Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Scoundrels Seeking Supplies [Kuru clan]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
1e21d7005fde60b4a1d8174dd5d138a1.jpg

Historic KyoSoKuRe

Naohiro whistled merrily as he sat on a broken-down piece of stone wall, watching the night sky impatiently. The ‘Historic KyoSoKuRe’ as they called it was suppose to be the way the rich folk removed some of the eye stains Cronopolis folk call houses. Hilariously however, they forgot about it almost immediately and left these construction yards in what Naohiro could only guess was the construction workers equivalent of limbo. Supplies get showing up, but progress just never continued, as the broken down building the white-haired boy demonstrated. Letting the thoughts passed, Naohiro reached into his robes pocket and pulled out a crunched-up scrap of paper.

“So we got some construction supplies over … there.” Naohiro said, pulling out the crayon and pointing off to the west, “And one of the still open cronopolis buildings over south. Builders don’t start work till sunrise … so we got ..”

The white-haired boy looked at the sky lazily, squinting to look for the moon in the cloudy darkness.

“A bit of time, I think,” Naohiro said, with a small shrug, drawing an angry moon with a face on it, “Where the hell is maps anyway? I’m supposed to be ranting, and HE draws the map. Talk about a bad job.”

With a shrug, the white-haired boy finished his small plan and left it laying on the stone bricks beside him as he waited.

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The Cronopolis was a weird place. It had a weird, tangibly off vibe, and had also changed Yuuto from 'guy with weird demon arm' to 'guy with literal nothing'. It made for a place that the upper-classmen naturally wanted to avoid, and so the downtrodden and poverty-stricken had apparently congregated here...or the Cronopolis Curse had turned all its residents into downtrodden poor people. Whether the curse was responsible or not, its status as the land of the undesirables made it an easy target to sneak into.

Was it called superstition if there were tangible feelings? The word implied that it was hearsay, non-existent, but it clearly had supernatural effects of a sort. An investigation for another day; Naohiro apparently had some grand undertaking that required getting up at silly o'clock to do, not that it particularly bothered the boy, nothing had really bothered him recently. It was a little inconvenient to have to sneak out of the clanhouse, but he was a shinobi in training, and his parents were off on some mission or other, so it wasn't as hard as it could have been. Slipping through the streets of Kumogakure, Yuuto manages to arrive seemingly without being spotted.

"Hey Naohiro, you haven't been waiting too long, right?" All around, the Cronopolis loomed, murky and dark in the early morning light. Was it naturally this foreboding, or did the curse amplify feelings of unease? "I tried to get here quickly, but I assume you didn't want me to be noticed, either. Anyway, I'm here now, what are we doing?"

[WC: 257]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back