels he's set the record straight which means he is very vengeful.

<b>Physical Description:</b>

Kyojin is a very tall person, standing at about seven foot one, and weighing in over four hundred pounds with massive muscle mass. Much like his siblings and parents, he has thick red hair and a red beard. Normally he wears dark red, kind of bronze color of armor, with a long red cloak like cap with a fur neck lining. His hands are either covered with gloves, or bare with bandages around them and a read wrist band around both arms. When he's not on duty and is just relaxing, he normally can be found wearing tight fitted shirts, jeans, and leather boots. Regardless of what he wears, he can also be found with his gloves strapped to his side and a sheath with his favorite weapon strapped to his back, or held over his shoulder.

<b>Character History:</b>
Kyojin always had things easy for him no matter what obstacle came his way. This was due to the fact that he was blessed to be born into a clan full of powerful warriors who practically lived to train and test their strength against the strongest fighters around. Being treated like all the other kids in his clan, he went through training for years as just a child. On top of academy classes, his father would take him to the training grounds and push him to extends far beyond a normal child. This training wasn’t normal though in fact it was much more inhumane. His father would teach him how to endure pain by causing him to experience it, sometimes fracturing several bones in his body. Not only did he cause him to experience pain but he trained him to sense vibrations within the ground and taught him how to use the clans Zaiken style. As he matured in age and strength, and passed on to become a Genin for the village, his skin started to adapt a steel tendency due to the training his father put him through.

With that steel tendency came a lack of feeling throughout most of his body. He almost couldn’t feel the touch of another person unless they were attacking him but even then it was so faint he didn’t bother it any mind. After completing a few missions and registering for his chuunin exams, his father began to teach him several techniques associated with their clan. The famed tremor strike technique quickly became one of his favorite moves and upon mastering it, it helped lead him through a successful exam. Years would pass and his training would continue as he mastered every technique his father taught him, went on several missions, and endured an tough Jounin exam. Thankfully with his shattering stone strike he was able to dismantle his opponent and help him stand victor within the exam. If it wasn’t for his upbringing and his father’s insane training then he probably would have made it this far in life. Luckily he had.

<b>Retirement thread:</b> http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=120288
<b>Profile thread:</b>  http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1207667
<b>Training thread:</b> http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=113869&start=15
<b>Dojo thread:</b> http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=113719

<b>Usergroups:</b>
I don't care

<b>Current Stats (state respective stat cap):</b>
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Capped Points: 20

<b>Jutsu Swaps:</b>

<b>Name and <u>Link of Creation</u> of any Custom Jutsu/Weapons you currently own:</b>
None

<b>Name of any Contract you currently own:</b>
None

<b>Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:</b>
None

<b>Name of Kinjutsu you own:</b>
None

<b>Name all items you have gained from Capped Shop other than what's been listed above:</b>

http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/shop_inventory.php?action=displayitem&item=3970

Ability:

0) Shadow tactics: http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/shop_inventory.php?action=displayitem&item=2657
1) Human Anatomy: http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/shop_inventory.php?action=displayitem&item=3163
2)
3) Insight 2: http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/shop_inventory.php?action=displayitem&item=3172
4) Adrenaline Rush: http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/shop_inventory.php?action=displayitem&item=2701
5) Jutsu Mastery: http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/shop_inventory.php?action=displayitem&item=2799
6)
7) Strategist: http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/shop_inventory.php?action=displayitem&item=2704
8) Quickdraw: http://www.ninpocho.com/naruto/phpBB2/shop_inventory.php?action=displayitem&item=2735
9)
10)

Equipment:

- Prepared Sheath: (Samehada) Sesshou
Type: Unique (Shredding, Chakra Eating)
Unique Mastery Weapon Type: Giant Blade
Weight: Heavy
Range: Melee
Damage: 290, 100 CP
Accuracy: -3
Special: For the cost of 2 AP, one may show the true strength of Samehada. For 2 rounds, the weapon's damage is increased to 350 HP/150 CP damage with an additional -1 Accuracy to all attacks. There is a 2 round cool-down after Samehada has returned to normal. This cannot be used or active while duelwieding in any way.

- Prepared bonus: Poisoned (Black Lotus)
Type: Injury
Strength: Heavy
Effect: -1% Max HP per round along with -1 Accuracy/Dodge for the remainder of the battle.
Special: Can stack up to three times on one target. Requires a 100% hit against the target to be effective.

- Augment slot #1: Serpent Soul (.5 Accuracy to every consecutive strike made. Stacks up to +2 Accuracy, and resets once the user makes an action not involving this weapon.)
- Augment Slot #2: Chakra Drain (10% Damage done to Hp, gets also dealt to Chakra)
- Augment Slot #3: Razor Strike (+10% chance to raise Bleeding)
- Capped shop Augment slot #4: Flexisteel (+2 accuracy -5% damage)

- Prepared Slot 1: (Laced with Black Lotus)
Type: Unarmed (Bludgeoning)
Weight: Light
Range: Melee
Damage: +150
Accuracy: +3
Special: +1 Crit range

- Augment slot 1: Â
- Augment slot 2: Â
- Augment slot 3: High Quality (+10)

- Prepared Slot 2:
- Prepared Slot 3:
- Prepared Slot 4:
- Slot 5:

Jutsu

Lighting
Storm Bolt[Master]
Thunder Fist[Master]
Thunder Clap[Master]
Lighting torrent[Master]
Chidori[Master]
Gigavolt Cannon[Master]
Lightning Beast[Master] Â
Raijins Vengeance [Master]
Kirin[Master]
Thunder Dome[Master]
Chidori Control[Master]

Wind
Tempest[Master]
Wind Scythe[Master]
Wind Release[Master]
Wind Slash[Master]
Air Bullet[Master]
Wind Scar[Master]
Zephyrs Grace[Master]
Hurricane[Master]

None elemental
Body Switch[Master]
Transformation[Master]
Signal flair[Master]
Combination Transformation[Master]
Elemental Clone[Master]

Fire
Combustion Seal[Master]
Fireball[Master]
Infernal Ember[Master]
Dragon fire[Master]
Searing eruption[Master]
Infernal Hellfire[Master]
Firestorm[Master]
Dragon Flame Bomb[Master] Â
Sol Fire Tempest[Master]
Abysmal Harbinger[Master]

Unarmed
Grab[Master]
Pressure Palm [Master]
Dragon Assult [Master]
Megaton Punch [Master]
Shoryuken [Master]
Spear Hand[Master]

Sword
Impale[Master]
Power Lunge[Master]
Feint Slash[Master]
Iaijutsu[Master]
Higuma[Master]

Giant blade
Kill Driver[Master]
Execution[Master]
Goliath Toss[Master]
Hyper Extension[Master]
Gamble Maneuver[Master]
Broadslap[Master]
Breathtaking Blow[Master]
Swirling Grind[Master]
Crimson Flash[Master]
Titanic Thrust[Master]
Overhead Strike[Master]
Arcing Strike[Master]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stats: Capped
Mastered Jutsu: 57
Yen: 312750

Satetsu was capped on the old site and inactive at the release of the new site.

Capped Inactive Rewards
275 points
45000 yen

Total Awards:
275 points
45000 yen + 312750 yen = 357750 yen

If I am incorrect about stuff correct me.

Cash on Hand: 0 yen => 357750 yen paid

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Kyoujouran Kyojin
Old Village: Leaf
Old Character Class (if you have one): Forgot it
Old BL/CA (if you have one): Kyoujouran

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Genshu

New Character Name: Sude Genshu

New Village: Cloud

New Character Class:
The Shadow
HP: (mod1+lvl) x stamina
CP: (mod2+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Save, and Ranged Accuracy
Low: Melee Accuracy and Genjutsu D.C

New BL/CA: Nara

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
Free Swap
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: Anbu

Genshu was raised to serve the Anbu branch of Kumogakure. From the moment he could walk he began training to master the art of stealth and binding ninjutsu. When he turned five, he began training with the rest of the children within his clan and quickly surpassed even them no matter how difficult the training was. Unlike them, he eventually completed five years of training from The Sude clan instead of two, just so he could be ready to enter the Anbu force once he graduated the Academy. With his training complete life at the academy became almost too easy. The only classes he participated in dealt with stealth, counter attacking, binds, and any anbu related classes and tutoring sessions that the village offered.

Once he graduated the Academy and completed three or four missions, he eventually got invited into the branch. For a while he served as an AiT, completed gate duty under the watchful eye of full-fledged Anbu and, learned the ropes from several experienced Anbu. Given every advantage in life, by the time he was fifteen he underwent an Anbu exam that required him to infiltrate a camp site, capture a target, extract Intel, and escape without making anyone else aware of his presence. His exam was successful and he was given the Rank of Anbu.

- Genshu was raised to serve the village above all else including his clan.
- Genshu was taught the basic Shinobi traits that would help aid him in becoming an Anbu (Stealth, Interrogation Tactics, Complete Loyalty to Cloud, and how to erase all evidence of his presence)
- Genshu believes in following orders down to the letter.
- OOC: I have been an Anbu in cloud two or three times in the past.

Quick Character Description:
Physical - Genshu has long black hair for a man that he normally ties up and hides under one of his hoods. While working he hides his face with a hood or mask. Generally he wears light colored clothing with a hood and thick but flexible padding. His eyes are blue and his skin is naturally tan. Occasionally he lets his beard grow out.

Mental - Genshu is a very preserved person who prefers to relax than to do anything else. He can be the kindest, nicest, most friendly person in the world, but when needed he can be the most deadly, cruelest and merciless person you’d ever meet. He has a kind heart and does his best to help anyone no matter what harm may come to him, but at the same time he likes to give things thought and act only when he’s prepared to handle any situation. When wearing his Anbu Disguise, he can be a man of few words. But when he’s relaxing with family and friends he has a lot to say. When he has made up his mind, almost nothing can change it. He can be very adamant in his decisions so some say he is more stubborn than a mule.

Character History:

From birth Genshu was raised to become an Anbu for the cloud village, taught the arts of stealth and interrogation from the very moment he could walk. Going through his clans training through the clans training for twice as long as the average child, his it was clear that he was exceptionally strong from the moment he stepped foot into the academy. He was always the top student in his class and eventually became the first to graduate from the academy. Weeks later after completing a few missions he was welcomed into the Anbu corps and began training immediately. Most of his days at this point were spent at the villages prison, learning anbu tactics and watching over prisoners. Aside from that, he went on several Anbu missions and normal missions with his team. When he was thirteen, he saved the Clan’s current head’s Life by kicking him out of the way and taking sword to the chest. He then used his tomahawk to base in his enemies skull and thanks to the teams medic, he managed to barely survive. Little did he know that Raiu would grow up and hurt the clan. Once Genshu recovered, he continued working for the village’s Anbu force and them alone. The next few years would be spent learning the ropes from experienced Anbu and completing secret assassination and Intel extraction based missions.Eventually he underwent an Anbu exam that required him to infiltrate a camp site, capture a target, extract Intel, and escape without making anyone else aware of his presence. His exam was successful and he was given the Rank of Anbu.

Death thread: None
Profile thread: None
Training thread: None
Dojo thread: None

Usergroups: None

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Banked Points: 275 points => 266

Jutsu Swaps:

- All Basic Earth Ninjutsu Mastered (57 - 17 = 40 Left)

- Transformation => Master
- Body Switch => Master
- Combination Transformation => Master
- Crystal Eye = > Master
- Contract Summoning => Master
- Stunt Double => Master
- Elemental Clone => Master
- Barrier => Master
- Shadow Shuriken Replication => Master
- Energy Transfer => Master
- Stardust Nova => Master
- Gate of Enma => Master
- Rasengan => Master
- Basic Summoning => Master (40 - 14 = 26)

- All Fire Elemental Ninjutsu (26 - 17 = 9)

- Storm Bolt => Master
- Thunderfist => Master
- Thunderclap => Master
- Electroshock => Master
- Electrocution => Master
- Zeus Flash => Master
- Lighting Turrent => Master
- Thunderstruck => Master
- Volt Charge => Master (9 - 9 = 0)

- The One two => Master
- Janken => Master
- Low Sweep => Master

(275 banked points - 9 = 266 banked points left)

Name of any Contract you currently own:
None

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
None

Name of Kinjutsu you own:
Kyojin didn't have one =/

I swear I had a lot more yen than what was mentioned above. At least 5M spent on my old character can someone please recheck the info given? It would be greatly appreciated and if it comes out the same then my bad im just confused as to why i got so little even on the new site taking some away thing. Were my augments and weapons counted? can you recheck the jutsu prices for real this is terrible man

This Character is somehow related to everyone in the sude clan so PC members need to post their approvals of him being their family

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Revised History: Since Santaru Rin asked me to I worked hard on this and ran it through like four word things so I hope all this worked out good

At birth, Genshu’s fate had already been decided for him by his father. Sude Ousatsu thought that since he only had one son, that son should do something more than just serve Kumogakure as a normal Shinobi. Because of that, Genshu would be raised to become one of the village’s Anbu. From the time he could walk, Ousatsu had Genshu practicing stealth techniques and began teaching him how to hold his tongue and stop himself from talking, even if he was being tortured. On his fifth birthday, Genshu began training with the older generations of the sude clan. For five years, he fought to survive through their grueling practices. He had to hunt for his own food, strip the animals corpses of whatever he could cook and figure out which parts of the animal he could eat, and which parts he couldn’t, all on his own. Eventually the survival training had been completed, and it was time for combat training. At first with his cousins, only soon realize how much stronger he was than them. When none of them could challenge him, the adults began stepping up to him one at a time. As his training partners got stronger, so did he. No matter who he trained with, he quickly surpassed them or learned their fighting habits and out smarted them. Some of his clansmen even began calling him a genius child.

Once he turned ten years old and graduated his clans training, he entered into the village’s academy. It was here that he could begin to see the fruits of his labor. From the start, he was the strongest in his class and none of the other students could compare to his skills. His ninjutsu skills were exceptional, while he had next to no Taijutsu skills and no Genjutsu skills at all. It was here in the academy where he went through several classes about Stealth, Ninjutsu, and advanced strategies. For a young Nara child of demonic decent, these things just came very natural to him, but taking the extra classes helped progress his skills even further. After about a year at the academy, he graduated after proving his Basic skills and passing his Genin exam. Around this time, he did everything he possibly could to get noticed by the village’s Anbu. With time, he was invited into the Branch and taught the basics. Whenever he wasn’t doing Anbu duty, he spent his time out on missions serving as a regular Shinobi.

On one of these missions, about this time, he would save one of his cousins life by kicking them out of the way of an attack. Although this caused him to take a thrust from short sword to the rib cage, he quickly pulled his Axe and began bashing the enemy’s skull in. Little did he know at that time that the cousin he saved would eventually cause the clan to suffer under his tyrant like reign. With time, he adapted to the lifestyle of an Anbu and began going on a series “secret” missions that would eventually lead to the death of his Anbu mentor. From there, he’d go around the Anbu field and taught several different techniques, tricks, and skill sets. Once he turned fifteen years old and completed more than a dozen Anbu missions, he was given his Anbu exam. Appearing before one of the Anbu captains, almost as if things had happened instantly, he was sent out on a mission to capture a criminal.

After locating the man, he infiltrated a base camp, and proceeded to struggle against the man while trying to restrain him for capture. Later he would be knocked on conscious, tied up, and interrogated. For hours, the tortured him with as much physical pain and punish as he could, but not once did he reveal any information about Kumogakure and the Anbu branch. Next thing he knew, he was in front of the Captain once again. Apparently the entire exam or mission was just a Genjutsu. The Anbu Captain who proctored it wanted to see if he had what it took to become an Anbu and judging by how Genshu acted within this Genjutsu, he was acknowledged as a full-fledged Anbu by his peers. Up until now Genshu has served the Village and the new Anbu sennin without question, and completed several missions.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satetsu is approved as an S Ranked Shinobi of Cloud.
Nara Bloodline approved.
Stats approved.
Jutsu Swaps approved.
History approved. - This is a great improvement, thank you for your hard work.
ANBU mempo rank approved.

Custom Class - Please input the value of the modifiers you want and double-check that they jive with your class bonuses. Once that's taken care of, you'll be fully approved into Cloud.

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Shadow Veteran
HP: (50+lvl) x stamina
CP: (50+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello Connor, it's Haytham. As is typical of you Assassin scum, you've forgotten to actually choose your class bonus allocations. Please select from this list accordingly and revise. In the meantime, since your history/bloodline/rank are all approved I'll add you to the usergroup so you can at least start RP'ing while we sort out the final details.
Bonuses:
One of the unique aspects of a class is that you get 4 class points to put wherever you want.
- Everyone gains +2 Bonus Points upon reaching B-Rank.
- +2 Bonus points may be purchased through the Cap Shop. This may only be done once.

These points can be spent on any of the following:

1 pt.
+.5 Accuracy
+.5 Dodge
+.5 Genjutsu Save
+.5 Genjutsu DC
+.5 Poison Resistance
+.5 Poison DC
+.5 Puppet Accuracy
+.5 Puppet Dodge
+1 Stealth (May only be chosen twice)
+1 Awareness (May only be chosen twice)

2 pt.
-5% Cp cost
+5% Melee damage
+5% Ranged damage
+5% Ninjutsu damage
+10% [element] damage (Includes affinities)(Can only be bought 2x)
+5% Puppet damage
+5% Medical Healing
+5% Auto Detect Chance
-5% Chance of bleeding
+5% Chance to inflict bleeding
-5% Chance of being suppressed
+5% Chance of causing suppression
-5% Chance of receiving Called Shots
+5% Chance of causing Called Shots
Ignore 1 point of debuff (Applies to the first debuff effecting the user)
+1 inventory slot

3 pts.
+5% Max HP
+5% Max CP
+5% Auto-Dodge
+5% Auto-Hit
+5% to all damage types
+5% Damage reduction
+1 Accuracy and Dodge
+1 Genjutsu Save and DC
+1 Accuracy and +5% [Damage type] Damage
+1 Puppet Accuracy and Puppet Dodge
+2 Stealth and Awareness
-5% chance of Bleeding/Suppression/Called Shot
+5% Sneak Attack Chance
+1 Critical Range

4 pt.
+5% Max HP & CP
+5% Auto-dodge and Auto-hit
+5% to all Damage; this does not apply to Caps
+1 Critical; this does not apply to Caps
1 Free basic attack per round
+35 BLC/+3 CA points (This does not surpass 294 BLC or 20 CA points, and may be Auto-swapped upon reaching the cap normally)

6 pt.
The ability to obtain a Kinjutsu (Once you obtain your kinjutsu, your class bonus is to be changed to "Kinjutsu Option" for free)
+1 Ability Slot
+1 to all secondaries; this does not apply to any caps
+5% Auto-hit; this does not apply to caps
+5% Auto-dodge; this does not apply to caps
+1 Free basic attack; this does not apply to Caps

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That's what I get for rushing

The Shadow Veteran
HP: (50+lvl) x stamina
CP: (50+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Critical Range

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Approved for takeoff. Don't forget to post all of this as your profile. You can report to the Sileo Tempestas for an interview after you've done that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back