Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private School's Out

Koga Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“How annoying!” Akane groaned and grunted, muttering unpleasantries to herself about the chores her mother had her do. From getting the washroom tidied up and now heading down towards the outskirts to pick up medication. All the menial tasks ate up her time in doing the things she wanted to do. A hand rose to rub her head, her mind filled with day dreams of shopping and causing mischief for market booth owners in the Plaza. “There’s nothing out here in the outskirts except rivers and the dying!” Her leg reached back to full send a small rock into the bushes. A confused howl rose from the bushes and curiosity caused Akane to rush through and find out what happened.

An old fisherman frantically rubbed the back of his head. “Oh no! I’m sorry I didn’t see-” Her apology cut off as the old man looked at her, a sizable lump rapidly growing at the top of his head. “Damn it kid! Whad’ye do that fer?” “What do you mean? I can’t see past the bushes. How would I kn-” “Damn it!” He groaned while laying down his fishing spear as he sat on a protruding rock next to the bank of the river. Hesitant to speak, Akane noticed the man had been trying to fish and was unsuccessful. The hemp basket only serving its purpose for a singular tiny fish. A hefty sigh of guilt left her lips, a guilty conscious always getting the best of her. Akane reached down to grab the spear and in a few moments she rolled up her sleeves and trudded carefully through the shallow water. With precision and a firm grip her keen eyes watched the waters. Each time a fish wanted to be cocky and show its face it was met with a hasty poke in its side.

A big cheesy grin appeared on her lips, chucking the fish behind her off her spear and into the wicker basket next to the old man. “Oh ho! Got some talent, kid! I appreciate--” The old man's eyes widened at Akane. Her presence nearly faded from existence as she stood still like a statue in the water. Stanced perfectly with a spear in hand her eyes fixated on a school of fish and in a fluid motion her spear impaled a fish and chucked it back into the basket near the old man. This effectively caused his jaw to drop open while his old eyes watched her arms move in a blur. Old age taking its toll. In a matter of minutes the school of fish had been depleted and the old man's basket had been filled to the top nearly overflowing with flopping fish. “You’re amazing, child! I already forgot what hit me!” He continued to rub the massive lump on his skull. He hopped off the rock and fit a lid on the top of his basket. Quickly he slug the basket over his shoulders, adjusting himself properly. “This is a heavy haul that’ll feed my family for months! Keep that spear, I’ve got another and want you to catch yourself some dinner!” With a boisterous laugh he slowly made his way off the bank and onto the beaten path.

‘Amazing…?’ Akane looked into the sky, rubbing her chin inquisitive while she leaned up against the spear dug into the ground. ‘Old coot, if he didn’t leave so fast I would’ve filled up another basket or two.' Her attention fell into the stream that was now void of life. ‘Eh… Not unless I overfish.’ Akane shrugged her shoulders, pulling the spear out from the muddy waters she spun the staff in her hand and threw it over her shoulder to casually carry it. “OH NO THE MEDICINE.” She screamed, the damn apothecary had a reputation for closing early, causing her to dart off into town.

[WC:643]
[MFT]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back