Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Scouting Situations! - Team 1 [Private!] [PM to enter]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Continuining from previous thread ...

The white-haired rogue walked through the streets of Kurosawa, the Kotodama Keep looming in the distance as the young boy moved from crowd to crowd, looking for any passing conversations from the higher class. Any indicator at all of who is hosting the latest party.

“Gotta be something.” Riku muttered to himself as he turned to another street.

The rumours he was finding did confirm there was a party within Kurosawa, the only dilemma is that it’s on. Tonight. The scoundrel uttered a small curse under his breath remembering that, he assumed his team would have more time. The preparations he still needed to have organised seemed overwhelming in afterthought, separating the team to search for clues helped relieve some of that stress at least.

“Should be three more turns from here,” Riku repeated to himself as he continued to travel.

He had asked Kiramaru, one of his team members to meet him in one of Kurosawa’s fountains. The boy weaving through the crowds with a familiarity taught to him from the Leaf’s oak district. It seemed the people tended to flock the same just about anywhere. That concept comforted the rogue, as he saw the fountain appear in his view.

Eiyuu.Densetsu.VII.full.1023742.jpg

The rogue gave a relieved sigh as he walked over to the railing and leaned on it. Looking upwards at the sky complacently as he waited for Kiramaru to arrive. His thoughts going towards what they would need to prepare before the day was through. The thoughts passed by quickly however as Riku began to glance about the area.

“I really need to start carrying a watch,” Riku said with a sigh.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tis was a great morning in Kurosawa,lotsa people all around and back inside the crowd was the infamous partner(or partners,if you count the dog as another person) of the white-haired rouge,currently walking around tracking down his partner in crime,it took a while for him but he didn't bother,Riku wasn't that hard to find with him and his dog's keen senses,after doing so,Kira and his canine kin:Katsu is now behind Riku,in full stealth mod like a real ninja,he then lifts both his hands and squeezed both of Riku's shoulders for a good and warm suprise,after doing so he then laughs.

"IT IS I.....THE MAN YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR..KIRAMARU INUZUKA".

He shouted behind his head,grinning as he did so he then sat down next to Riku and smiled,his happiness was the opportunity that he could do stuff with Riku,just like good times he had with him a while back,when the crew was just at it's beginnings.

"Hey Riku...remmember when there was just the two of us? Well,three..don't forget Katsu the dog not the guy hehe".

Kira said to Riku out of the blue,due to how nostalgic it felt then after speaking,he gave a hard part to Riku,to get out of the nostalgic feeling and get back to business.

"Anyways..lets get back to business shall we? Let's show our new crew members what we're made of!".

Kira grinned,as he planned to do this task with much finnese and such to show the new crew members,that there's a reason they're founders of this crew.

"But before that...i want the skinny,the compressed,and the summary of the plan...can't go brainless".

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The scoundrel gave a grin, looking towards Kiramaru with a similar face of nostalgia. It wasn’t exactly the standard way most encounter each other, being jumped by a pack of ANBU and all, but it did keep a bond between the pair at the very least.

“Yeah Sparks,” Riku confirmed with a small laugh, beginning to walk off with Kiramaru, “It was pretty cool back then, we gotta hang out at that treehouse sometime …”

As the two turned down another street, Riku took the chance to glance about, trying to confirm they weren’t being followed. He was trying to head towards the keep, the area surrounding it tended to have the juiciest gossip. It was almost second nature for the rich folk to flock around the fanciest buildings.

“Alright,” Riku explained, looking towards Kiramaru as he spoke, “I said at the meeting we’re just looking for a mark, but it’s a bit more complicated than that. We’ll also need a staging point, a place to rally up if things went sour and a place to stay while the heat dies down. Ryujou should be looking for a decent hotel to stay at while we’re searching for the mark.”

As he finished the explanation, the pair had reached what one could assume was where the merchants dwelled. The clothing and jewellery within the city was amazing, but the quantity of it was far more noticeable here … or maybe Riku was just too used to finding pickpocketing targets.

“In either case,” Riku said, looking towards Kiramaru with a wink, “This part is your job. I figured out a few hours ago that there’s gonna be a party. Tonight. We gotta figure out where it is.”

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were a lot of unique things to see in Tea Country. Doi made note of all the unfamiliar sights he saw as he casually strolled down the streets of Kurosawa. All in all, things here were quite divergent from what he'd come to know back home. One of the things that managed to catch his eye being the architecture of the buildings. Kumo had a lot of variety when it came to that, but the buildings here were a bit unique. At least to Doi.

It'd already been a few days since he'd arrived with his fellow villagers but he hadn't had enough time to venture through the city. The tournament seemed to have taken up most of his attention. It was one of the main reasons he'd come here after all. Yet despite that, Doi was still very interested in meeting people from the other villages. Especially some people around his own age. There probably wouldn't be another chance for him to meet people of other nations until reaching the rank of Chuunin, so this was quite the opportunity.

Ultimately arriving at a large fountain, Doi precisely spotted what he was looking for. A group of kids his own age that he did not recognize. He wasn't too sure where they were from, but they appeared to be shinobi so he'd probably guess Konoha. They didn't give off that weird Suna-nin vibe. Though admittedly, they could've just been some Tea natives.

It seemed they were a bit busy discussing something, but Doi figured a small greeting wouldn't hurt.

"Hey, sorry to intrude but where are you guys from?"

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kira looks at the kid from head to feet,scanning him if he was some sort of ANBU spy out to ruin plans,but it seems like he isn't,then after a kid asks where him and Riku came from,he then replied

"We're from Leaf Village....how about you?".

After speaking,Kira then redirects his attention back to Riku to then speak to him.

"So?...just that?..info on the party? Also take care of that guy while i'm off".

Kira asks Riku,to know if there are other things he should do then after confirming there are none,Kira and his dog walks off to a place he should actually be:a bar,a hangout for adults and peoole that look like adults,as he entered,some people watched the boy and his large dog walk through the door and head out to the counter and place a stack of yen on it and said to the bard.

"Dont Worry mate,i'm an adult that looks like a 12 year old i know you saw some of those here they're pretty common i know...now since I'm an actual adult i would like some apple cider and some info about a party here...where and when? And why".

Then after Kira speaks,the Bard eyes him for a moment and then replied as he started to fill a clear glass with the cider.

"Hmmmmm an adult that looks like a kid.....seen some before i think...mostly nins i suspect what is with them....Anyways...about the party,it's at nightnabout a few blocks way off north..oh,heres your drink"

The man passes the drink to Kira which he then slowly consumes,after finishing the drink,he then picks up a ring in his pocket that could fetch up a good price if sold in some pawnshop,then giving it to the man as a payment for the info.

"Here's a thanks for the info...sell it or use it,though selling it might be better in my opinion".

Kira then stood up and walked off with Katsu(the dog),now outside of the bar,he then walks through the crowd to then return to the large fountain to then give the info to Riku on the date and time of the party that they were going to do their antics.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku glanced between Kiramaru and the newcomer for a moment. He let his companion talk for a moment before he left to go gather information. With him gone, the white-haired rogue looked at the new guy with a grin. Giving a small wave salute to them. They were foreign from the looks of it, not that he could particularly judge.

“Sparks is right,” Riku commented with a nod, “Leaf village. The world’s greatest jail cell. Names Riku.”

With that, the rogue reached into his pocket and pulled out his deck of cards. He shuffled them between his hands as he glanced about the area. Ryujou should be catching up to them soon. What was he going to do with the new guy? He normally only conned foreigners, and he didn’t have much time to do that now. The rogue quietly wished he had Nitish around now, the older boy would likely of had an easier time of this scenario. Might as well try something atleast.

“Well then,” Riku said with a small grin, noticing Kiramaru heading back towards them, “Us Leaf guys were gonna explore this place a little more … in-depth.”

He gave a wink at that, looking towards Kiramaru as he mentioned the information. The white-haired scoundrels eyes shined for a moment with entertainment, he think he knew the place Kiramaru was talking about. The boy patted Kiramaru on the shoulder with a grin before looking back towards the newcomer.

“You seem a bit new,” Riku said to the new person, “Wanna come with? We just gotta wait on the last guy before we head out.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujou ran towards the direction that his bee led him in. Looking for a suitable place to stay had took longer than he had expected. He came out into the wide, cleared out location that the fountain was in and looked around for Riku and Kiramaru before spotting the three whitish haired boys.

Ryujou began making his way over to them before pausing, wait, three? He walked up to the trio as he heard Riku's invitation to the guy before sticking his hands in his pockets, "Hey there, nice to meet you. Praise honey!"

People gravitating around the crew was something that didn't seem like it would change - Riku was even starting to grab people from Tea to play around with too. Ryujou shot the rogue a glance before beginning to report on what he had been assigned, "I uhh, found a hotel! It's right across the street from some honey vendor so I decided that it must be fate for us to stay there!"

Bee Boy looked behind him and pointed towards the street that had led him towards the fountain, "It's just a few blocks that way; I already dropped my honey off, but man was it expensive! We can just grab some money from Maikeru to compensate it though so it should be fine."

"Alrighty then boss," He said as he pushed up his glasses and pulled one of his jars of honey out so that he could start messing around with the tag, "Find any place interesting that we can go and check out?"

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Looks like my guess was pretty accurate,”
Doi said as he nodded his head towards the fellow who responded first. “I’m from Kumo. The name’s Doi.” The boy with the canine companion walked off to do his own thing after their brief greeting, while the other remained. Doi returned Riku’s grin. “Kinda’ weird hearing someone call their village a giant jail cell, but I guess you have your reasons.”

The Kumogakure genin leaned against the fountain’s railing and crossed his arms. A quick look at the surrounding area was all he needed to spot the series of businesses located around them. Glancing to his side, he noticed Riku was keeping himself entertained with a deck of cards.

After a few moments of silence elapsed, the boy from Konoha spoke up once he saw the other boy and his canine companion making their way back.

Riku invited Doi to accompany him and Kiramaru on an ‘in-depth’ exploration. Briefly eyeing the Konoha native suspiciously, the Kumo genin decided it wouldn’t hurt to accompany the other guys in what they were going to do. It wasn’t like he had any plans for the day anyway. “Alright, sure. I needed something to keep myself occupied anyway.”

Another boy arrived just as Doi accepted the invitation. “Hello,” the genin responded to the boy’s greeting. “Uh…praise honey!” The phrase seemed a bit peculiar but he figured he should probably say it back.

Either way, he figured he should pay attention to what the new arrival had to say.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Leaf being a gigantic jail cell is very much the truth".

Kira smirked form the boy's response,due to the fact it felt just like that,to him and Riku.

"ANBU out for our hide all that time ".

His statement made him anger his own self,which can be seen from his clenching fist and gritting teeth it was clear he was more than annoyed by those guys because of how many plans ruined and one time they badly injured Riku,which was one thing he couldn't forget and after a few moments,Kira took a breath and calmed himself from the anger as it was unnecessary for such a situation like this,to switch the subject up,he then smiled and attempts to start up conversation with the Kumo genin.

"So buddy..what's your home village like?... heard it was a cool place from a few newspapers".

Kira asks the Kumo nin a question,about what his home village is like,as Kira assumes it was a cool place and wants to confirm if it is and if it is cool,that place would be in his mental list of places he would like to go to,then while they were talking he detected another person coming near,as he turned his head to the person he then noticed it was this bee man he heard of but not met.

"So you are the bee man that recently joined the crew eh?...I am Inuzuka Kiramaru call me Kira,i bid you my late welcome,".

Kira offers a handshake to the Bee Boy,always great to see people are now finding the group they deserve,a group where they aren't routinely brainwashed.

"Oh err...prais honey!...uhh yeah..praise the product of nature and such".

Kira repeats the phrase the bee boy said,something about praising honey which Kira also does as a sign of respect to his interest,and such.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The rogue gave a nod at the info, drawing a few cards from his deck before returning it to his pocket. He looked between the three with a grin as he showed three of the cards face down in his hand.

“Alright, welcome aboard,” Riku said with a smile, “So we got what we need for the basics. A staging point, the fountain. The mark, the manor Sparks heard of, and we got the hotel conveniently next to honey, thanks to Buzz here.”

As he explained each spot, he flipped the cards over, to help illustrate his point. As he let those cards slide into his robes sleeve, the white-haired rogue began to walk away from the area, towards the sight Kiramaru had reported on.

“Now all we need to do is figure out the layout,” Riku explained, looking at the team as he walked, “Shinobi do it all the time! We need to see where a lookout or two can go, and we need to know where the exits and guards are. Once we figure that out, we’ll need to devise a plan to show to the other teams once we’re done. Easy!”

With that response done, the boy took notice of the nightfall encroaching quickly, they needed to figure stuff out fast. Riku looked towards the rooftops as they closed in on the building in question. He nodded to the others to follow him as he ran towards a nearby alleyway and then began to scale the wall. After looking behind to confirm the others had followed, he jogged over to the side to get a view of the manor.

b39f302443f01906bcdb942bdced64481330753603_full.jpg

“Alright,” Riku said, crouching down with a smile as he examined it, “We got at most an hour before nightfall starts properly, any ideas? Entry points, escape routes. Anything.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes, praise honey!" Bee Man agreed earnestly as he shook Kira's hand, "For the faith of honey is one accepting of all under the light of the Holy Honey! Even lacking embellishment, the glories and virtues of honey are vast and unparalleled! From the most impoverished of insects to the greatest of Daimyos, all shall have the opportunity to convert to the greatest faith that has graced this world since the dawn of time, and all shall one day experience the benevolent warmth that the Holy Lord of Honey grants upon those who believe in him! ...Except lame Hokages..".

Satisfied with his requisite sermon and muttered insult towards the leader of the Leaf, Ryujou followed Riku to the mark as handsome leader explained their plan. As Riku got to the mention of the other teams, Ryujou realized that the other guy tagging along would most likely throw a wrench in the plan if the disguise team continued unaware. He sent for a few bees to somehow relay the message to Maikeru in the disguise team about the need for an extra disguise. The older boy had seemed pretty reliable when they had first met - he would hopefully figure out what the insects were trying to say.

When faced with the wall, he tried employing the weird foot chakra thing that Maikeru had mentioned previously at that same first meeting. Strange idea but it got the climbing job done! Sending a few of his other bugs to check for entry and exit locations to the manor, he thought about the problem himself before voicing his best solution, "I say we play to our strengths and cover ourselves in honey. No security will want to mess with us in fear of getting into a sticky situation."

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I bit surprised by the new arrival’s lengthy speech, Doi took the chance to reply to Kiramaru’s question. “Kumo’s a pretty cool place,” he said as he ceased leaning against the fountain. “Would sure like to travel to other places, though. This is our first time out of the village for a lot of us.” ‘Us’ meaning Kumogakure shinobi below the rank of Chuunin. They usually weren’t allowed to leave the village unless it was under special circumstances.

It was made clear to Doi that the three boys all ready had a plan ready while hearing them talk. Following the others as they began to walk away from the fountain, the genin made sure to remain attent. He needed to pick up on the details for what they’d be doing.

Once they’d arrived at a certain location, they scaled a wall and were in view of a large manor style home.

“I’d be fine with being the lookout.” Doi pointed at one of the several guards in the area. “There’s a lot of those guys around here. I suggest doing whatever you’re going to do quickly.”

The genin removed the Kumogakure headband from his bicep and shoved it in his pocket. He didn’t want to be recognized as a shinobi of Cloud if things went sour. Doi turned to Riku with a raised eyebrow. “What exactly are you going to do inside? I doubt you’d need to plan this as thoroughly if we were just exploring like you said.”

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Err...Yes!..yes!...praise the godly product of nature that lasts eternally".

Kira replied to the enthusiastic honey-loving boy,his enthusiasm to the product of nature made by insects is beyond Kira's very expectation. But hey,whatever floats his boat and makes him happy,he doesn't mind though his only problem is how he would reply ot the next sermons the bee boy would pull out,Then after that he redirects his attention back to Riku by the request of finding places to get in and get out of the place.

"I suggest we get in and get out via the backdoor or any place where there is less people,so if we get pursued there's no crowd to get in our way and such".

Kira then looks at the roof of the building and then climbed up via applying chakra on his feet similar to what the bee boy did while carrying his dog up as well,it might seem like a tiring task but for Kira it's easy...-ish,and as he did so he climbed up and looked far and wide on the mansion,searching for any viable ins and outs,while he did so bee boy then again spoke,this time it was to apply honey to be a defensive tactic,weird idea.

"Maybe W shouldn't...that valuable and holy fluid shouldn't be wasted for such means".

Kira replies to bee boy,not agreeing to his idea but in a way that seems that he would regret wasting such "valuable product of nature that lasts eternally" go to waste,then after speaking,Kira then scans the place,again looking for a viable exit and entry,after a long wait of finding,he finally saw what he was looking for as he pointed at it and then said.

"There...found it...not much people,including guards and is a place where they pass by less".

Kira said to them as he pointed to an area on the mansion,that is the "backdoor" he was looking for,a literal..and a figurative one.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The rogue glanced between them as they analysed the area. The white-haired boy had no sensor skills of his own, so he just noted down their own observations before giving a nod. It was about as much info as he expected. He then looked towards Doi, the new guy seemed to be getting nervous.

“What are we doing,” Riku repeated with a grin, “Well. We’re sneaking in, enjoying the party. Maybe seeing about enjoying some of their food. Then just go from there.”

With that response, he turned fully towards his team, his head turning to the side to look at the backdoor Kiramaru mentioned for a moment before looking at them again.

“Alright, so we’ll need lookouts for sure,” He confirmed, glancing between them, “Seems like Buzz here would be the best. I’ll check between the other teams if another sensor type volunteers. I still need you on the ground though new guy, gotta show what you can do!”

The boy reached into his pocket and pulled out two of his cards. He placed on facedown on the position the team rested on, then looked towards the rooftop. With a small size up of the throw, he tossed the card towards one of the more shaded areas of the roof.

“These two spots should do then,” Riku said with a smirk, “I’m thinking we make sure that backdoor Sparks spotted stays ready, incase we need to bounce early. I think the escape team will need to know where this place is. Think the dog can deliver the message, Sparks?”

With that, Riku looked between them, pulling out the ink he’d used before and one of his cards. He pulled the front of the card off before dabbing his finger in the ink vial and drawing a small map like the one he’d done before, except with the manor in question marked.

“Anyone got anything else to add?” Riku questioned as he held out the card to Kiramaru.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I hope they have food with loads of honey Bee Man silently thought to himself as his bees came back with information on the ins and outs of the place. "Yeah, that makes sense, probably shouldn't be wasting it. I don't have too much of it anyways." Was his casual response to his terrible suggestion. Upon hearing that he'd be a lookout, he mentally berated himself on thinking that he would get to eat honeyed food. Honey God had already blessed him with expensive honeys earlier in the day and it would be selfish to want for more of the glorious holy food.

"So while I'm doing the lookout stuff and when I see things goes down the drain like spilled honey in the sink..." Ryujou trailed off as he lost his train of thought. He hadn't gotten too much sleep on the boat and it was all rather tiring running to the restaurant, then to the hotel, then to the fountain, then here. It really wasn't good when his mind got off of their rails and he couldn't really remember what he was trying to say. He thought back very very hard before remembering, "Did you want me to send a bee with everyone too then? Might be okay for coordination and intelligence and for.. absquatulation!" Wanting to sound big brain and smart, Ryujou threw in the biggest word that he could think of so that the Tea guy would be impressed.

Rubbing his eyes, he didn't care if the word was used correctly or not, he only hoped that the big word would also distract them from his secondary purpose of having bees to go with so that he could see all the honey foods and have some fun during the night too. I really should get into cooking.. Do something to make natural honey even more interesting and to bring out the holiness in a form that can appeal to all sorts of people! Realizing that his musing had mustered a muse worth holding onto, he hurriedly pocketed it mentally so that he would be able to find it quickly when the time came.

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Kumogakure genin nodded in agreement with the bee boy's notion. "Yeah, we really could use a way to communicate once we're inside." He turned towards the bee boy. "Maybe we could use the buzzing sounds as signals for different situations?" Doi wasn't sure how communicating through bees would work, but they'd probably manage to work something out in that regard. After all, what good would having a look-out be if there was no form of communication between them and those that were inside?

The bee boy's abilities were way more useful in this scenario than anything Doi could've done. It made sense why he wouldn't be the lookout. The genin did have his own idea to share with the others, though. "I was also thinking we could use the building's lights to our advantage," Doi said as he faced the others. "Have someone cut off the power. It would make escaping a bit easier." The only issue with the genin's idea was that they were unfamiliar with the manor's structure for the most part."Then again, we don't know this place very well. Maneuvering in the dark would be troublesome." His idea had its share of flaws, but it wouldn't hurt to put it out there.

The way Riku spoke insinuated the possibility of other 'teams' potentially joining them. Doi, who joined in on the plot rather recently, was, of course, oblivious to this fact. He was a bit curious when they'd be arriving and what their part of the whole plan they where in charge of. "Are we waiting on these other teams to join us before starting?"

[WC: 283] [MFT]

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yeah,we can deliver it via dog".

Kira glanced at Katsu as he said to Riku,after talking to Riku he takes the card as he then looked at Katsu,holding the card then biting a hole through it,inserting a small peice of rope and then tying it on the dog's fang and he gestured for the dog's mouth to open,then after that he then says to the dog.

"Get this to the other guys for me and then come back at the alley I'll mark,okay?".

As Kira finished speaking,he then rifles through his pocket to pull out a vial which contains a fragrant smell that can be smelt far and wide if the person has a sense of smell like that of a canine's,as he did so he then walks onto the nearby he mentioned and then threw the vial which in turn filled the alley with the interesting smell of fragrance all around it.

Then after that he then walks back to the group,with another him...Wait what? another him? well technically yes,another him made of mud which Kira made before he came back to the place where Riku and the others were,the reason for this is an extra number for lookouts which he mentioned

"Extra numbers for the lookout team...right here".

He points to the mud clone which then waves at them and says

"That's right sup there laddies!".

The mud clone said to them as Kira introduces the living pile of non-living material which exists for the sole reason of having an extra number for the lookout team,then as Riku asks for another suggestion,Kira then answers with.

"I suggest a fair amount of smoke bombs for escaping...self explanatory".

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku gave a raised eyebrow at the mud clone. Looking towards Kiramaru before giving a grin, the ANBU were making his friend go insane. He disregarded the thought as he stretched his back before gesturing for the others to follow him, climbing down from the vantage point back to the streets below. Once there, he gave another look towards the sky, they had an hour or two before a night party would normally start.

“Alright,” Riku said, glancing between the team with a grin, “We got some time left. Party starts in a few, then we have even more time as we are required by fashion etiquette to be late to said party. Kiramaru did bring up a good point though, we still need supplies and disguise team may be held up doing that.”

The rogue pointed outward towards the docks, giving a wink to his team as he began to walk towards the direction, his head turning for a moment to confirm they were following before going on with explanation.

“Didn’t see much at the docks,”
Riku commented, “We didn’t stick around too long, I got deported last time I lingered. But what I do know, is that apparently Tea has its own hidden village in this tournament … I don’t see much in terms of proper manufacturing, this place is mostly tea! That means, if this place has a hidden village, I bet its importing some of its tools. We want supplies, we check out the dock.”

With the explanation done, the white-haired boy began jogging off towards the docking area, abandoning the city proper.

“Catch up!” Riku challenged as he turned a corner.

[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hopping down from the wall that they were observing the heist location from, Ryujou began following Riku around with his hands stuck in the pockets of his trench coat. He had left a few of his bees around the location to keep monitoring the place in case anything changed that would mess up their plans and to make sure that he wouldn't get lost again getting back.

Riku's plan sounded pretty solid and Ryujou didn't want to be bored out of his mind waiting hours before the party started. Messing around at the docks and getting to know this cool country better sounded like a fun way to pass the time. He did really only spend his time looking for honey shops earlier.

"Hopefully we don't run into ghost girl and ghost kid again this time when we get there," Ryujou shuddered at the two weirdos that they had encountered earlier, with demonic eyes and the suspicious mention of the Hokage along with. "For all we know, they could be right behind us though.. Ghost Girl did somehow cross a sea to get to us."

Bee Boy quickly turned around as fast as he could, hoping to catch any stalking individuals off of their guard. Unfortunately there wasn't anyone except the other crew members. Before he could turn around, he heard Riku's cry of "Catch up!" and by the time he looked back, Riku had already disappeared. Groaning, he began running back to the docks but took an early wrong turn. Maybe it would be a good idea to check out that honey shop again.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back