Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Scruba Dub Dub [SMM]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bHsnGSk.jpg

Kazamatsuri Sho

Fingertips course through satin raven locks, all the while tundra orbs scan over the village top to assess the situation at hand. Kazamatsuri Sho had been awoken from his slumber, the medical sennin needing him for the time being. Stretching his arms upwards, a yawn escapes the lips of the Nara, What a hassle, to clean the village figures engraved faces. The only consolation prize is that I will not be alone doing so." his tone flat, nearly void of emotion. The shinobi blessed by the winds reduced to removing the debris of fowls and the occasional pranks of children.

Located conveniently at his side were two buckets, each filled with ordinary water, two scrub brushes and upon the rock a set of mops. Ironically enough, the Nara ponders upon the efficiency of utilizing the crude tools and certain ninjutsu would be far more effective. The only worry would be chipping away the carvings, but at the end of the day he certainly could care less. Shaking his head he awaits for the fiery academy student to aid, certainly not going to get a head start. Leaning over the handle of the mop is clasped tightly, swung upwards and maneuvered about through the air expertly, "Rusty, I've been far too listless." he comments in a stoic tone.

This village not his home, but in order to allow 'her' to live the life she dreamed of, Sho forced to be within the village of Konohagakure. An not so ordinary missing shinobi refusing the request of a Sennin was unrealistic, but there were certainly other matters to discuss at a later point. Adjusting his shoulder, the shinobi focuses chakra to his feet, a familiar teal chakra veils his typical shinobi footwear, allowing the mop to trail against the rock. Under his right arm the scrub brush and soon enough the lad halts to gaze at the nose of Umashiashikabihikoji, "I wonder if anyone has actually cleaned this..." he murmurs aloud.
<i>​
</i>

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Uchiha Nitish was sleeping in his house and when awakes he sees’ the time and find out that it was the time to go to his mission with a medical sennin whose was unknown to him and then Nitish gets ready and eats a bread in his breakfast and then heads towards the hokage rock where he was going to meet her. So Nitish goes running there and thinks that “today’s youth is miserable that they do not care about hokage or there face. Now I know that why Lord Takeshi assigned me to this mission. He know that I was a good choice to this job.” And then after thinking this Nitish was also running through roof tops so he can reach his destination as fast as he can and start his work with the other shinobi to clean the messy hokage stone faces. As Nitish was reaching more and more closely the hokage stone faces it getting more and more messy that he seen it the other time. And then after a little run Nitish was able to arrive his destination in time.

And after reaching hokage rocks Nitish starts to find a shinobi near the hokage rock. And after a little search Nitish was able to find a girl who have two buckets full of water near him and then Nitish got that he was the other shinobi with whom Nitish is going to work to clean the stone faces. And then Nitish goes near him and says “Hello mister, my name is Uchiha Nitish and I’m here to help you with the cleaning of the hokage stone faces.” And after saying this Nitish feels a bit shy on asking her name and then later on he ask her name “Anyway mister what is your name? Because it is good if we both know each other’s name isn’t.” and after saying this Nitish wait to answer his question and also waits for the orders to start cleaning.

[330/2000 WC]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bHsnGSk.jpg

Kazamatsuri Sho

The Nara didn't often perform double takes, but in this instance the fiery red tendrils cause a need for his immediate attention. Momentarily his tundra gaze narrows and his left hand presses against his opposing eye; briefly did the image of Minamoto Takumi burn into his mind. Fortunately the momentary lapse in time would pass, Mikasa had been kind enough to begin aiding his disillusions. Extending a hand outwards the raven lock shinobi merely murmurs a single phrase, "Kaza, that is what I usually go by. I appreciate your help. As you can tell there is quite a bit to be done." he gestures towards the debris littering the constructed monuments.

Extending his index and thumb outwards, the male would merely gesture towards the cleaning utensils, "We are to begin with these. Can you focus chakra to your feet to stick to the mountain?" he inquires, Sho didn't attempt to come across as snarky or rude, his facial expression listless. For all the Nara knew, this may be an academy student or not even a shinobi in general; potentially a mere civilian wishing to gain an additional income.

Focusing his chakra once more to his feet, the older male begins to waltz upon the face of the figure heads, examining the current condition, "Do you happen to know any water techniques?" he inquires, turning his tundra gaze towards the unusual hue Uchiha lad; not that he were aware of this tid bit of information. Rearing his arms back, Sho lurches forward to splash the face of Lord Umashiashikabihikoji, indicating in one single instance that a single pale of water was going to take a considerable amount of time to cleanse. Shaking his head the Nara allows his frame to sink against the incline the nose of the former leader to be creates, readying himself for a potential nap.
<i>​
</i>

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
After Nitish introduced himself in front of him after a little pause he replies to Nitish answer to his question "Kaza, that is what I usually go by. I appreciate your help. As you can tell there is quite a bit to be done." And after a little while later Nitish thinks “what does he wanted to say by there is quite a bit to be done?” Nitish was unable to understand it but he said himself “Okey” and then after a little while that person says to Nitish “We are to begin with these. Can you focus chakra to your feet to stick to the mountain?" and then after little while later Nitish answers him “Yes I can focus my chakra on my feets.” And then after a little while later Nitish was ready to do this job.

And then after a little pause when that man Kaza was going up on the mountain be focusing his chakra and Nitish sees him and try the same him and when Nitish was also up with him he then asks Nitish “Do you happen to know any water techniques?" and after little pause Nitish answer’s him “No, Kara sir I don’t know any water style jutsu. I only happen to know fire style and lightning style. And some Taijutsu abilities and Genjutsu abilities. But never tried to learn water style.” And when Nitish answers him he sees that he uses a water style jutsu and splash a single pale of water instantly on the face of Lord Umashiashikabihikoji. And after seeing him Nitish also starts cleaning the faces and starts thinking “I wish I could do water style jutsu.” And Nitish does his cleaning with the bucket of water Splashing it on pervious kages faces to clean them without stopping so he can match the pace with the man kaza he was working with.

[643/2000 WC]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bHsnGSk.jpg

Kazamatsuri Sho

The raven hair male narrows his tundra gaze against the fiery mane Uchiha, "Not surprising to here of raiton and katon preferences as an Uchiha, but you'll find that sticking to the stereotypes will place you at an disadvantage." he explains to the youngster. Sheepishly the Nara rubs at the rear of his head, truth to be told Sho did not wish to scrub the faces of the Hokages with mere buckets of water. In time he drops the broom to settle beside the unusual hue hair Uchiha lad, "Neither one of us can afford to attend to cleaning duties until dusk, thus I will be teaching you a basic suiton release." his palm rests upon the shoulder of Nitish.

Allowing for the light of the world to fade, his eyes come to a closure, "Foremost you have to inhale deeply, similar to most katon techniques, however you have to focus on transforming moisture in what you inhaled into a gradual mist." he explains, not the best suited towards being an instructor, the Nara showcases an example. Tipping his frame backwards, the raven hair shinobi inhales and visually raises his chest upwards prior to releasing a thin veil of mist against the carved terrain. "Give it a try, otherwise our arms may give out before we are done." he shakes his head, oddly enough despite the cheery words his facial expression void.

Inhaling once more, the same process would be repeated a heavy blanket of mist veils the face of the Nidaime Hokage. Leaning over he grasps a hold of the broom to begin scrubbing once more, the fowls taken a toll of placing there personal debris on the figure heads; certainly a constant battle for future generations to endure. "You have to be tactical, going outside of the norm has uses and this often means you have to utilize techniques that don't come so natural."
<i>​
</i>

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Nitish was cleaning the faces and then he sees what Kaza is up to and then after a little pause Kaza says “Not surprising to here of raiton and katon preferences as an Uchiha, but you'll find that sticking to the stereotypes will place you at an disadvantage." And after he says this Nitish gets a little confused about being at a disadvantage. And then Nitish forces his brain to thinks “How can I be at a Disadvantage?” And then Nitish thinks “I should ask Kaza why I would be at a disadvantage.” And then Nitish sees Kaza to ask him and that time he was rubbing his back of the head. And then after a little pause he says to Nitish “Neither one of us can afford to attend to cleaning duties until dusk, thus I will be teaching you a basic suiton release." And then Kaza puts his hands on Nitish’s shoulder.

And then after a little while later Kaza starts teaching Nitish water based ninjutsu’s and first he tells him to “Foremost you have to inhale deeply, similar to most katon techniques, however you have to focus on transforming moisture in what you inhaled into a gradual mist." But while doing it Nitish know that he don’t know any water based jutsu and if he inhale it like he does in Fire based jutsu he may be doing Fire style instead of doing Water style but not thinking about that Nitish starts inhaling the moisture which is in the air. And then after a little pause he exhale every moisture he inhaled but it doesn’t seems to go well because just when he uses it the Fire style is also performed instead of water style. And then Kaza says “Give it a try, otherwise our arms may give out before we are done." But Nitish thinks he was not able to any kind of water style.

And then Nitish sees Kaza doing but when he does it he does it the right way and there was the mist of moisture over the faces of Hokages’ and then after a little pause Nitish was feeling amazed and then Nitish also starts Scrubbing and then Kaza says “You have to be tactical, going outside of the norm has uses and this often means you have to utilize techniques that don't come so natural." And when he says Nitish was more and more confused than he usually becomes.

[408 WC]
[1015/2000 WC]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bHsnGSk.jpg

Kazamatsuri Sho

The Uchiha lad appeared bewildered with the words the Nara spoke; leaving Sho unsure where the confusion lay. Shaking his head he runs his digits through raven locks, "Your name gives your heritage away and the moment you activate your eyes you showcase yourself. If you fight, all will be prepared for katon and raiton jutsu as Uchiha specialize in that. Having a diverse repertoire of techniques will benefit you in battle." the former missining-nin explains in a different manner. Hopefully Nitish could comprehend the reiteration, otherwise the older shinobi would cease to attempt any further.

Fortunately the Nara's words resonated in some sense, the youngster spewing a spray of mist on the figures faces. A loud wisp escapes Sho's lips, the broom he utilizes is swiftly cast aside as a set of handseals begin. "In combat, you have to be prepared to face the unexpected and do the unexpected." he mutters, inhaling deeply to expand his chest outwards - gathering the moisture closest to him. Leaning forward a stream of liquid launches outwards, Rinse Off<i></i>, to pressure wash against the faces of the village leaders; at least his particular one he choose to clean. The spout of water chip gently away at the stray debris gathered, leaving a dark tan hue.

Content with his work, he glances over to the lad, "You can get the remaining two. I'll aid you if you can produce more than a mist. I'm not made for physical labor." he shakes his head before leaping to allow chakra to adhere him to forehead of the long winded former Hokage's forehead - plenty of room for all. "What a hassle." the Nara murmurs, closing his eyes to bask in the rays of sunlight until the Uchiha produced positive results or merely scrubs until his arms falter.​
<i>​
</i>

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Well Nitish was cleaning the faces of the pervious kages. And then after a little pause Kaza says to Nitish “Your name gives your heritage away and the moment you activate your eyes you showcase yourself. If you fight, all will be prepared for katon and raiton jutsu as Uchiha specialize in that. Having a diverse repertoire of techniques will benefit you in battle." And then Nitish answer Kaza “Yeah, that’s true.” And then once again starts cleaning the face of the kages so he can complete his work as fast as he can and then go to train in the darkness to master his curse seal which is given by Maru.

And then after a little while later of cleaning the faces Nitish sees kaza doing some hand seals so Nitish gets the idea to copy his jutsu. So without any delay Nitish awakes his sharingan and starts copy his jutsu and then while doing the hand seals Kaza says to Nitish “In combat, you have to be prepared to face the unexpected and do the unexpected." Well Nitish was thinking what Kaza want to say and thinks “It was right, I have to extend my limits to infinity so I was capable of doing anything.” Nitish whispers to himself. And then Kaza inhales the air and his chest expands outward and then says “Rinse off” Nitish whispers to himself “so this is the name of the jutsu.” And then kaza spreads the water on the faces of the kages and then they are just cleaned.

And then Kaza says to the crimson Red haired Uchiha “You can get the remaining two. I'll aid you if you can produce more than a mist. I'm not made for physical labor." So then Nitish answers to Kaza “Okey, and Thank you for the help.” And then Nitish once again awakes his sharingan and then starts doing the same hand seal Kaza done and then Nitish starts inhaling the air and then shoot over the face of the kages but fails unfortunately. And then he starts trying the jutsu once again. Once again he does the hand seal and then inhales the air and shoots once again but this time he did it but not able to do it at the full level. So he tries again and again and then after a little later he was able to do it and then shoots it on the face of the kage to clean it but not clean it fully and then says to Kaza “Kaza see I have done it a little but not the much you can do it.” And then Nitish starts doing it once again until he done it completely.

[451 WC]
[TOTAL WC:- 1502 WC]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bHsnGSk.jpg

Kazamatsuri Sho

The Nara nonchalantly tits his head, "You won't be able to mimic the amount I can produce for a significant amount of time." a wisp escapes his pursed lips before managing to force himself off the nose of the previous Hokage. Collecting himself, the raven hair shinobi pats his attire down, relinquishing various debris, "The point of the matter was to make you aware to not be so translucent in combat situations. Which you now are." he murmurs in a baritone vocal. True to his word the aged male leans over to clasp a hold of the scrub brush.

Leisurely the bristles make contact against the stone to perform his odd duty to the Medical Sennin, although he complies for an entirely other reason. Busying himself, the Nara speaks nothing further for the time being, only needing to concentrate on the simplistic tasks of having his muscles respond accordingly. Unfortunately he were sure his arm muscles would be in a world of pain the following morning; an unavoidable risk. Releasing another sigh, he tosses the cleaning tool to the side, discarding the item completely. With a dull clank he turns about to wave his hand gingerly over his shoulder, "Keep practicing." a slight pause would ensue, "Or don't, I care not either way." the listless male adds.

Without as much as weaving a set of hand seals, the spiraling tundra orbs illuminate, a vast volume of water begins to lurch from the open jaws of the male. Aiming towards the last remaining statue, the pressure chips away the stone, droplets of water glisten against the sunlight. "Have a nice day.." he yawns prior to leaping down from the rocky terrain. His form dissipates as he descends onto the village and leaving a young Uchiha to do as he pleases.

The mission complete.

[OOC: Mission complete upon Word Count. Apologies for the delay, just returned from vacation.]​
<i>​
</i>

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

And then after a little while later Kaza comes near Nitish and says “You won't be able to mimic the amount I can produce for a significant amount of time." And then Nitish replies to Kaza’s saying “well… I know that I don’t know that much about my mimic ability and don’t even know water style and it will take me a little training to produce that much amount.” And then Nitish sees Kara doing something and sees that he was doing the same jutsu once again and this time it was in the nose of the previous hokage and then he mummers in a baritone vocal to Nitish “The point of the matter was to make you aware to not be so translucent in combat situations. Which you now are." And then Nitish says “Correct… If I was not able to this much I won’t stand a chance in combat situations coming in my near future.” And then Nitish once again starts using the same jutsu Kaza did but he once again fails to produce that much amount. And then he sees Kaza picking the scrub up once again and starts cleaning the faces and then Nitish tries again and again but fails to produce that much of amount in such a mere time.

And then after a little while later Nitish whispers to himself “I can’t do it… I can’t do it… I will just fail every time I do it.” And then with a depressed face Nitish picks up the scrub brush and starts cleaning it once again with the oldest method of cleaning to scrub it as much as you can until it just cleans and shines like a sun. And then after a little while later Nitish knows that this type of cleaning will give him a muscle pain the next day and he wasn’t have be able to move his hands freely and then he sees Kaza as he sees him he discards his all scrubbing item and the scrub as well as and then says to Nitish “Keep practicing. Or don't, I care not either way." And then Nitish says “Yes sir I will keep practising me mimic to copy the same or more amount of the jutsu I copy.” And then Nitish too discards all his item and then starts using his water jutsu he copied.

And then he sees that Kaza was doing the same but this time it was a little more different from other times. And then Nitish feels like Kaza was using all his last of the water he has inside of him. And he aims to the last remaining status rock of the hokage and then he says to Nitish “Have a Nice day….” And then Nitish answers to him “Yeah… you too have a nice a nice day.” And then Nitish starts seeing Kaza and sees that he was going to his house or office after he completes cleaning. And then Nitish shouts at Kaza “Bye bye Kaza.” And then he to goes to the office to collect his yen that he will get on completing the mission.

[522 WC]
[TOTAL WC:- 2024/2000 WC]
[OCC: MISSION COMPLETE. REWARDS WILL BE TAKEN. TOPIC LEFT..]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back