Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Screw it! We'll do it live! (Private, Free)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The city appeared to be healing. While it was by no means complete, the process of recovering from the Cabal attack was obvious. The streets were being cleared, people were smiling more, the sense of panic was beginning to vanish. It was always good to see the people getting better after times of trial and tribulation. And the idea that it could easily happen again seemed to never occur to them. This village was, for all intents and purposes, a death trap. And if someone who actually knew what they were doing and desired to truly do it ever came around to ruin it, it wouldn’t be very hard to do. These were the thoughts going through Enzeru’s head as he led Kimi and the girls through the village to the ruins of what was once the seat of power in the village. The joy on the faces of people juxtaposed with the dread knowledge of how bad the situation still was for them. It was bringing a more somber look to his face by the minute.

The rubble and wreckage of the tower brought him to a pause as he looked at it. While he’d never seen the structure before its collapse, he knew that this area did hold a special place in his memories. Here was where he’d made a decision to help. Here was where he had been accepted by a member and given a chance to prove himself. Here was the start of his path into where he was now. With an arm around Kimi’s shoulders, and his other hand balled tight, Enzeru makes his way into the former symbol of the village.

He looked quite different now. The black that was invading his eyes and hair before having finished their job. The hunter, not liking the look of the black hair being so long, cut it short in defiance of the changes he was experiencing. But it made his new blue military uniform stand out and look quite a bit nicer on him. Then there were the gloves on his hands. Only a very keen eye could even notice them right now, so sheer were they. It was as if he wasn’t wearing any at all. But if need arose, the devastating weapons that proved his origin could be unleashed upon a foe. That only added to the grim façade on his visage. With a well known powerhouse under one arm and two large felines following them, it was little wonder people avoided a man with that look on his face.

Finally he does catch someone, and asks them to inform the steward that Enzeru and Kimi, having returned from their journey, wished to meet with him.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Walking back into the underground portion of the city was a relief- well, somewhat. It was nice being home, but the reminder of what happened made their walk to the tower almost eerie. Kimi was just glad to have Enzeru and her girls with her. The last time she went this direction by herself was not a pleasant trip. Then again, she was also dressed as a civilian that time.

She looked over at her beau and couldn't believe just how different he looked. No matter his coloring, he was definitely handsome, though the black certainly made his skin paler, which Kimi found that she rather liked. She liked it well enough that she hadn't whacked him over the head after the catnip incident on the way home. And the uniform he was currently wearing? Just wow.

He signaled down one of Sousuke's staff and they walked off to find their steward.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke emerged some time later. The Steward was rubbing his eyes. The one thing he did manage to do was to sleep every once in a while. Sousuke had taken to a very odd habit of sleep on an air mattress. He suffered from bed hair and released a yawn as he waved at two of his many favourite peoples. "Salutations Kimi and Enzeru."<i></i> He greeted curiously not grouchy. Ever since his apartment had burnt down Sousuke did not sleep in the new Kazekage tower. It was his own personal choice to continue sleeping in the old tower, or at least some remained of it. Sousuke blinked a few times. "What time is it?"<i></i> He asked the two of them before pulling out his family pocket watch and looked at the time. Sousuke frowned at the time. "I should have been up twelve minutes and forty-six seconds ago."<i></i> He was not impressed with himself most of all. He looked to Kimi, and then to Enzeru. "You cut your hair."<i></i> He observed. Sousuke mindless attempted to fix his bed hair problem which was a 'cow lick' as it were. After fumbling attempts to fix his hair with his hands, Sousuke sighed and gave up.

"The past two weeks have been quite miserable. The apartment I built, which I decidedly took one room up caught fire and burnt down. We've had to take care of those fires. My neighbors have moved into the new Kazekage tower for the time being whereas I've taken to sleeping here when I can because like cooking, I am very much disturbed by the concept of my new tower spontaneously combusting. I also had to engage in stopping some fool of a criminally insane disposition who decided to corrupt lands and attempt an extinction agenda."<i></i> This is probably the closest thing ever to a rant Sousuke ever had. Again he made an attempt to tame his purple hair. "I tried staying at my grandmother's apartment but I will not have any of that. She is far too loud and too drunk and ... "<i></i> Sousuke's face made a very curious grimace. Clearly something had happened there that he did not want to talk about that involved sounds he did not wish to imitate. Sousuke again blinked twice. "Do tell me your journey went well. I would be very sad if something terrible had occurred."<i></i>

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke looked as tired as Enzeru had ever seen him. He used to wonder when the man slept, now he knew. The greeting was met with a return of equal vigor. Enzeru was tired, he could only assume if Kimi was also. ”It’s not far past 0500. And you look exhausted. I’d suggest more sleep.” Enzeru himself looked like he needed some rest. Even the nights with Kimi at his side did little to ease the mental hell he was going through at the present. Knowing the little sliver he knew of himself now, knowing what was coming for him. His was not just the look of a tired man, but oddly of the weary prey. And knowing that Oujouittou was the one coming for him merely made things worse.

Sousuke explains his times during their absence, a story full of adventure, intrigue, family, the fires of war and other good things. Enzeru’s dour outlook grew into a frown and the spark of determination began to fill his eyes. The transformation was subtle, but there. Gone was the tired animal being hunted, and back to the fore of his mind was clawing the hunter itself. Someone was trying to kill Sousuke. Someone meant to do harm to this village even after what had happened to it already.

”I would, but I’d be lying. A….being named Oujouittou is likely seeking my death. And Kimi’s also. He won’t attack Suna, but he might try to send more precise attacks after either one of us. If anyone sees a…..human….with dark blue skin and white hair wielding a pair of longswords….and knowing him going shirtless and with furred leggings….call me.”

Yes, yes it did sound crazy. It was crazy. The angel of death coming for two random people was crazy. Enzeru was learning more each day that he was no random person to this thing. And Kimi was host to a very personal enmity to Oujouittou also. ”But there is good news.” He lifts his hand to show….his hand. And then with a thought the gloves shift to white. A white crystal that moved like liquid with his hands as he flexed them. And when he made a simple sign for water, a bolt of water flies into one of the walls, neatly piercing through and splashing against whatever happened to be behind it. He knew Sousuke was a weaponsmith. And he had little doubt the other would show some interest in liquid crystal gloves that could form the elements with a mere hand wave.

”I found these old weapons.”

(Wrote at work, sorry for typos)

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Sousuke walked up to their quartet, Kimi smiled and Katsu and Kora bounded forward to greet him with a soft nudge to his legs. "Good morning, Sousuke-san." Enzeru stated the hour and she could hardly believe that she was awake as she was. 0500 was not an hour she was used to being awake, not all the time at least.

Hearing that his apartment burnt down was not good. She almost wanted to say something about his cooking, but refrained. Again, Enzeru explained part of what happened during their travels. "That Oujouittou guy was creepy as heck, mostly in that he made Kashiro, and by extension myself, rather wary and almost scared. The fact that we were able to get away is amazing if Kashiro's memories are anything to go by."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
OOC: so terribly sorry that it took so long to get back to this topic.....

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Ha."<i></i> Sousuke remarked as Enzeru spoke of how he needed more sleep. Sousuke rubbed his eyes. "Yes, duly noted."<i></i> He listened to Enzeru describe their journey and that they had encountered an enemy that was certainly not human sounding at all. It was not hard for Sousuke to commit the name to memory. Sousuke had indeed an idea of what his enemy looked like. The word being suggested that this nemesis was indeed not quite human or human at all. At the mention of furred pants Sousuke looked to the tiger cubs. Yes... well... it didn't take much for him to guess where had would have acquired the fur from. "Well, what is one more enemy to the state, I suppose. That is to say ... should his mercenaries, affiliates, or what have you enter these lands, he will have me to answer to as well."<i></i> Enzeru and Sousuke had fought together before. The two of them certainly had complimentary styles, but that was some time ago. It certainly stood though that Sousuke would indeed help them out in a pinch. What was most telling about their enemy was that this creature in fact caused Kashiro to be afraid. Sousuke tapped his fingers together. He seemed to be at a pause of sorts. "...And Kashiro does not scare easily..."<i></i> He again tapped his fingers together, "Kashiro being an apex predator of sorts who has bonded in accordance with..."<i></i> Sousuke would continue the sentence with a very elaborate explanation on food chains in relations to how elementally infused demons throw the entire system off and establish the apex levels of higher means.

Sousuke raised an eyebrow as he watched Enzeru demonstrate his 'old weapon's' capabilities. He went and put his hand through the hole that had been produced and ran his fingers along the water. "Old you say? While the two of you have been out, I've been ... dabbling in old smithy techniques myself. Our ancestors got alot of things right."<i></i> He exchanged glances with Kimi and Enzeru once more. He then looked skyward and legitimately smiled. It was a rare thing to see, but sometimes it did happen, and remarkably the world did continue to go on. "Is there something else you want to tell me. Either of you?"<i></i> Now he was being nosy. Sousuke was expectant that Enzeru had proposed to Kimi. It was rude to naturally ask that question but ... well one had to make inquires in what subtle ways one could.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was definitely creepy, but less for to Enzeru for the reasons he was to Kimi. The hunter knew what the other being was, and he knew that it wouldn’t be stopped this easily when it came to the mission of eliminating them both. Still, if Oujouittou expected it to be an easy task to bring them down, he would find that Enzeru was no docile animal waiting for the market. With these weapons, and with the propelling force of someone to protect at his side, he would not let something as simple as the angel of death become a problem. Enzeru would not let any harm come to Kimi, and that meant he couldn’t let it come to himself lest it then go for her. By default, he had to survive to make sure she would. Quite a pickle there.

He nods to Sousuke’s words, not expecting anything less but also not relying on them over much. While he appreciated any help he was given, he wouldn’t let it become a crutch to his own prowess nor would he feel slighted if more pressing matters kept the other from coming to his aid. ”Kashiro would be right to be scared. Oujouittou is not the normal type of opponent. As near as I can remember, he is the most lethal of the reapers. They only send him for people that…..another was unable to kill.” He seemed a bit stiff as he finished the statement. From his stance shifting, it was obvious who the other was. That only raised the question of what, exactly, Enzeru himself was. It was a question he had no solid answer to. He had ideas, but until he saw Oujouittou again he wouldn’t know for certain.

”These are….a bit older than those techniques, I’m sure. They react to my chakra to reform themselves; they can change shape or color, and appear to be some sort of liquid crystal that responds only to me. And water is not all they can do. Against Oujouittou I managed fire and lightning. I’m guessing…all of the elements are possible. And yes, I have more to say. I would like to join Sunagakure. I accept any position you see fit to give me, but in Kirigakure I was a member of the ANBU branch and would prefer that if possible. And to you, Kimi. I am ever thankful for your help and companionship. I love you, Kimi. I want you to always be in my life and would ask that you be my wife.”

From within his pocket Enzeru retrieves a ring. There was no box, no fancy jeweler’s name on it. It was something that he himself made with his own powers. A ring made entirely of diamond. There was an inscription that could only be seen when one charged the ring with chakra. It was their names, and between them the infinity symbol. Simple, easily hidden if she didn’t like the touch. The hunter drops to one knee as he shows it to her. It wasn’t his style to be so theatrical, but this woman deserved him to break the mold a bit for her.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's not so subtle hint had her brushing her thigh where a small carrying bag lay. Kimi had been looking for a moment to bring up her idea, but had yet to find the correct opportunity, and now the matter might just be forced out of her- Wait, what was Enzeru doing?

He turned from their conversational triangle directly toward her and pull something from his own pocket. As soon as she saw the ring, she knew that Enzeru had to have made it, there was no other way for a mineral so hard to be formed thusly. Kimi looked into his eyes to see his sincerity and smiled softly. Her father would be proud of what she was about to do.

In a swift movement, she gripped his hand which was holding the ring so that it could not fall out and tackled him backward to the ground. Kimi rather hoped that he followed through with her movements, but either way, she would move to nuzzle his shoulder like the giant cat she basically is.

"I will be your wife, so long as you do me the honor of becoming my Lord Consort?" she asked after she fished out an item from her carrying bag. "It is customary for the Sire of my clan to wear a pendant. I have- I was- I have been carrying this for some time, trying to find a good moment to bring it up." Kimi finished her statement while slightly biting her lower lip and blushing softly.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The word reapers was a curious one. Perhaps it was a cult of some sort, or an organization. It would seem that this monster man was perhaps the leader of this group? Most curiously Enzeru revealed himself to be one of these Reapers? Fascinating really. Enzeru was certainly more than meets the eye it would seem. At first Sousuke had thought him to be but a well trained individual that far exceeded many. Now it would seem that Enzeru was something even higher above that. What did Reapers do exactly? Reap he souls as per the usual? Another question for another day.

Enzeru do two things. Both Sousuke expected in time. Again the purple haired man would look skyward and raise an eyebrow. Why did he know this was coming again? Curiously Kimi was doing the same thing. He silently tapped his fingers together and allowed the two of them to carry this out. There was something oddly warming and nice about this. Mentally Sousuke frowned considering Kuro had ... seemingly denounced his relationship with Yume due to her relationship with her uncle. It was something Sousuke should have publically fought, but in some aspects Kuro may have been right about some things. That was for another date and time.

"This is very nice and lovely."<i></i> Sousuke finally said after some amount of time later. Again he tapped his fingers together. "Uhm... right so. Wedding ceremony. That is a thing you two need to do. I would think it would be a lovely spectacle. The last engagement party I went to ... dissolved into ... combating sentient undead women and it got really awkward ... really fast. C-C-Can... we at least not have that happen? Maybe it's a me thing, I'm not sure."<i></i> Sousuke worded clumsily. Yup. Well done Sousuke. Go ahead and bring bad luck to a wedding because of that one bad time. Yes indeed. Sousuke would exchange looks with the two of them. "Oh. Yes. I do accept your service as a member of Sungakure. The Anbu division is being revised at the moment. We seem to be gaining a foot hold now given that ... well the Cabal isn't killing them, and that people are applying for positions. Let's figure that out later..."<i></i> He said trying to flip the topic of conversation to the whole proposal thing. Sousuke blinked. So... is that how one proposes? Didn't it usually involve informing parents that there was the intent to marry? Sousuke didn't know of Enzeru even having parents but ... maybe that was him being old fashioned. "Uhm... this setting needs to change. Allow me to do so."<i></i> Sousuke again stumbled as he formed hand seals and summoned a mass of plasma orbs. He was trying to make the scene seem magical like fireflys in the wind, granted that there was no wind. The ruins of the Kazekage tower was illuminated though.

Now. If the two were going to kiss, Sousuke suspected he was going to have to make himself scarce. That he was most willing to do. Maybe, maybe it was the time to eventually work towards doing the same thing with Yume? It was something to be done, in time.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was, of course, surprise as Kimi clamped on his hand and tackled him. Enzeru kicks his foot out from under him as she does, so the tackle brings him to a roll instead of popping a joint out of place. The beautiful woman suddenly nuzzling his shoulder makes the hunter smile and put his free arm around her, holding her tightly to him as she spoke and showed him the pendant. Without a word, Enzeru pulls her hand from his own, sliding the ring onto it before taking the pendant and putting it around his own neck as answer. And a kiss is almost shared before Sousuke begins speaking. Nervously it seemed.

Enzeru smiles and wriggles free from Kimi, pulling her up alongside him as Sousuke transforms the scenery. Enzeru gives it an appraising eye before nodding in approval. It certainly fit the mood better. ”I am glad to hear it is accepted. If any help is needed in the revision, I can offer advice. Simply point me to the person in charge. And yes, I believe a ceremony is in order. I ask that you stand as my paranymph.” An old word, but more fitting considering the focus of their sight on the past lately. Besides, it sounded more important than best man.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi couldn't help but smile brightly when Enzeru slid the ring on her finger and the pendant around his neck. He looked like he was going to kiss her before poor Sousuke had one of his slightly awkward moments. When Enzeru stood them up, she wrapped an arm around his waist and leaned her head on his shoulder. She was so happy she swore she had to stop herself from all out purring a couple times. It wouldn't do to remind anyone just how close to her "feral state" she stayed, not that she particularly cared... It just tended to scare people for some reason... Must be the claws...

Speaking of feral state, Sousuke did not help matters with the orbs as they looked a little too much like the light-bugs she used to chase (and sometimes still did). She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to center herself, but answered a soft tiger mew from Katsu and Kora in like manner. They wanted to bat at the orbs and they could, just not eat them like the light-bugs.

Once she was certain that she had herself in control she looked toward Sousuke and remarked upon the ceremony comment. "Of course there shall be a ceremony, I don't think I could even possibly get away without one or even a small one. Fair warning, it will probably be a little loud with all the big cats in attendance. I can promise that there will not be any undead to fight at our ceremony, fighting generally isn't the focus of our clan traditions. I can't promise there won't be a spar, but definitely not on the undead portion."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's features turned into a frown of sorts. When Kimi spoke of a spar. Sousuke's mind work very hard to blot the image of nude women fighting in public. It wasn't that Sousuke did not like the opposite gender. He liked Yume alot. He just did not like seeing people he knew fight. Well, in this particular case it was Lady Azame who was like a mother figure to him. There seemed to be something very wrong about the Toraono tradition. It just ... odd ... seeing the one who was very motherly to you very naked fighting ... the bride of all things. Sousuke seemed to space out for a moment as he tried very very hard to place that memory out of mind. "Sorry. I am trying to put something out of my mind. Again, the last party I went to ... there were naked people sparring too. It is something ... of a spectacle I do not wish to see as it was someone I knew, and I wish to ... not be hold to that again. It's a matter of personal respect."<i></i> He paused as he brain put the images into a black hole. Sousuke had divided by zero in his mind's eye. A grand vacuum it was. "Can I at least bring my dog?"<i></i> He asked. Odd? Maybe. Kitchy did know Kimi ever since she was a metallic contraption.

"Paranymph?"<i></i> As he finished the question, the two of them would watch as Sousuke dissected the word and figured out its meaning. "Ah. Yes. I would be glad to. I have never been one before. I will need to dress up proper for that."<i></i> He paused for a moment and exchanged looks with the two of them. "I do have the ability to dress nice. I don't need to be fitted or anything of the sort. I am very much aware of my proportions."<i></i> He spoke with his eyes widening slightly. "That being said.. uh ... I accept."<i></i>

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Enzeru chuckles at the mention of a spar. Likely he would have to do one, and while he had no idea how strong the members of his future family were, he knew that how own prowess was in a direction far different to what they were likely used to. Cats were no strangers to stalking, but rarely did they employ the level of stealth Enzeru could pull off; too there was the fact that Enzeru did not often hold back on fighting. He hoped he wouldn’t have to show off, just for the sake of no one getting hurt, himself or others. The black haired hunter had little desire to start his marriage off with someone having a broken bone somewhere.

Enzeru turns his eyes to Sousuke as the man stutters through his acceptance, a nod coming to action. ”I thank you. Shall we meet up later to discuss my assignment within the village? Something tells me my new fiancée is going to want most of my attention for the rest of the day.” Rest of the day? Knowing Kimi the affection would last the week. Like her feline companions, she was not averse to being loved on, and in return loving on those deserving of it.

(Topic left? Sorry for delay and short post, muse kind of vanished in the middle of new training at new job)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back