Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Scuffs and Scrapes

Shinsetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
It was definitely a cliché thing to say at this point, but like many other of its patrons, Shinsetsu was in no way a stranger to the hospital, especially given his most beloved recreational hobby; hunting in the woods with his father. Though, admittedly, coming here and been something of a cause for trepidation in the black haired boy. It was all about the loss of his sister. She'd had a nasty accident when falling out of the tree, and Shinsetsu, clumsily attempting to provide care until their father could arrive, had unwittingly put too much pressure on her windpipe, almost literally hammering the last nail into her coffin. Maybe someday he'd forgive himself for that, or even come clean about it, given his father had indirectly diagnosed the cause of death as bloodloss when he'd seen what had happened and heard his son's version for the grizzly event.

Fortunately, the routine scruffs and scrapes Shinsetsu sustained were nowhere near as life threatening as a slashed jugular vein. Today, though, he'd emerged from the woods, half in tears, with pretty gnarly black eye and a bruise up the side of his face. Yeah, he needed to get this checked out. But, despite having come here a fair times, he'd never come here alone, and he wasn't sure where to go or what to do without his father at his side. He kind of just paced around, hoping someone would stop to check if he was okay and offer him a bit of much needed healing.

Sotashi Kani

Yen
ASP
Deaths

413fd74ae996221f902c1df1c8eb4cd1.jpeg
"Oh hey, you're awake."

A soft and friendly voice came from the doorway. Kani stood awkwardly with a small bunch of flowers in a pot, she gently knocked with an awkward smile in the doorway. "I uh.. I heard one of the academy students was, well here so.. So.. I figured I'd try and cheer you up with these. I'm Kani" she said as she waited to be allowed into the room. Kani had heard some of the gossip on why this boy was in here, but hadn't actually taken any of it to heart.

She rocked back and forth on her feet, suggesting she really wasn't expecting to speak with him. Perhaps that's why she came so early, after all she was a chipper girl but awkward. Her hair was wet from the rain outside, and her hood still dripping which proved that she had just recently arrived to this place. She was dressed in mostly dark colors with pink accents, and her hair really shined when contrasted with the darkness of her attire.

She smiled and spoke once more, "So can I come in and cheer you up?"

Shinsetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Jumpy as ever, Shinsetsu spun around pretty quick when he'd heard the voice behind him. He'd been ushered into this room by the receptionist and told someone would see him shortly, but he wasn't sure whether this was it. The redheaded girl looked to be a similar age, or perhaps a year or two older. She had a kind, caring demeanour, and the boy couldn't help but notice the bunch of flowers she was holding.

"Uh, s-sure, why not," said the injured boy, not fulling making eye contact with her in an effort to hide the damaged part of his face, evidently very self-conscious about it. There was an air of caution in his voice too, not entirely grasping the girl's intentions if she was not a medic.

"I uh... I'm Sh-Shinsetsu," he said, his voice a little shaky and his eyes fairly red, as though he'd just been crying, "b-but people just... call me Setsu."

Shinsetsu took a moment to look the girl up and down, a little mystified by her outfit and the clashing colours. He wanted to make a comment, but that had led him into trouble many times before now. He smiled meekly at her; he wasn't shy exactly, in fact, he gave her a very brief bow in greeting, it was more like he was embarrassed at another student seeing him in such a state, and whether this would have implications when he went back to class.

"A-Are you here to visit someone?"

Sotashi Kani

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kani came in and placed the flowers near him, "lovely to meet you." Her words did not change nor falter, it was almost as if she was trained to speak in a friendly or bubbly way. "I am not, just heard you were here and figured seeming I didn't get to introduce myself in class I'd do it here. After all, first impressions are important right?" She laughed at herself lightly, her face lighting up as she did.

"So... I won't stay or push or anything, I just wanted to say get better so we can do missions sometime, kay?"
She tilted her head and gave him an awkward thumbs up. Her inner monologue screaming 'put your thumb down, why are you like this?'

Shinsetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Shinsetsu's face turned the colour of the girl's hair in an instant. She was here to visit him? He was surprised she could have found out he was here so quickly. Had he seen her around the Academy before? He wasn't so sure somehow. Most of the time, he was sequestered away in the library - had it been there perhaps.

"Uh y-yeah... they are..." he said, still a little suspicious, but it was slightly marred by the blush creeping up to his ears, "you... really came here... just for me?"

His eyes followed the flowers as she set them down. He liked flowers, and the gesture only made his cheek burn even more. The intrusive thoughts were starting to kick in again, and ever the paragon of social cohesion, he couldn't help but let it slip out.

"You uh.... you shouldn't wear colour and so much black together. It makes the colour look cheap and the black look boring."

Sotashi Kani

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"oh.. uh.. okay well I'll take that under advisement" he face faltered slightly at the critique on her clothing, but not much more than a slight hiccup in the other wise smiling face. She looked at him and tilted her head slightly, "are you sick as well? You're bright red.. fever maybe?" Shed lean over and gently place her wrist against his forehead to feel his temperature. "Hmm.. a little warm, nothing too serious though." Her words were soft and quiet as she was just right next to him.

She moved back and folded her hands in front of her. "As for your question, yes I did. I find that it's a sign of good will if you bring someone a gift when they are feeling low. So, consider this my good will.. That you can get better and we can study sometime. You are usually in the library when I am there so... Maybe you could help me learn something?"

Shinsetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Having attention pointing to the fact he had gone bright red only made him go even redder, and he was willing to bet his pale complexion didn't help the matter all too much.

"Uuuhh... well," he flinched as she touched his head, stepping back suddenly and looking pretty surprised, "I mean, look at my f-face..."

Shinsetsu was confused she even had to ask what was wrong given he had a throbbing black eye and a gnarly bruise all up the side of his face from his hunting injury.

Huh, so she really did come here for him. The black haired boy had a hard time deciding whether to continue to be flattered, or a little more suspicious, but what possible bad intentions could be at play here? None that he could see.

"I uh... yeah... I guess I gotta return the favour," he said, scratching the back of his neck, "feel free to uh... say hello anytime."

Sotashi Kani

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh don't consider it a debt Setsu, I was going to regardless.. But uh.. Ya, I see that But bruises heal fast. Untreated fevers however can be a serious problem you know?" She smiled a little at him backing up, was.. he flustered? The reddening of his cheeks more confirmed her suspicion, but for what reason was unclear. She assumed that he just wasn't used to attention, at least not from peers. "So.. I will let you goooo, and uh.. We can catch up when you get that fever checked and your bruises all fixed up kay?"

Shinsetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"Yeah, of course. Thanks for uh... you know, coming to see me. It really means a lot," he said with a still slightly wary smile, but her presence definitely had brightened up the room. He only hoped when next he saw her, he could do something about repaying her kindness... and also that his face would be back to normal by then.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back